Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the new regime further reinforced in Chapter 10?
2. Who begins to deliver all of the orders in Chapter 8?
3. Which animals reap the rewards of the farm?
4. Upon whom does Napoleon blame the destruction of the windmill?
5. What do the pigs find and drink at the end of Chapter 8?
Essay Topic 1
In the novel, Snowball's strength and commitment during the battle makes the other animals respect him even more. Describe a time in your own life where you felt you did something that earned the respect of others and whether or not it was justified.
Essay Topic 2
Throughout this story, the author uses personification. Write an essay describing how the pigs in particular, became more and more human as the story progressed. Use specific examples from the novel to support your position.
Essay Topic 3
As this story is a representation of the mindset of people in a country following an upheaval or revolution, each character represents a typical group of people. Choose two characters from the novel and describe which group of people they represent and how their actions in the novel support your opinions.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)