|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chris's title?
2. What is the playwright's description of Anna when she first enters the bar?
(a) Brown hair and vibrant.
(b) Short and redheaded.
(c) Dressed like a nurse.
(d) Tall, handsome, and run-down in health.
3. Where has Anna just been released from at the beginning of the play?
(b) Jury duty.
(c) Detox program.
4. Who was in the family that Anna lived with after her mother died?
(a) Husband and wife.
(b) Mother, two sons.
(c) Husband, wife, and four sons.
(d) Father, one son.
5. When Chris is talking to Anna with Marthy, how old does he think she is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Chris give for never marrying again?
2. How does Anna act when Chris returns with her drink in Act 1?
3. What does Anna think that Chris does for a living when she is talking with Marthy?
4. What did Anna travel in to visit Chris?
5. Where did Anna run away to?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)