|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color eyes does Chris Christopherson have?
2. What reason does Chris give Burke about why he doesn't want Anna to leave him all alone?
(a) His eyesight is failing.
(b) He is old and has not had much time with her.
(c) He has no friends.
(d) He has arthritis.
3. Where are Chris and Anna when Act 2 begins?
(a) In Sweden.
(b) At his vacation home.
(c) Anchored in Northern Maine.
(d) In the outer harbor of Provincetown, MA.
4. How old is Burke?
(a) About thirty.
5. How many days were the sailors in the open boat?
(a) One day.
(b) Five days.
(c) Ten days.
(d) Twenty days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What expression is Chris wearing when he returns to the cabin from his bedroom with his tin of beer?
2. What does Chris change his mind about regarding Anna in Act 3?
3. Where is Anna sitting when Act 4 begins?
4. What time does Chris say five bells is?
5. What job at sea does Burke mention as paying enough so he could afford a little house?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)