|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lou Cranford's attitude toward the President and his staff?
(a) Polite and formal.
(b) Shy and a little fearful.
(c) Familiar and domineering.
(d) Admiring to the point of being worshipful.
2. What does Ikem say when asked about plans to put the President's image on the national currency?
(a) Any President who puts his image on money shows that he can be bought with money.
(b) The President must think he is a God.
(c) Any President foolish enough to put his head on a coin invites people to take his head off.
(d) The President has now officially become a tyrant.
3. Why is Ikem Osodi's girlfriend, Elewa, angry with him in Chapter 4?
(a) Ikem is sending her home.
(b) Ikem refused to call the police when the neighbor beat his wife.
(c) She thinks Ikem's controversial editorials are putting them both at risk.
(d) Ikem will not eat the food Elewa cooked.
4. Which is most important in a great fight, according to the Abazon elder: the sounding of the battle drum, the fierce waging of the war itself, or the telling of the story afterwards?
(a) The battle drum.
(b) All are equally important.
(c) The fierce waging of the war itself.
(d) The story.
5. What does the elder from Abazon call the President?
(c) The Big Chief.
(d) The Great Ruler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT true about the Director of the SRC, Johnson Ossai?
2. Which of the following does Beatrice realize about her servant, Agatha?
3. What does Chris say the President is becoming?
4. Which best describes Elewa's personality?
5. Who disapproves of Beatrice's being physically intimate with Chris while the two are not married?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)