|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anna describe Paul's physical appearance?
(b) Thin and frail.
(c) Small and weak.
(d) Big and strong.
2. When Chris takes off his coat and lets it drop on the floor, what does Anna discover in the pocket?
(b) Scraps of paper.
3. Where is Cape Town located?
(c) South America.
4. Where is Anna planning to take the train to when she leaves the barge?
(a) New York.
5. What does Anna tell Burke has changed her in Act 3?
(b) Having time to meditate.
(c) The sea.
(d) A new hairstyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burke promise Anna so she will not be alone for too long?
2. How does Chris respond when Burke says to Anna "I'll be killing you now"?
3. What is Anna's physical appearance when she waits with her packed suitcase?
4. What reason does Chris give Burke about why he doesn't want Anna to leave him all alone?
5. What does Chris say is a million times worse than being a sailor?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)