|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the meaning of NTBB?
(a) No Treatment Before Billing.
(b) National Trust Bank of Bassa.
(c) Not To Be Broadcast.
(d) National Telecommunications Bureau of Bassa.
2. In Chapter 3, who does Ikem say must be overthrown?
(a) The Brigadier of Misfortune.
(b) The wild Sun of April.
(c) The Messenger of the Creator.
(d) The King of Misinformation.
3. What does Chris say the President is becoming?
(a) A baby monster.
(b) Increasingly reckless.
(c) A ruthless dictator.
(d) A ridiculous buffoon.
4. What is the main message of the hymn written by Ikem?
(a) The people of Abazon must rise up and overthrow the President.
(b) The President must help the people of Abazon.
(c) God is punishing the people of Abazon.
(d) God must help the people of Abazon.
5. How do Chris Oriko and the President first meet?
(a) They were schoolmates at the age of 13 or 14.
(b) They were in the military together.
(c) They grew up in the same small village.
(d) They met at university in England.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, the reader first learns the name of the fictional African country in which this novel is set. What is it?
2. Which best describes Elewa's personality?
3. What is Mad Medico's job?
4. Why is Ikem Osodi's girlfriend, Elewa, angry with him in Chapter 4?
5. How does the Attorney-General describe himself to the President?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)