|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris blame for his not being able to visit Anna when she was young?
(a) Couldn't get a train ticket.
(c) Too busy.
(d) The sea.
2. What does Larry suggest that Chris do after he arrives at the bar?
(a) Go round the corner for some beef stew.
(b) Go to sleep.
(c) Have another drink.
(d) Drink some water.
3. When Chris is talking to Anna with Marthy, how old does he think she is?
4. Where do Anna and her mother move to?
(b) South Dakota.
5. What does Marthy say about Chris's view of farm life?
(a) Would like to own a farm.
(b) Too smelly for a child.
(c) Best place for a kid to grow up.
(d) Is afraid of animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Chris returns to the bar, what does Marthy do?
2. Who is described as having choirboy looks?
3. What is Larry reading behind the bar when Chris orders a glass of wine for Anna?
4. What did Chris tell Marthy that Anna's job was?
5. What does Chris say will help Anna get strong and healthy?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)