|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna tell Burke has changed her in Act 3?
(a) A new hairstyle.
(b) Having time to meditate.
(c) The sea.
2. What does Anna say to Burke about Chris going back to sea?
(a) It is a great place to fish.
(b) She does not want him to leave.
(c) It is where he belongs.
(d) He is cursed and should stay inland.
3. When Chris takes off his coat and lets it drop on the floor, what does Anna discover in the pocket?
(c) Scraps of paper.
4. What does Chris knock over when he attacks Burke?
5. What does Chris say he wants to do after he gets his tin of beer from the bedroom?
(a) Dump his drink into the ocean.
(b) Drink a toast.
(c) Have a party with the other sailors.
(d) Ask Anna to unlock the safe where she keeps the beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anna describe Paul's physical appearance?
2. What does Anna call Burke when he says she was in love with men in St. Paul?
3. What does Anna say to Burke after she has kissed him in Act 3?
4. What did Burke's mother give him when he was young that he says brings him good luck.
5. What does Chris want to leave the barge to go and get at the end of Act 3?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)