|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal's hoof causes a great deal of pain in Chapter 9?
2. Which animals stay dedicated to Napoleon's cause in Chapter 7?
(a) Clover and Snowball.
(b) Boxer and Snowball.
(c) Boxer and Clover.
(d) Squealer and Snowball.
3. Upon whom does Napoleon blame the destruction of the windmill?
4. Who does Napoleon lead through the farm in Chapter 7 to report the animals have plenty of food?
(b) Mr. Whymper.
(c) Mr. Jones.
5. What happens to the food rations for the animals in Chapter 9?
(a) There is no food left.
(b) They are reduced.
(c) They are increased.
(d) They are the same.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men does Frederick take with him to attack the farm?
2. How much of the barley do the pigs demand?
3. Where does Napoleon promise to send Boxer in Chapter 9?
4. How many hours do the animals work during the spring and summer?
5. What is plentiful for the animals in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what does Napoleon order in regards to Snowball?
2. What does the only Commandment left at the end of the novel state?
3. How do the pigs celebrate the victory over Frederick and his fifteen men?
4. What do the animals continue to feel proud about in Chapter 10?
5. When the animals look at the Seven Commandments about sleeping in a bed, what do they find?
6. Why must the hens increase their production in Chapter 9?
7. What may happen to many of the animals on the farm in the winter if Napoleon does not find something to trade?
8. Why do the pigs invite the neighboring farmers over in Chapter 10?
9. What does Napoleon do to Boxer in Chapter 9?
10. By Chapter 10, what has happened to many of the animals who remember life before there was a revolution?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)