|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begins to deliver all of the orders in Chapter 8?
2. What contributed greatly to the prosperity of the farm?
(a) The leadership of Napoleon.
(b) The building of the windmill.
(c) The beer made from the barley.
(d) The hardwork of Boxer.
3. Who finds the change to the Fifth Commandment?
4. Upon whom does Napoleon blame the destruction of the windmill?
5. How much food are the animals able to store in Chapter 6?
(a) Not enough food for winter.
(b) No food for winter.
(c) Just enough for winter.
(d) Plenty of food for winter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animals stay dedicated to Napoleon's cause in Chapter 7?
2. Which animal's hoof causes a great deal of pain in Chapter 9?
3. What does Boxer dream of in Chapter 9, after the battle?
4. What is the timber being sold to do in Chapter 8?
5. Which animal falls into greater power as Napoleon ages?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)