Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burke promise Anna so she will not be alone for too long?
(d) More time in the city.
2. What does Burke call Chris when Chris grasps Burke by the arm at the end of Act 3?
(b) Old ape.
(d) Old guy.
3. What does Chris say he wants to do after he gets his tin of beer from the bedroom?
(a) Have a party with the other sailors.
(b) Drink a toast.
(c) Ask Anna to unlock the safe where she keeps the beer.
(d) Dump his drink into the ocean.
4. What does Burke do to Chris when Chris attacks him?
(a) Trips him.
(b) Hits him.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Twists his arm behind his back.
5. What is Anna's physical appearance when she waits with her packed suitcase?
(c) Pale, tired, and worn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris attack Burke with?
2. Why does Anna think it is funny when Burke tells her he signed up to work on a steamer?
3. Why does Anna say that Burke has to go back to sea at the end of the play?
4. What is the time when Act 4 begins?
5. What explanation does Burke give for why he and Chris were fighting?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)