Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the new regime further reinforced in Chapter 10?
2. Who begins to deliver all of the orders in Chapter 8?
3. Which animals reap the rewards of the farm?
4. Upon whom does Napoleon blame the destruction of the windmill?
5. What do the pigs find and drink at the end of Chapter 8?
Essay Topic 1
Describe how propaganda is used throughout this novel to change the views of the animals. Then compare that to the use of propaganda in today's society.
Essay Topic 2
Throughout the story, the character of Napoleon becomes more and more detached from reality. Describe the path this detachment took through the novel using details from the novel to support your ideas.
Essay Topic 3
Throughout this story, the author uses personification. Write an essay describing how the pigs in particular, became more and more human as the story progressed. Use specific examples from the novel to support your position.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)