|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Anna pushes Burke away from her?
(a) He walks away and doesn't speak to her.
(b) He gets angry.
(c) He squeezes her even tighter.
(d) He falls and hits his head.
2. How does Chris react when he sees Anna and Burke talking?
(a) He is in a rage.
3. What does Chris call the men in his family who chose to become sailors?
4. What is a Bo'sun according to Chris?
(a) Galley hand.
(c) An officer.
5. Who was in the family that Anna lived with after her mother died?
(a) Mother, two sons.
(b) Husband, wife, and four sons.
(c) Father, one son.
(d) Husband and wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burke describe as "quick and clane"?
2. What is Chris's physical state when he is at the bar in the beginning of the play?
3. What is the playwright's description of Anna when she first enters the bar?
4. What is the stage direction for when Anna drinks her drink at the end of Act 1?
5. Who do all the women in Chris's family marry?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)