|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the pigs wear by Chapter 10?
(a) Hats and glasses.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Jones' clothes.
(d) Smoking jackets.
2. Which animals reap the rewards of the farm?
(a) Pigs and horses.
(b) Dogs and pigs.
(c) Dogs only.
(d) Pigs only.
3. At the end of Chapter 7, what does Squealer tell the animals is now banned?
(a) Eating without permission.
(b) Working on the farm.
(d) Singing the song by Minimus the poet.
4. In Chapter 6, what do the animals begin to see the pigs are breaking?
(a) The house and barn.
(b) The other animals.
(c) The windmill.
(d) The Seven Commandments.
5. What happens to the overall animal population by Chapter 10?
(b) Stays the same.
(c) Meets expectations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animals do not receive reduced food rations?
2. For what do the pigs begin to use the barley?
3. Which of the following things stops completely on the farm by Chapter 10?
4. Which character remains cynical by Chapter 10?
5. Which animals stay dedicated to Napoleon's cause in Chapter 7?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)