1. What is the position held by Christopher Oriko?
(a) Commissioner for Education.
(b) Editor of the National Gazette.
(c) Commissioner for Information.
(d) Director of the State Research Council (SRC).
2. What does the President wish to be called?
(a) Your Excellency.
(c) By his Christian name, Sam.
(d) Kabisa, or "King."
3. What does the President claim to be?
(a) A career politician.
(b) A simple soldier.
(c) A common civilian.
(d) A law expert.
4. What does the Attorney-General claim the people of the nation want from the President?
(a) They want an end to the political killings.
(b) They want him to step down immediately.
(c) They want him to call for national elections.
(d) They want him to be president-for-life.
5. Which province is asking for the President's help?
6. What is happening outside as the President holds a meeting with his cabinet?
(a) There is a large demonstration.
(b) Gunfire breaks out on the streets.
(c) There is a terrible dust storm.
(d) There is a violent hurricane.
This section contains 5,615 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)