|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather in Act 4?
(a) Partly cloudy.
2. What does Chris go into his room and retrieve before he leaves the barge in Act 3?
(b) His cap.
3. What does Chris see when he looks out the cabin window into the night at the end of the play?
(a) Another ship.
(c) Sea birds.
4. What does Anna say to Burke after she has kissed him in Act 3?
(b) "Let's get married."
(d) "Are you ready to go out now?"
5. Why does Anna say that Burke has to go back to sea at the end of the play?
(a) She is taking a trip to China.
(b) She doesn't have a place for them to live yet.
(c) She wants to be alone.
(d) They will need the money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the steamer Chris has signed on to work for?
2. What does Chris plan to do with all the money he makes working on the steamer?
3. What does Anna do to Chris when she tells him "Don't go to sleep, Old Man!"?
4. What expression does Anna have in her eyes as she looks at Burke when he is rushing toward her in Act 3?
5. At the end of Act 3, who does Chris blame for having to learn about Anna's past?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)