|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris do after Anna says to him he should have had her with him when she was a child?
(b) Puts his hands over his ears.
(c) Waves his hand dismissively.
(d) Curses at her.
2. What does Chris say he wants to do after he gets his tin of beer from the bedroom?
(a) Drink a toast.
(b) Ask Anna to unlock the safe where she keeps the beer.
(c) Dump his drink into the ocean.
(d) Have a party with the other sailors.
3. What does Anna pound her fists on at the end of Act 3?
4. What job did Chris get on a steamer that sets sail the next day?
5. What is the time when Act 4 begins?
(a) 5:00 am.
(b) 4 pm.
(c) 9:00 pm.
(d) 12:00 am.
Short Answer Questions
1. What noise does Chris make as he wrings his hands together and begins to weep in Act 3?
2. Who is the last character on stage at the end of Act 3?
3. What does Burke say he is going to do so he will never see Anna again?
4. What does Anna say about being alone after Burke goes back to sea?
5. What does Chris see when he looks out the cabin window into the night at the end of the play?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)