|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Burke say to Anna "To the divil with all other reasons then. They don't matter to me at all"?
(a) Before she kisses him.
(b) After she tells him about her past.
(c) Before she reveals her past to him.
(d) At the end of Act 3.
2. What does Chris say he wants to do after he gets his tin of beer from the bedroom?
(a) Dump his drink into the ocean.
(b) Have a party with the other sailors.
(c) Ask Anna to unlock the safe where she keeps the beer.
(d) Drink a toast.
3. Where is Cape Town located?
(a) South America.
4. What does Burke say he needs to drink in order to "wash that black kiss of yours off my lips"?
5. What is Anna's physical appearance when she waits with her packed suitcase?
(c) Pale, tired, and worn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burke say that he and Anna will be happy in spite of?
2. What does Chris knock over when he attacks Burke?
3. When Chris returns to the cabin when Anna and Burke are embracing in Act 4, what expression first appears in his eye?
4. What is Burke wearing at the beginning of Act 3?
5. When does Burke say he and Anna will wed in Act 4?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)