|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what season does the beginning of the play take place?
2. How does Larry respond when Chris orders a drink for himself at the end of Act 1?
(a) "What? You don't want a larger size?"
(b) "You're done."
(c) "Good choice!"
(d) "She's reformin' you already."
3. Where did Anna run away to?
(d) St. Paul.
4. When Chris returns to the bar, what does Marthy do?
(a) Tells Chris Anna is waiting for him and then leaves.
(b) Calls Chris over to the table.
(c) Jumps up and runs out the door.
(d) Brings Anna over to meet Chris.
5. What city is the bar located in?
(b) New York City.
(c) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of wine does Chris order for Anna in the bar when they are first reunited?
2. How many women are in the bar when Anna arrives at the beginning of the play?
3. What does Chris order for himself when he gets Anna a glass of wine?
4. Who was in the family that Anna lived with after her mother died?
5. When Chris is talking to Anna with Marthy, how old does he think she is?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)