|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is drinking with Mad Medico at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(b) No one.
(c) Chris Oriko.
(d) Ikem and Chris Oriko.
2. What does Ikem religiously avoid?
(a) Going out at night in a taxi.
(b) Becoming too involved in neighborhood gossip.
(c) Allowing his girlfriends to sleep overnight.
(d) Getting married.
3. In Chapter 3, who does Ikem say must be overthrown?
(a) The Messenger of the Creator.
(b) The King of Misinformation.
(c) The Brigadier of Misfortune.
(d) The wild Sun of April.
4. What is Mad Medico's job?
(a) Hospital administrator.
(b) The President's personal physician.
(c) Surgeon general.
(d) Malpractice lawyer.
5. What does the President say is true of all African chiefs?
(a) They can never trust anyone.
(b) They are greedy.
(c) They are dictators.
(d) They are polygamists.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mad Medico address the President?
2. How does the Attorney-General describe himself to the President?
3. What is happening outside as the President holds a meeting with his cabinet?
4. Which best describes Beatrice's attitude as she is being driven to the dinner at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. What does Ikem Osodi speak out against in his first crusading editorial?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)