|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Cape Town located?
(b) South America.
2. What does Chris see when he looks out the cabin window into the night at the end of the play?
(a) Sea birds.
(c) Another ship.
3. Why does Anna want to stay out on the deck at night at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) She wants to think about things.
(b) She wants to look at the lighthouse.
(c) She is hoping for a chance to see a whale.
(d) She wants to pray.
4. What does Anna call Burke when he says she was in love with men in St. Paul?
(a) Ridiculous man.
5. What does Anna say to Burke about Chris going back to sea?
(a) It is a great place to fish.
(b) She does not want him to leave.
(c) He is cursed and should stay inland.
(d) It is where he belongs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris say will help Anna get strong and healthy?
2. Who is described as having choirboy looks?
3. What is the name of Chris's barge?
4. What is the first question that Marthy asks Anna at the bar?
5. What is Burke's reaction to Anna's strength?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)