|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the time when Act 4 begins?
(a) 4 pm.
(b) 12:00 am.
(c) 5:00 am.
(d) 9:00 pm.
2. What does Chris do after Anna says to him he should have had her with him when she was a child?
(b) Waves his hand dismissively.
(c) Puts his hands over his ears.
(d) Curses at her.
3. What does Chris knock over when he attacks Burke?
4. What does Burke do to Chris when Chris attacks him?
(a) Trips him.
(b) Hits him.
(c) Twists his arm behind his back.
(d) Shoots him.
5. What explanation does Burke give for why he and Chris were fighting?
(a) They were arguing about Anna.
(b) The best name for the barge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna do to Chris when she tells him "Don't go to sleep, Old Man!"?
2. What does Chris say is a million times worse than being a sailor?
3. What does Chris change his mind about regarding Anna in Act 3?
4. What toast does Anna make that Burke drinks to in the last scene of the play?
5. Why does Anna tell Chris she will not marry Burke at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)