|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris attack Burke with?
2. What does Anna say about her cousin Paul?
(a) He was good to her.
(b) She wants to send him a card.
(c) She misses him.
(d) She hated him.
3. What does Anna do to Chris when she tells him "Don't go to sleep, Old Man!"?
(a) Claps her hands in front of his face.
(b) Shakes him violently by the shoulder.
(c) Slaps him.
(d) Sings loudly to wake him up.
4. What noise does Chris make as he wrings his hands together and begins to weep in Act 3?
(a) A Laugh like a seal.
(b) Clicking noises.
(c) Harsh growl.
(d) He whimpers like a child.
5. Why does Anna push Chris out of the way in Act 3?
(a) She doesn't want him interfering.
(b) She is trying to save him.
(c) She is afraid for him.
(d) She saw Burke was trying to hurt him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Burke wearing at the beginning of Act 3?
2. What are Chris and Burke's reactions in Act 4 when Anna informs them about what they will be doing together the next morning?
3. Where is Cape Town located?
4. What does Burke promise Anna so she will not be alone for too long?
5. What does Burke say he would believe about Anna if he were sure she is telling him the truth in Act 4?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)