|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Ikem on his way to the Palace in Chapter 3?
(a) A taxi sideswipes him, drawing an ugly gash on his car.
(b) He is arrested by the state police.
(c) He has a standoff with a taxi driver who tries to cut in front of him.
(d) He narrowly avoids a terrible accident.
2. Who is the President warned may be plotting against him?
(a) Major Johnson Ossai.
(b) Professor Okong.
(c) The Attorney-General.
(d) Chris Oriko and Ikem Osodi.
3. What is the Eye of God in the hymn?
(b) The Moon.
(c) A hurricane.
(d) The Sun.
4. What is happening outside as the President holds a meeting with his cabinet?
(a) There is a terrible dust storm.
(b) Gunfire breaks out on the streets.
(c) There is a violent hurricane.
(d) There is a large demonstration.
5. To whom does the Attorney-General compare the President during their conversation near the end of Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which best describes the Commissioners' attitude toward the President as shown throughout Chapter 1?
2. What is the former career of Professor Okong, the Commissioner for Home Affairs?
3. In the hymn written by Ikem, what is happening to the world?
4. Who does the Attorney-General say may not be one hundred percent behind the President?
5. How does the Attorney-General describe himself to the President?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)