|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the red bruise on Burke's forehead?
(b) Ran into a door.
(c) His hat was too tight.
2. Where is Anna sitting when Act 4 begins?
3. Where is Cape Town located?
(b) South America.
4. What does Chris have in his hand when he returns to the cabin where Anna is waiting with her suitcase?
(a) Tin of beer.
5. What religion does Burke ask if Anna is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris say he wants to do after he gets his tin of beer from the bedroom?
2. What reason does Chris give Burke about why he doesn't want Anna to leave him all alone?
3. Why does Anna say that Burke has to go back to sea at the end of the play?
4. What does Burke say he needs to drink in order to "wash that black kiss of yours off my lips"?
5. What does Anna pound her fists on at the end of Act 3?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)