|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Marthy, what does Chris think of Anna?
(a) Thinks the world of her.
(b) Wishes she weren't coming.
(c) Thinks she is probably alright.
(d) Is skeptical about seeing her.
2. What does Burke say about Anna when he first sees her?
(a) "When can I get on land?"
(b) "Where am I?"
(c) "Is it dreaming I am?"
(d) "Who are you?"
3. What does Burke do to Chris when Chris attacks him?
(a) Trips him.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Hits him.
(d) Twists his arm behind his back.
4. What does Chris call the sea in Act 2 when he and Anna are talking in the fog?
5. What does Burke say men must be to wed girls like Anna?
(a) Proper and refined.
(b) Real men with guts.
(c) Friendly and helpful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What expression is Chris wearing when he returns to the cabin from his bedroom with his tin of beer?
2. What does Marthy reveal to Anna?
3. How does Anna describe Paul's physical appearance?
4. What is the weather in Act 3?
5. How many women are in the bar when Anna arrives at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)