|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the red bruise on Burke's forehead?
(c) His hat was too tight.
(d) Ran into a door.
2. What does Burke say he needs to drink in order to "wash that black kiss of yours off my lips"?
3. What does Anna want to learn more about from Marthy?
(a) Marthy's background.
(b) Her uncle's whereabouts.
(c) Her father's life.
(d) The best place to find a job.
4. How does Marthy describe Chris to Anna?
(a) He is a good guy.
(b) He is losing his memory.
(c) He is mean.
(d) He is unfair.
5. What does Chris order for himself when he gets Anna a glass of wine?
(b) Ginger ale.
(c) One small beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris first suggest Anna should order when she says she is thirsty in the bar?
2. What expression does Anna have in her eyes as she looks at Burke when he is rushing toward her in Act 3?
3. What does Chris say he wants to do after he gets his tin of beer from the bedroom?
4. What does Chris go into his room and retrieve before he leaves the barge in Act 3?
5. What expression is Chris wearing when he returns to the cabin from his bedroom with his tin of beer?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)