|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anna tell Chris she will not marry Burke at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) She finds him unattractive.
(b) She is not good enough for him.
(c) She doesn't love him.
(d) She doesn't like sailors or the sea.
2. What does Chris say he wants to do after he gets his tin of beer from the bedroom?
(a) Ask Anna to unlock the safe where she keeps the beer.
(b) Drink a toast.
(c) Have a party with the other sailors.
(d) Dump his drink into the ocean.
3. What does Chris do after Anna says to him he should have had her with him when she was a child?
(a) Waves his hand dismissively.
(b) Curses at her.
(d) Puts his hands over his ears.
4. What does Anna say to Burke after she has kissed him in Act 3?
(b) "Are you ready to go out now?"
(d) "Let's get married."
5. Where does Anna go when she leaves the cabin after she tells Chris she will not marry Burke?
(c) End of the dock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris change his mind about regarding Anna in Act 3?
2. How does Anna describe Paul's physical appearance?
3. When does Burke say he and Anna will wed in Act 4?
4. What did Burke's mother give him when he was young that he says brings him good luck.
5. What are Chris and Burke's reactions in Act 4 when Anna informs them about what they will be doing together the next morning?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)