Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the new regime further reinforced in Chapter 10?
2. Who begins to deliver all of the orders in Chapter 8?
3. Which animals reap the rewards of the farm?
4. Upon whom does Napoleon blame the destruction of the windmill?
5. What do the pigs find and drink at the end of Chapter 8?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay comparing the characters of Napoleon and Snowball. Include at least five similarities and differences between these characters.
Essay Topic 2
Propaganda is continually used throughout this novel. Describe propaganda techniques you saw in the novel which you feel are still employed today. Then describe how you feel these techniques worked in the book and continue to work today.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay about the concept of a puppet democracy in an Authoritarian government. Be sure to describe what it is and how it works.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)