|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna call Burke when he says she was in love with men in St. Paul?
(c) Ridiculous man.
2. What does Burke do to Chris when Chris attacks him?
(a) Hits him.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Twists his arm behind his back.
(d) Trips him.
3. What does Chris do after Anna says to him he should have had her with him when she was a child?
(b) Puts his hands over his ears.
(c) Waves his hand dismissively.
(d) Curses at her.
4. What explanation does Burke give for why he and Chris were fighting?
(c) The best name for the barge.
(d) They were arguing about Anna.
5. What was Anna's profession in the last city she lived?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna say it is time for Burke and Chris to do at the end of Act 4?
2. What does Burke compare Anna to in Act 2 when he sees her for the first time?
3. Where has Anna just been released from at the beginning of the play?
4. How does Larry respond when Chris orders a drink for himself at the end of Act 1?
5. When does Burke say he and Anna will wed in Act 4?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)