Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the new regime further reinforced in Chapter 10?
(a) Smoking and drinking.
(b) Building and selling windmills.
(c) Aging and dying off of the animals involved in the rebellion.
(d) Stealing money from the neighbors.
2. Who begins to deliver all of the orders in Chapter 8?
3. Which animals reap the rewards of the farm?
(a) Dogs only.
(b) Pigs only.
(c) Pigs and horses.
(d) Dogs and pigs.
4. Upon whom does Napoleon blame the destruction of the windmill?
5. What do the pigs find and drink at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Case of water.
(b) Case of beer.
(c) Case of ale.
(d) Case of whiskey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the windmill during the terrible storm?
2. What is the name of the celebrations Napoleon begins to hold in Chapter 9?
3. How many Commandments are there at the end of the novel?
4. How many men does Frederick take with him to attack the farm?
5. In Chapter 6, what do the animals begin to see the pigs are breaking?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)