|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 05: Dissolution.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of the expedition is missing at the beginning of 02: Integration?
(a) The anthropologist.
(b) The biologist.
(c) The psychologist.
(d) The surveyor.
2. What is unusual about the shed husk that the biologist kicks over?
(a) It looks like the skin of an extinct species of snake.
(b) It resembles a familiar human face.
(c) It is made of solid gold woven into fine strands.
(d) It's still alive.
3. What does the biologist do with the special journal that she discovers inside the lighthouse?
(a) She destroys it.
(b) She puts it back where she found it.
(c) She reads it right away.
(d) She saves it for later.
4. What do the black boxes measure, according to the psychologist?
(d) An energy unique to Area-X, dubbed "The X-Factor."
5. How does the biologist describe her mother when talking to the psychologist?
(a) She calls her a hero.
(b) She calls her an alcoholic.
(c) She calls her an artist.
(d) She calls her a genius.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not want to go back to the tower in 02: Integration?
2. What does the biologist determine from the sheer quantity of the journals that she discovers in the lighthouse?
3. What is the biologist studying in Rock Bay?
4. What does the biologist do with the psychologist's gun and personal letter in 04: Immersion?
5. What is one strange side effect that the members of the first expedition express?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)