|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry agree to hold for Chris?
(b) Pocket change.
(c) A letter.
2. Who is described as having choirboy looks?
3. Where did Anna run away to?
(a) St. Paul.
4. Where does Anna live after her mother's death?
(c) A relative's city condo.
(d) Her cousins' farm.
5. When Chris asks Larry if he thinks Anna is a pretty girl, how does Larry respond?
(b) "I didn't see her."
(c) "Sure! A peach."
(d) "She's not my type."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Anna just been released from at the beginning of the play?
2. What is Chris's physical state when he is at the bar in the beginning of the play?
3. What is the playwright's description of Anna when she first enters the bar?
4. What does Chris say will help Anna get strong and healthy?
5. What does Larry suggest that Chris do after he arrives at the bar?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)