|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What order does Burke give Anna in Act 3?
(a) Get dressed quickly so they can go ashore.
(b) Stop whining.
(c) Sit down.
(d) Be quiet.
2. What did Burke's mother give him when he was young that he says brings him good luck.
(c) Rabbit foot.
3. What gesture does Chris make at the sea at the end of Act 2?
(a) Stands before it with open arms.
(b) Shakes his fist at it with bitter hatred.
(c) Bows to it reverentially.
(d) Claps his hands with joy.
4. How old is Burke?
(b) About thirty.
5. What is Chris's physical state when he is at the bar in the beginning of the play?
(a) He feels ill.
(b) He is exhausted.
(c) He has been drinking.
(d) He looks too heavy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bar where Act 1 is set?
2. What is the time when Act 4 begins?
3. What does Anna say about her cousin Paul?
4. What expression does Anna have in her eyes as she looks at Burke when he is rushing toward her in Act 3?
5. What did Anna travel in to visit Chris?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)