Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the new regime further reinforced in Chapter 10?
2. Who begins to deliver all of the orders in Chapter 8?
3. Which animals reap the rewards of the farm?
4. Upon whom does Napoleon blame the destruction of the windmill?
5. What do the pigs find and drink at the end of Chapter 8?
Essay Topic 1
Propaganda is continually used throughout this novel. Describe propaganda techniques you saw in the novel which you feel are still employed today. Then describe how you feel these techniques worked in the book and continue to work today.
Essay Topic 2
As this story is a representation of the mindset of people in a country following an upheaval or revolution, each character represents a typical group of people. Choose two characters from the novel and describe which group of people they represent and how their actions in the novel support your opinions.
Essay Topic 3
Describe in detail what parallels can be drawn in this book between the animals' struggles and that of the Russian Revolution. Be specific and include at least five parallels.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)