Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What noise does Chris make as he wrings his hands together and begins to weep in Act 3?
(a) Harsh growl.
(b) A Laugh like a seal.
(c) Clicking noises.
(d) He whimpers like a child.
2. What is the weather in Act 4?
(a) Partly cloudy.
3. What does Anna call Burke when he says she was in love with men in St. Paul?
(c) Ridiculous man.
4. When does Burke say to Anna "To the divil with all other reasons then. They don't matter to me at all"?
(a) Before she kisses him.
(b) At the end of Act 3.
(c) After she tells him about her past.
(d) Before she reveals her past to him.
5. What does Burke promise Anna so she will not be alone for too long?
(a) More time in the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris say he wants to do after he gets his tin of beer from the bedroom?
2. What does Burke call Chris when Chris grasps Burke by the arm at the end of Act 3?
3. Why does Anna say that Burke has to go back to sea at the end of the play?
4. When Chris returns to the cabin when Anna and Burke are embracing in Act 4, what expression first appears in his eye?
5. What does Anna say she will have ready for them when they return from sea?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)