|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burke say he would believe about Anna if he were sure she is telling him the truth in Act 4?
(a) That she went to college.
(b) That she is still nineteen.
(c) That she just got a job as a newspaper delivery girl.
(d) That she has changed.
2. Why does Anna think it is funny when Burke tells her he signed up to work on a steamer?
(a) It is the same one Chris will be working on.
(b) She cannot see him working as a sailor.
(c) Because she thought he was going to work inland.
(d) She is boarding the same steamer for a ride to the next port.
3. Where is Anna planning to take the train to when she leaves the barge?
(d) New York.
4. What color eyes does Chris Christopherson have?
5. What caused the red bruise on Burke's forehead?
(b) His hat was too tight.
(c) Ran into a door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Burke say that he and Anna will be happy in spite of?
2. Who is described as having choirboy looks?
3. What did the veins in Burke's forearms look like when he first comes on board the barge?
4. Why does Burke say he got so strong?
5. What harbor was Burke's steamer headed to?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)