Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burke promise Anna so she will not be alone for too long?
2. What does Burke call Chris when Chris grasps Burke by the arm at the end of Act 3?
3. What does Chris say he wants to do after he gets his tin of beer from the bedroom?
4. What does Burke do to Chris when Chris attacks him?
5. What is Anna's physical appearance when she waits with her packed suitcase?
Describe Marthy's character. How does she seem to be a person of strength and compassion? In what ways does she show her thoughtfulness toward Chris when Anna arrives in New York?
Analyze the ways in which you see Anna acting as an independent woman who can take care of herself. What is her reaction when Chris and Burke begin ordering her around? Provide textual examples to support your viewpoint.
Discuss the theme of forgiveness in Anna Christie. Do you think Anna easily forgives her father for his failure to protect her as a child? Why does Anna tell Burke he must forgive and forget?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)