|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago did Chris last see Anna?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Five years.
2. What does Anna do at the beginning of the play when Chris leaves the room and goes to order the wine?
(a) Sits back and relaxes.
(b) Writes a quick letter.
(c) Looks in a mirror and brushes her hair.
(d) Picks up her bag and thinks about leaving.
3. Who is Marthy?
(a) Cousin to Chris.
(b) Larry's mother.
(d) The woman who lives with Chris.
4. How many women are in the bar when Anna arrives at the beginning of the play?
5. What does Burke say he would rather be to Anna than anything else in the world?
(a) Her savior.
(b) Her teacher.
(c) Her mentor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burke have Anna say after she swears that she will never again act the way she had in the past?
2. What does Anna want to learn more about from Marthy?
3. How does Larry respond when Chris orders a drink for himself at the end of Act 1?
4. What is Chris's physical state when he is at the bar in the beginning of the play?
5. What does Burke do to Anna's hand when he shakes it?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)