Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1
1. What is the position held by Christopher Oriko?
2. What does the President wish to be called?
3. What does the President claim to be?
4. What does the Attorney-General claim the people of the nation want from the President?
5. Which province is asking for the President's help?
6. What is happening outside as the President holds a meeting with his cabinet?
7. What is the former career of Professor Okong, the Commissioner for Home Affairs?
8. Which best describes Chris's opinion of Okong?
9. Who is Ikem Osodi?
10. How do Chris Oriko and the President first meet?
11. What does Chris say the President is becoming?
This section contains 2,037 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)