|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris have in his hand when he returns to the cabin where Anna is waiting with her suitcase?
(a) Tin of beer.
2. When Chris is talking to Anna with Marthy, how old does he think she is?
3. What is the name of Chris's barge?
(c) The Simeon Winthrop.
(d) The Sea Serpent.
4. What does Anna do at the beginning of the play when Chris leaves the room and goes to order the wine?
(a) Writes a quick letter.
(b) Sits back and relaxes.
(c) Picks up her bag and thinks about leaving.
(d) Looks in a mirror and brushes her hair.
5. When Chris returns to the cabin when Anna and Burke are embracing in Act 4, what expression first appears in his eye?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burke describe as "quick and clane"?
2. What does Anna tell Burke and Chris that stuns both men in Act 3?
3. What is the setting at the opening of Act 3?
4. How many women are in the bar when Anna arrives at the beginning of the play?
5. What does Burke tell Anna that she has done to him after she tells him about her past?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)