|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Chris give for never marrying again?
(a) He loved his first wife too much.
(b) He doesn't want to be tied down.
(c) He like living alone.
(d) He is scared of marriage.
2. What is the stage direction for when Anna drinks her drink at the end of Act 1?
(a) Downs her port at a gulp like a drink of whiskey.
(b) Puts a straw in the glass and sips.
(c) Takes one gulp and spits it out.
(d) Sips modestly at her drink.
3. Who is described as having choirboy looks?
4. How does Marthy describe Chris to Anna?
(a) He is losing his memory.
(b) He is mean.
(c) He is unfair.
(d) He is a good guy.
5. What does Chris order for himself when he gets Anna a glass of wine?
(b) Ginger ale.
(c) One small beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Larry reading behind the bar when Chris orders a glass of wine for Anna?
2. What does Anna think that Chris does for a living when she is talking with Marthy?
3. What does Chris blame for his not being able to visit Anna when she was young?
4. Who was in the family that Anna lived with after her mother died?
5. What did Anna travel in to visit Chris?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)