|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is drinking with Mad Medico at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) No one.
(b) Chris Oriko.
(c) Ikem and Chris Oriko.
2. What does Chris say the modern leaders of Africa must be like in order to build up their nations?
(a) Medieval tyrants.
(b) Marxist crusaders.
(c) Bloody reformists.
(d) Democratically-elected Prime Ministers.
3. What is Mad Medico's job?
(a) Hospital administrator.
(b) Surgeon general.
(c) The President's personal physician.
(d) Malpractice lawyer.
4. What happens when Ikem goes to complain about the police constable's conduct?
(a) He is threatened.
(b) The officer who detained him is reprimanded severely.
(c) The officer who detained him denies ever seeing him before.
(d) He is jailed.
5. What does Ikem say is the title of his speech?
(a) Samson and Jezebel.
(b) The Elephant and the Mouse.
(c) Caesar and Brutus.
(d) The Tortoise and the Leopard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mad Medico once do for the President while they are both in England?
2. What is the real name of Mad Medico?
3. Whom does Beatrice sometimes feel like while in bed with Chris?
4. What is Chris's job when Beatrice first meets him?
5. Which of the following is true about Elewa?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)