|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Cape Town located?
(c) South America.
2. How does Larry respond when Chris orders a drink for himself at the end of Act 1?
(a) "Good choice!"
(b) "She's reformin' you already."
(c) "You're done."
(d) "What? You don't want a larger size?"
3. What is Chris's physical state when he is at the bar in the beginning of the play?
(a) He has been drinking.
(b) He is exhausted.
(c) He feels ill.
(d) He looks too heavy.
4. How long ago did Chris last see Anna?
(a) Three years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Five years.
5. What does Chris go into his room and retrieve before he leaves the barge in Act 3?
(a) His cap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What harbor was Burke's steamer headed to?
2. What religion does Chris say his family was in Sweden?
3. How does Chris react when he sees Anna and Burke talking?
4. What does Anna say she will have ready for them when they return from sea?
5. How does Anna describe Paul's physical appearance?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)