|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Chris is talking to Anna with Marthy, how old does he think she is?
2. What is the stage direction for when Anna drinks her drink at the end of Act 1?
(a) Puts a straw in the glass and sips.
(b) Takes one gulp and spits it out.
(c) Downs her port at a gulp like a drink of whiskey.
(d) Sips modestly at her drink.
3. What is Larry's job?
4. What does Chris blame for his not being able to visit Anna when she was young?
(a) The sea.
(b) Couldn't get a train ticket.
(c) Too busy.
5. What does Marthy reveal to Anna?
(a) The best place to stay in town.
(b) Her relationship with Chris.
(c) The secret ingredient for her favorite drink.
(d) Directions to the closest city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Larry reading behind the bar when Chris orders a glass of wine for Anna?
2. What was Anna's profession in the last city she lived?
3. What does Anna think that Chris does for a living when she is talking with Marthy?
4. Who is Marthy?
5. What is the relationship between Chris and Anna?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)