|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Phase 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years pass since the treaty is signed with the Europeans, as Aidoo sets the play up?
2. What type of business do Anowa and Kofi Ako start?
(a) The do not start a business.
(b) Animal trading.
3. By the middle of Phase two, how is the business of Anowa and Kofi Ako doing?
(a) It is doing alright.
(b) It plumets.
(c) It is doing poorly.
(d) It is prosperous.
4. According to the village customs, being born a high priestess is ____________.
(a) A great tragedy.
(b) A high honor.
(c) Great responsibility.
(d) Frowned upon.
5. Most people think that Anowa is what relation to Kofi Ako?
(a) His slave.
(b) His wife.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mistress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the path Anowa is believed to be destined for?
2. Which political category best suits Anowa's character?
3. How do Kofi Ako and Anowa react to the other party's reaction of their affection in Phase one?
4. What does Aidoo use to help in the construction of the play's characters?
5. What does Badua say in response to Anowa insisting on helping Kofi Ako?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)