|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marthy say about Chris's view of farm life?
(a) Best place for a kid to grow up.
(b) Is afraid of animals.
(c) Would like to own a farm.
(d) Too smelly for a child.
2. In what season does the beginning of the play take place?
3. What is the name of the bar where Act 1 is set?
(a) Johnny-the-Priest's Saloon.
(b) Larry's Saloon.
(c) The Schooner.
(d) The Longshoreman Saloon.
4. How does Marthy describe Chris to Anna?
(a) He is unfair.
(b) He is a good guy.
(c) He is mean.
(d) He is losing his memory.
5. What kind of wine does Chris order for Anna in the bar when they are first reunited?
(c) Port wine.
(d) Sauvignon Blanc.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Larry's job?
2. What did Anna travel in to visit Chris?
3. What is Chris's physical state when he is at the bar in the beginning of the play?
4. Who is described as having choirboy looks?
5. What city is the bar located in?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)