|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna hope to achieve by visiting Chris?
(a) To have a rest at his home.
(b) To take his photograph.
(c) To ask him to go to Florida with her.
(d) To get some money.
2. What does Chris have in his hand when he returns to the cabin where Anna is waiting with her suitcase?
(b) Tin of beer.
3. What does Chris plan to do with all the money he makes working on the steamer?
(a) Spend it on fun.
(b) Save it for a rainy day.
(c) Send it to Anna's cousin.
(d) Pay it all to Anna.
4. What does Burke have in his hands when he rushes toward Anna in Act 3?
5. What city is the bar located in?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anna want to stay out on the deck at night at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What does Anna call Chris when she is angry about him making things worse in Act 3?
3. What is Anna's reaction when she first sees Burke seated on the deck?
4. What is Anna holding but not reading while sitting in the rocking chair in the cabin?
5. Why does Anna say that Burke has to go back to sea at the end of the play?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)