|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burke say he would give up if he found a girl to marry him?
(a) Wearing boots in the house.
(b) Smoking a pipe.
(c) Drinking and roving about.
(d) His long hair.
2. What color eyes does Chris Christopherson have?
3. What was Anna's profession in the last city she lived?
4. What does Burke say he would rather be to Anna than anything else in the world?
(a) Her savior.
(c) Her mentor.
(d) Her teacher.
5. In what season does the beginning of the play take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city is the bar located in?
2. What did Chris tell Marthy that Anna's job was?
3. How does Marthy describe Chris to Anna?
4. What does Burke say men must be to wed girls like Anna?
5. What is the playwright's description of Anna when she first enters the bar?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)