|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as having choirboy looks?
2. What is the name of Chris's barge?
(c) The Simeon Winthrop.
(d) The Sea Serpent.
3. How long was Burke rowing the boat without any help?
(a) Two days.
(b) Ten days.
(c) Four days.
(d) Six days.
4. What does Larry agree to hold for Chris?
(b) Pocket change.
(d) A letter.
5. When Burke is boasting about his strength and courage in Act 2, what does Anna say to him?
(a) "Gee, you hate yourself, don't you?"
(b) "You had enough time to yourself."
(c) "You were so busy."
(d) "The ocean must have been pretty."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna want to learn more about from Marthy?
2. What does Chris say will help Anna get strong and healthy?
3. What time does Chris say five bells is?
4. What does Chris order for himself when he gets Anna a glass of wine?
5. In what season does the beginning of the play take place?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)