Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Napoleon tell the animals have always been in league together?
(a) Mr. Jones and Snowball.
(b) Mr. Jones and Mr. Whymper.
(c) Squealer and Mr. Jones.
(d) Snowball and Mr. Whymper.
2. What is destroyed during the battle Frederick and his men begin?
(a) The barn.
(b) The windmill.
(c) The timber.
(d) The farmhouse.
3. What does the animal that returns to the farm in Chapter 9 speak of?
(a) Sugarcandy Mountain.
(d) Mr. Jones.
4. How many days do the hens go without food?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 2 days.
5. How is the new regime further reinforced in Chapter 10?
(a) Stealing money from the neighbors.
(b) Aging and dying off of the animals involved in the rebellion.
(c) Smoking and drinking.
(d) Building and selling windmills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Squealer's lists indicate?
2. Who begins to deliver all of the orders in Chapter 8?
3. How many Commandments are there at the end of the novel?
4. What contributed greatly to the prosperity of the farm?
5. How many hens starve to death?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)