|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mad Medico address the President?
(a) Uncle John.
(b) Mister President.
(c) By his given name, Sam.
(d) Your Excellency.
2. What is the SRC?
(a) A team of reporters from abroad.
(b) The committee in charge of propaganda.
(c) The secret police.
(d) The national military.
3. What is happening outside as the President holds a meeting with his cabinet?
(a) There is a violent hurricane.
(b) There is a large demonstration.
(c) Gunfire breaks out on the streets.
(d) There is a terrible dust storm.
4. How does the Attorney-General describe himself to the President?
(a) As the equal to any white man.
(b) As a poor ignorant bush person.
(c) As a good friend, like a brother to the President.
(d) As a slave to his master.
5. Which best describes Ikem's apparent attitude toward women, as explained by Chris in Chapter 5?
(a) They are the equals of men, according to his Marxist philosophy.
(b) They are there only to comfort him, but are not good intellectual partners.
(c) They are beneath men and should be treated as such.
(d) They should be held on a pedestal and treated like princesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Attorney-General say may not be one hundred percent behind the President?
2. Who is Mad Medico?
3. What is the crime of Dr. Ofe, the target of another of Ikem's editorial crusades?
4. What does Chris's girlfriend study at the university?
5. Who does the President send to officially welcome the Abazon delegation?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)