|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the meaning of NTBB?
(a) No Treatment Before Billing.
(b) National Trust Bank of Bassa.
(c) National Telecommunications Bureau of Bassa.
(d) Not To Be Broadcast.
2. Which of the following are mentioned in Ikem's hymn as dying off and leaving no void?
3. Who is the President warned may be plotting against him?
(a) Professor Okong.
(b) Chris Oriko and Ikem Osodi.
(c) The Attorney-General.
(d) Major Johnson Ossai.
4. How does Beatrice feel about Ikem?
(a) He was like a brother to her.
(b) He was her first and greatest love.
(c) She found him intelligent, but pompous and annoying.
(d) She admired him as if he were some kind of minor deity.
5. What does the President claim to be?
(a) A simple soldier.
(b) A common civilian.
(c) A law expert.
(d) A career politician.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ikem Osodi?
2. Where is Sam educated?
3. What is happening outside as the President holds a meeting with his cabinet?
4. Who disapproves of Beatrice's being physically intimate with Chris while the two are not married?
5. To what does Ikem compose a hymn?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)