|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mad Medico?
(a) The President's personal physician, who made an attempt on the President's life.
(b) The nickname of Dr. Ofe, a doctor guilty of serious malpractice.
(c) A foreigner who began a crusade against malpractice in the nation's hospitals.
(d) A clinically insane mental patient who staged a protest against a hospital.
2. What is the crime of Dr. Ofe, the target of another of Ikem's editorial crusades?
(a) He injected a patient with an overdose of morphine, and the man died.
(b) He refused medical treatment to a man who could not pay, and the man died.
(c) He gave the family of a dead patient money to sue the hospital where he worked.
(d) He wrote insane graffiti terrorizing people in a hospital.
3. Who is drinking with Mad Medico at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) No one.
(c) Chris Oriko.
(d) Ikem and Chris Oriko.
4. What happens to Ikem on his way to the Palace in Chapter 3?
(a) A taxi sideswipes him, drawing an ugly gash on his car.
(b) He narrowly avoids a terrible accident.
(c) He is arrested by the state police.
(d) He has a standoff with a taxi driver who tries to cut in front of him.
5. What do the anthills tell the grass of the savannah?
(a) They warn about a sandstorm on the way.
(b) They warn about a hard drought ahead.
(c) They tell about the importance of hard work.
(d) They tell about last year's brush fires.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who does Ikem say must be overthrown?
2. What is the real name of Mad Medico?
3. What does Mad Medico once do for the President while they are both in England?
4. What is the meaning of NTBB?
5. Who does the President send to officially welcome the Abazon delegation?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)