|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burke compare Anna to in Act 2 when he sees her for the first time?
2. How old is Burke?
(b) About thirty.
3. What does Anna want to learn more about from Marthy?
(a) Her uncle's whereabouts.
(b) The best place to find a job.
(c) Marthy's background.
(d) Her father's life.
4. What city is the bar located in?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York City.
5. What is Chris's physical state when he is at the bar in the beginning of the play?
(a) He feels ill.
(b) He looks too heavy.
(c) He has been drinking.
(d) He is exhausted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris say about fog?
2. What does Anna say to Chris when he comes on to the deck of the barge when she and Burke are talking in Act 2?
3. Where does Anna help Burke move to at the end of Act 2?
4. How many women are in the bar when Anna arrives at the beginning of the play?
5. When Chris returns to the bar, what does Marthy do?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)