|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sam educated?
(a) West Point.
2. Who does the President send to officially welcome the Abazon delegation?
(a) Chris Oriko.
(b) Ikem Osodi.
(c) Major Johnson Ossai.
(d) Professor Okong.
3. Which best describes Sam as a young student?
4. Which best describes Ikem's apparent attitude toward women, as explained by Chris in Chapter 5?
(a) They are beneath men and should be treated as such.
(b) They are the equals of men, according to his Marxist philosophy.
(c) They should be held on a pedestal and treated like princesses.
(d) They are there only to comfort him, but are not good intellectual partners.
5. Which best describes the Commissioners' attitude toward the President as shown throughout Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to legend, what happens in times past when the people of Abazon suffer?
2. What is the position held by Christopher Oriko?
3. What advice does old President Ngongo once give to the President?
4. What do the anthills tell the grass of the savannah?
5. Which province is asking for the President's help?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)