|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is drinking with Mad Medico at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Ikem and Chris Oriko.
(b) Chris Oriko.
(d) No one.
2. What is the meaning of the phrase uwa-t'uwa, which Beatrice used to repeat to herself as a child?
(a) A woman is a woman.
(b) Woman born of woman.
(c) World within a world.
(d) World without end.
3. What god does Beatrice worship?
(b) A pagan goddess.
(c) The unknown god.
4. What does the President claim to be?
(a) A law expert.
(b) A common civilian.
(c) A career politician.
(d) A simple soldier.
5. What does Ikem religiously avoid?
(a) Becoming too involved in neighborhood gossip.
(b) Going out at night in a taxi.
(c) Allowing his girlfriends to sleep overnight.
(d) Getting married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the position held by Christopher Oriko?
2. Who disapproves of Beatrice's being physically intimate with Chris while the two are not married?
3. What does Ikem offer the soldier who stops him for questioning?
4. What does Ikem say when asked about plans to put the President's image on the national currency?
5. What is the former career of Professor Okong, the Commissioner for Home Affairs?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)