|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris attack Burke with?
2. What does Chris say he wants to do after he gets his tin of beer from the bedroom?
(a) Ask Anna to unlock the safe where she keeps the beer.
(b) Have a party with the other sailors.
(c) Drink a toast.
(d) Dump his drink into the ocean.
3. What does Anna say to Burke after she has kissed him in Act 3?
(b) "Let's get married."
(c) "Are you ready to go out now?"
4. What toast does Anna make that Burke drinks to in the last scene of the play?
(a) "May God smile on you."
(b) "Here's to us!"
(d) "Here's to the sea, no matter what!"
5. When Chris returns to the cabin when Anna and Burke are embracing in Act 4, what expression first appears in his eye?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Chris interrupts Anna and Burke's embrace in Act 4, what does Burke do?
2. What explanation does Burke give for why he and Chris were fighting?
3. Why does Anna push Chris out of the way in Act 3?
4. Where does Anna wish she were in the beginning of Act 3?
5. What is the weather in Act 3?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)