|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Larry's job?
2. What kind of wine does Chris order for Anna in the bar when they are first reunited?
(a) Sauvignon Blanc.
(c) Port wine.
3. How does Larry respond when Chris orders a drink for himself at the end of Act 1?
(a) "You're done."
(b) "She's reformin' you already."
(c) "What? You don't want a larger size?"
(d) "Good choice!"
4. What does Anna think that Chris does for a living when she is talking with Marthy?
5. What is the playwright's description of Anna when she first enters the bar?
(a) Tall, handsome, and run-down in health.
(b) Brown hair and vibrant.
(c) Short and redheaded.
(d) Dressed like a nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days were the sailors in the open boat?
2. How does Anna describe herself when she says she feels happy being at sea in Act 2?
3. What does Chris say about fog?
4. What is Anna's opinion about the fog?
5. What does Chris order for himself when he gets Anna a glass of wine?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)