Mid-Book Test (up to Phase 1)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What word best describes the connection between Kofi Ako and Anowa, as seen toward the beginning of the play, according to the text?
2. Anowa and Badua ____________ in Phase one, regarding Anowa's marriage.
3. What is the path Anowa is believed to be destined for?
a) High priestess.
c) A slave.
d) Loving mother and wife.
4. Who notices the connection between Kofi Ako and Anowa?
b) The old man.
d) Another couple.
5. How does Aidoo select the time period to set the play?
a) It is during her childhood.
This section contains 483 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)