|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anna want to stay out on the deck at night at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) She wants to pray.
(b) She wants to look at the lighthouse.
(c) She wants to think about things.
(d) She is hoping for a chance to see a whale.
2. How does Anna feel about being out at sea in the beginning of Act 2?
(b) It makes her feel clean.
(d) Sea sick.
3. When Burke is boasting about his strength and courage in Act 2, what does Anna say to him?
(a) "You were so busy."
(b) "The ocean must have been pretty."
(c) "You had enough time to yourself."
(d) "Gee, you hate yourself, don't you?"
4. What does Chris have in his hand when he returns to the cabin where Anna is waiting with her suitcase?
(b) Tin of beer.
5. What does Burke promise Anna so she will not be alone for too long?
(c) More time in the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna say about being alone after Burke goes back to sea?
2. What is Burke wearing at the beginning of Act 3?
3. What does Chris plan to do with all the money he makes working on the steamer?
4. Who is the last character on stage at the end of Act 3?
5. What order does Burke give Anna in Act 3?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)