|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Beatrice realize about her servant, Agatha?
(a) She is religious, but has no sense of charity.
(b) Although she worships "primitive" gods, she is not a primitive person.
(c) She is totally incompetent, but Beatrice loves her anyway.
(d) She pretends to be kind, but is really wicked and cruel.
2. What is the job of Mad Medico's English friend, Dick?
(a) A political economist.
(b) A specialist in African diseases.
(c) Journalist for the London Times.
(d) Poetry magazine editor.
3. Which best describes Ikem's apparent attitude toward women, as explained by Chris in Chapter 5?
(a) They are beneath men and should be treated as such.
(b) They should be held on a pedestal and treated like princesses.
(c) They are the equals of men, according to his Marxist philosophy.
(d) They are there only to comfort him, but are not good intellectual partners.
4. What is the real name of Mad Medico?
(a) Dr. Reginald Okong.
(b) John Kent.
(c) Dick Smith.
(d) John Madsen.
5. Where is Sam educated?
(c) West Point.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ikem meet with the delegation from Abazon in Chapter 9?
2. What is the meaning of NTBB?
3. How do the members of the Abazonian delegation receive Ikem?
4. What have the Abazonians heard about Ikem?
5. Who is prepared to go on strike to support Chris and protest Ikem's death?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)