|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character remains cynical by Chapter 10?
2. What happens to the men after the battle in Chapter 8?
3. What is the name of the celebrations Napoleon begins to hold in Chapter 9?
4. What is plentiful for the animals in Chapter 6?
5. Upon whom does Napoleon blame the destruction of the windmill?
Essay Topic 1
Describe how propaganda is used throughout this novel to change the views of the animals. Then compare that to the use of propaganda in today's society.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay comparing the characters of Napoleon and Snowball. Include at least five similarities and differences between these characters.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay about the concept of a puppet democracy in an Authoritarian government. Be sure to describe what it is and how it works.
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)