1. What is the name of the bar where Act 1 is set?
(a) Larry's Saloon.
(b) The Longshoreman Saloon.
(c) Johnny-the-Priest's Saloon.
(d) The Schooner.
2. What city is the bar located in?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York City.
3. In what season does the beginning of the play take place?
4. Who is described as having choirboy looks?
5. What does Larry agree to hold for Chris?
(a) Pocket change.
(b) A letter.
6. What is Larry's job?
7. What color eyes does Chris Christopherson have?
8. What is Chris's title?
9. Who is Marthy?
(a) The woman who lives with Chris.
(b) Larry's mother.
(d) Cousin to Chris.
10. What is the relationship between Chris and Anna?
(d) Second cousins.
11. How long ago did Chris last see Anna?
(a) Three years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Twenty years.
This section contains 4,502 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)