|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first question that Marthy asks Anna at the bar?
(a) Been on a boat?
(b) How about some music?
(c) Want a salad?
(d) Want to meet my husband?
2. According to Marthy, what does Chris think of Anna?
(a) Wishes she weren't coming.
(b) Thinks she is probably alright.
(c) Thinks the world of her.
(d) Is skeptical about seeing her.
3. What is the stage direction for when Anna drinks her drink at the end of Act 1?
(a) Puts a straw in the glass and sips.
(b) Sips modestly at her drink.
(c) Takes one gulp and spits it out.
(d) Downs her port at a gulp like a drink of whiskey.
4. What does Chris order for himself when he gets Anna a glass of wine?
(a) One small beer.
(c) Ginger ale.
5. What reason does Chris give for never marrying again?
(a) He doesn't want to be tied down.
(b) He like living alone.
(c) He loved his first wife too much.
(d) He is scared of marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris blame for his not being able to visit Anna when she was young?
2. What is the relationship between Chris and Anna?
3. What color eyes does Chris Christopherson have?
4. What is the playwright's description of Anna when she first enters the bar?
5. Who is described as having choirboy looks?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)