Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burke promise Anna so she will not be alone for too long?
2. What does Burke call Chris when Chris grasps Burke by the arm at the end of Act 3?
3. What does Chris say he wants to do after he gets his tin of beer from the bedroom?
4. What does Burke do to Chris when Chris attacks him?
5. What is Anna's physical appearance when she waits with her packed suitcase?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the importance of fog in the play. How does O'Neill use it as a metaphor for both opportunity and uncertainty?
Essay Topic 2
Do you think Chris takes responsibilities for his past failures? What does it say about him that he covers his ears when Anna is telling him about the horrors of her past? How does he accept responsibility in the final Act of the play?
Essay Topic 3
How does Anna change in this play? What helps create her transformation? Use textual examples to support your viewpoint.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)