|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 02: Integration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the biologist characterize her relationship with her husband in the days immediate prior to his expedition to Area X?
(a) Their marriage was one of convenience.
(b) Their marriage is happier than it's ever been.
(c) They cut their engagement short so they could marry before he left.
(d) Their marriage is strained.
2. What does the biologist do when they return to base camp in 01: Initiation?
(a) Observes a tiny red and green frog.
(b) Analyzes samples they took from the tunnel.
(c) Had a heart to heart with the anthropologist.
(d) Take a nap.
3. Who sees the tower first in 01:Initiation?
(a) The anthropologist.
(b) The linguist.
(c) The biologist.
(d) The psychologist.
4. What new precautions do the expedition members plan to take before going back underground in 01: Initiation?
(a) They will wear breathing masks.
(b) They will burn every living thing they see.
(c) They will use smoke to smoke out any dangerous beasts.
(d) They will call in a tactical nuclear strike over the area.
5. How does the narrator describe her life in the world outside of the expedition?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the biologist rationalize her attempt to manipulate the surveyor into going to the lighthouse?
2. How does the surveyor feel about the status of the mission in 02: Integration?
3. What does the psychologist do when they return to base camp in 01: Initiation?
4. Who does not go into the tunnel during the first exploration?
5. What does the biologist learn about the sample that she studies at base camp in 02: Integration?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)