|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 01: Initiation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surveyor's background?
(a) She was a CEO.
(b) She was a teacher.
(c) She has military experience.
(d) She was a body guard.
2. At what time of day does a low, powerful moan always sound in the area that the expedition explores?
(b) At random.
3. Which member of the expedition is the first to go into the tunnel?
(a) They all go in together.
(b) The biologist.
(c) The psychologist.
(d) The surveyor.
4. How many expeditions have been to Area X, including the one in 01:Initiation?
5. What makes the expedition team laugh over dinner in 01: Initiation?
(a) When the anthropologists says, "I wish I knew what you were thinking," and the biologist responds, "no you don't" (31).
(b) They watch a group of ducks on the pond.
(c) The surveyor tells them all dirty jokes.
(d) The psychologist spills soup on herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the government organization overseeing the expedition?
2. What animal comes at them on their hike to base camp in 01:Initiation?
3. What do the members of the expedition find on the walls of the tunnel?
4. What happens to the biologist when she gets too close to the words on the wall?
5. Who does the narrator indicate will be the only other member of the expedition to last more than a day or two?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)