|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chris, which of the following describes Ikem?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 16, where is Chris planning to travel?
(a) To London.
(b) To guerrilla camps in the mountains.
(c) To the sea coast in the west, where he can catch a boat to America.
(d) To the province of Abazon.
3. Which best describes the religion practiced by Agatha?
(a) She is a devout Muslim.
(b) She is an evangelical Christian.
(c) Ancestor worship.
(d) Animism, or spirit worship.
4. In their conversation near the end of Chapter 8, what does Beatrice urge Chris to do?
(a) Apologize to the President on her behalf.
(b) Run away with her to Europe.
(c) Distance himself from Ikem, who is in the President's disfavor.
(d) Work to patch things up with Ikem and help protect him.
5. Who is Mad Medico?
(a) A foreigner who began a crusade against malpractice in the nation's hospitals.
(b) The nickname of Dr. Ofe, a doctor guilty of serious malpractice.
(c) The President's personal physician, who made an attempt on the President's life.
(d) A clinically insane mental patient who staged a protest against a hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the President say is true of all African chiefs?
2. At the end of Chapter 8, what does Chris say he won't do?
3. Who is Braimoh?
4. What is a crime problem in the city now, much feared by Elewa?
5. What does Chris's girlfriend study at the university?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)