|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what season does the beginning of the play take place?
2. What does Chris see when he looks out the cabin window into the night at the end of the play?
(b) Sea birds.
(c) Another ship.
3. How long was Burke rowing the boat without any help?
(a) Two days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Ten days.
(d) Six days.
4. What did Chris tell Marthy that Anna's job was?
(a) Nurse girl.
5. Who was in the family that Anna lived with after her mother died?
(a) Father, one son.
(b) Mother, two sons.
(c) Husband, wife, and four sons.
(d) Husband and wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna think that Chris does for a living when she is talking with Marthy?
2. What does Anna say it is time for Burke and Chris to do at the end of Act 4?
3. Who is the last character on stage at the end of Act 3?
4. Why does Anna want to stay out on the deck at night at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What does Chris say he is sorry for when he returns to the cabin and sees Anna with her suitcase?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)