|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burke say he needs to drink in order to "wash that black kiss of yours off my lips"?
2. What is Anna holding but not reading while sitting in the rocking chair in the cabin?
3. What does Chris say he wants to do after he gets his tin of beer from the bedroom?
(a) Ask Anna to unlock the safe where she keeps the beer.
(b) Have a party with the other sailors.
(c) Drink a toast.
(d) Dump his drink into the ocean.
4. What has happened to Burke's clothes in Act 4?
(a) They are newly washed and pressed.
(b) They look bleached from the sun.
(c) He has spilled white paint on them.
(d) They are torn and dirty.
5. What does Chris do after Anna says to him he should have had her with him when she was a child?
(a) Waves his hand dismissively.
(b) Puts his hands over his ears.
(d) Curses at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna say to Burke about Chris going back to sea?
2. What does Burke call Chris when Chris grasps Burke by the arm at the end of Act 3?
3. What does Burke do to Chris when Chris attacks him?
4. When does Burke say to Anna "To the divil with all other reasons then. They don't matter to me at all"?
5. What religion does Burke ask if Anna is?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)