|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animals stay dedicated to Napoleon's cause in Chapter 7?
(a) Squealer and Snowball.
(b) Boxer and Snowball.
(c) Clover and Snowball.
(d) Boxer and Clover.
2. What is plentiful for the animals in Chapter 6?
(a) Paraffin oil.
(c) Dog biscuits.
3. For what do the pigs begin to use the barley?
(a) Make soup for the animals.
(b) Create poison.
(c) Feed the horses.
(d) Brew beer.
4. What do the pigs find and drink at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Case of ale.
(b) Case of whiskey.
(c) Case of water.
(d) Case of beer.
5. How many candidates are there in the election on Animal Farm in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. By what season is the windmill approximately half built?
2. Why does Squealer tell the animals that the pigs are constantly doing secret work?
3. What do the pigs learn to do by Chapter 10?
4. Which month brings a terrible storm to the farm?
5. Who declares the battle in Chapter 8 a victory?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)