|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 02: Integration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the narrator's expedition going in 01:Initiation?
(a) An abandoned city.
(b) Area X.
(c) The moon.
(d) The top of a mountain.
2. How does the biologist feel about exploring alone on her way to the lighthouse?
(a) She is terrified of being on her own.
(b) She welcomes the chance to travel alone.
(c) She knows she will be bored traveling alone.
(d) She is mad that the surveyor will not come with her.
3. How does the narrator feel when she sees the psychologist use hypnosis?
4. What does the biologist think about when she is in the tunnel in 02: Integration?
(a) How much she loves her husband.
(b) How scared she is.
(c) The pool that was at her home growing up.
(d) How she can kill the psychologist when she gets back up to the surface.
5. How does the surveyor feel about the status of the mission in 02: Integration?
(a) She thinks they will be more effective without the anthropologist.
(b) She believes the mission is now more important than ever.
(c) She believes that the mission is over.
(d) She believes that the losses so far are mild setbacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of the expedition has had the most weapons training?
2. Who does not go into the tunnel during the first exploration?
3. What substance do the surveyor and the biologist discover on the stairs during their second trip into the tower?
4. To what do the inhaled spores make the narrator immune?
5. What does the biologist do to convince the surveyor to go to the lighthouse with her?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)