1. What is the position held by Christopher Oriko?
(a) Director of the State Research Council (SRC).
(b) Editor of the National Gazette.
(c) Commissioner for Education.
(d) Commissioner for Information.
2. What does the President wish to be called?
(a) By his Christian name, Sam.
(b) Your Excellency.
(c) Kabisa, or "King."
3. What does the President claim to be?
(a) A law expert.
(b) A simple soldier.
(c) A career politician.
(d) A common civilian.
4. What does the Attorney-General claim the people of the nation want from the President?
(a) They want him to step down immediately.
(b) They want him to be president-for-life.
(c) They want him to call for national elections.
(d) They want an end to the political killings.
5. Which province is asking for the President's help?
6. What is happening outside as the President holds a meeting with his cabinet?
(a) There is a large demonstration.
(b) There is a violent hurricane.
(c) Gunfire breaks out on the streets.
(d) There is a terrible dust storm.
This section contains 5,615 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)