|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Squealer's lists indicate?
(a) The animals' lives are better and getting better.
(b) The animals' lives are worse and getting worse.
(c) The animals need to work harder to have better lives.
(d) The animals' lives will get better soon.
2. What happens when the hens protest Napoleon's orders in Chapter 7?
(a) He stops their food rations.
(b) He kills them.
(c) He gives in and the hens win.
(d) He orders them off of the farm.
3. In Chapter 6, what do the animals begin to see the pigs are breaking?
(a) The house and barn.
(b) The windmill.
(c) The other animals.
(d) The Seven Commandments.
4. Which day of the week is work voluntary for the animals?
5. Upon whom does Napoleon blame the destruction of the windmill?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Napoleon order in Chapter 6, in regard to Snowball?
2. Which month brings a terrible storm to the farm?
3. After Napoleon kills the animals in Chapter 7, what does he do with their bodies?
4. What does Napoleon teach the sheep to bleat?
5. Which animal suffers a bad injury to his leg and hoof in the Chapter 8 battle?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)