|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the visitors say they have heard about Ikem?
(a) He fights for the small people.
(b) He has caused a traffic accident.
(c) He stays home, drinks cold beer, and forgets about the people.
(d) He is plotting against the President.
2. Which best describes Beatrice's attitude as she is being driven to the dinner at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. What does Elewa say about Ikem's car?
(a) It is dangerous to drive.
(b) She is proud to be seen in it.
(c) It makes her ashamed.
(d) It isn't flashy, but it's dependable.
4. Which of the following is NOT true about the Director of the SRC, Johnson Ossai?
(a) He speaks obsequiously to the President.
(b) He is friendly and talkative.
(c) He is young and good-looking.
(d) He looks strong in a very disagreeable way.
5. According to Chris, which of the following describes Ikem?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Beatrice educated?
2. What does Lou Cranford say the President should do?
3. What will Africa eventually have, according to the poem at the beginning of Chapter 10?
4. What is the SRC?
5. When Beatrice awakens the morning after her argument with the President, what does she hear a bird singing?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)