|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna say about her cousin Paul?
(a) She wants to send him a card.
(b) She misses him.
(c) She hated him.
(d) He was good to her.
2. Why does Anna push Chris out of the way in Act 3?
(a) She is trying to save him.
(b) She saw Burke was trying to hurt him.
(c) She doesn't want him interfering.
(d) She is afraid for him.
3. What noise does Chris make as he wrings his hands together and begins to weep in Act 3?
(a) Clicking noises.
(b) He whimpers like a child.
(c) A Laugh like a seal.
(d) Harsh growl.
4. What does Chris change his mind about regarding Anna in Act 3?
(a) That Anna should marry Burke.
(b) His choice of drinks.
(c) Anna's chores.
(d) The boat's direction.
5. When does Burke say he and Anna will wed in Act 4?
(a) In three days.
(b) The next morning.
(d) That night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anna wish she were in the beginning of Act 3?
2. How does Chris respond when Burke says to Anna "I'll be killing you now"?
3. What reason does Chris give for never marrying again?
4. What kind of wine does Chris order for Anna in the bar when they are first reunited?
5. After Anna tells Burke that Chris is her father, what does he call Chris?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)