|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chris, which of the following describes Ikem?
2. What does Lou Cranford say the President should do?
(a) Maintain high levels of debt to the United States.
(b) Limit aid to the people of Abazon.
(c) Decrease the debt owed to the United States.
(d) Increase aid to the people of Abazon.
3. What is the name of Chris's girlfriend?
4. What does Chris say the modern leaders of Africa must be like in order to build up their nations?
(a) Democratically-elected Prime Ministers.
(b) Bloody reformists.
(c) Marxist crusaders.
(d) Medieval tyrants.
5. How do Chris Oriko and the President first meet?
(a) They were schoolmates at the age of 13 or 14.
(b) They were in the military together.
(c) They grew up in the same small village.
(d) They met at university in England.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sam educated?
2. What does Ikem think of the President, Sam?
3. What is happening outside as the President holds a meeting with his cabinet?
4. Who does the Attorney-General say may not be one hundred percent behind the President?
5. What happens to Ikem on his way to the Palace in Chapter 3?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)