|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anna describe herself when she says she feels happy being at sea in Act 2?
2. Where is Anna sitting when Act 4 begins?
3. How does Chris respond when Burke says to Anna "I'll be killing you now"?
(a) "Get off my barge!"
(b) "You'll have to kill me first!"
(c) "Stop, you crazy fool!"
(d) "Call 911!"
4. What is Anna's reaction when she first sees Burke seated on the deck?
5. Why does Burke think that Anna is on the barge?
(a) She is the cook.
(b) She is the maid.
(c) She is there as Chris's woman.
(d) She is a castaway.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Burke is boasting about his strength and courage in Act 2, what does Anna say to him?
2. What was Anna's profession in the last city she lived?
3. What is Anna's opinion about the fog?
4. What does Burke say he would rather be to Anna than anything else in the world?
5. What does Larry suggest that Chris do after he arrives at the bar?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)