1. Where and when does 'Annapurna' begin?
2. What region were the climbers thinking about climbing?
3. What was the author's role in the expedition?
To assemble the team.
4. How many team members were involved in planning the expedition?
5. How were the team members selected?
Based on experience and ability to function.
6. Which of the following roles did the expedition not arrange to fill with a specialist?
7. Who served as doctor during the expedition?
8. How many expeditions had tried and failed to ascend higher than 8,000 meters before Herzog's expedition?
9. How long was the trek into Tukucha, Nepal?
This section contains 4,888 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)