|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Attorney-General claim the people of the nation want from the President?
(a) They want an end to the political killings.
(b) They want him to step down immediately.
(c) They want him to call for national elections.
(d) They want him to be president-for-life.
2. What is apparently the main reason the President refuses to visit Abazon?
(a) The people of Abazon are mere peasants, not worthy of a visit.
(b) He believes the President should not give in to the will of the people.
(c) The people of Abazon voted against his becoming President for life.
(d) He fears being assassinated in Abazon.
3. To what does Ikem compose a hymn?
(a) To the Sun.
(b) To the Moon.
(c) To God.
(d) To his country, Kangan.
4. Who is the President warned may be plotting against him?
(a) Major Johnson Ossai.
(b) The Attorney-General.
(c) Chris Oriko and Ikem Osodi.
(d) Professor Okong.
5. What does Chris do that angers Ikem in Chapter 3?
(a) Shouts at him in front of the Council.
(b) Hangs up the phone on him.
(c) Forbids him to write a story about the delegation.
(d) Tells a lie about him to the President.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the school attended by the President and Chris Oriko?
2. What is the former career of Professor Okong, the Commissioner for Home Affairs?
3. Who, according to law, has control over what is printed in the national newspaper?
4. Which best describes Chris's opinion of Okong?
5. How do Chris Oriko and the President first meet?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)