|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the visitors say they have heard about Ikem?
(a) He has caused a traffic accident.
(b) He is plotting against the President.
(c) He stays home, drinks cold beer, and forgets about the people.
(d) He fights for the small people.
2. Where is Sam educated?
(d) West Point.
3. The visitors call Ikem "oga." What do you guess is the meaning of that word?
(a) Writer or storyteller.
(b) Important man.
4. What does Ikem religiously avoid?
(a) Becoming too involved in neighborhood gossip.
(b) Getting married.
(c) Allowing his girlfriends to sleep overnight.
(d) Going out at night in a taxi.
5. Who does Ikem liken himself to at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) A beaten-down slave.
(b) A poet.
(c) A laborer.
(d) An explorer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do political leaders always claim to be working for, according to Ikem?
2. What happens when Ikem goes to complain about the police constable's conduct?
3. What does Ikem think of the President, Sam?
4. What kind of car does Ikem drive?
5. Why is Ikem Osodi's girlfriend, Elewa, angry with him in Chapter 4?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)