|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Chris's girlfriend?
2. Who, according to law, has control over what is printed in the national newspaper?
(a) The Security Research Council.
(b) Chris Oriko.
(c) Ikem Osodi.
(d) The President.
3. What is the job of Mad Medico's English friend, Dick?
(a) A specialist in African diseases.
(b) A political economist.
(c) Journalist for the London Times.
(d) Poetry magazine editor.
4. What is the SRC?
(a) A team of reporters from abroad.
(b) The committee in charge of propaganda.
(c) The national military.
(d) The secret police.
5. Why is Ikem Osodi's girlfriend, Elewa, angry with him in Chapter 4?
(a) Ikem will not eat the food Elewa cooked.
(b) Ikem is sending her home.
(c) She thinks Ikem's controversial editorials are putting them both at risk.
(d) Ikem refused to call the police when the neighbor beat his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the real name of Mad Medico?
2. What is a crime problem in the city now, much feared by Elewa?
3. What does Ikem religiously avoid?
4. What does the President wish to be called?
5. What does Chris say about Ikem's crusading editorials?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)