|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is plentiful for the animals in Chapter 6?
(a) Dog biscuits.
(b) Paraffin oil.
2. What happens to the food supplies during winter?
(a) They fall short.
(b) They are plentiful.
(c) Food is stored in the windmill.
(d) More food is bought from Mr. Whymper.
3. Who does Napoleon tell the animals have always been in league together?
(a) Mr. Jones and Mr. Whymper.
(b) Mr. Jones and Snowball.
(c) Snowball and Mr. Whymper.
(d) Squealer and Mr. Jones.
4. What does Napoleon order should be done to Frederick?
(b) Thrown on the pile of treasonous animals.
(c) Buried on the farm.
(d) Boiled alive.
5. Who does Napoleon blame for anything that goes wrong on the farm?
6. What do the pigs learn to do by Chapter 10?
(a) Walk upright.
(b) Steal money from the neighboring farms.
(c) Build a windmill.
(d) Make beer.
7. Which animal's hoof causes a great deal of pain in Chapter 9?
8. Which animal returns to the farm in Chapter 9?
9. For what do the pigs begin to use the barley?
(a) Create poison.
(b) Make soup for the animals.
(c) Feed the horses.
(d) Brew beer.
10. Which animals stay dedicated to Napoleon's cause in Chapter 7?
(a) Squealer and Snowball.
(b) Boxer and Clover.
(c) Boxer and Snowball.
(d) Clover and Snowball.
11. In Chapter 6, what do the animals begin to see the pigs are breaking?
(a) The Seven Commandments.
(b) The windmill.
(c) The house and barn.
(d) The other animals.
12. In Chapter 8, on what do the animals work harder than they ever had before?
(a) Growing crops.
(b) Rebuilding the windmill.
(c) Avoiding Napoleon.
(d) Hunting for Snowball.
13. What is the timber being sold to do in Chapter 8?
(a) Buy Napoleon new items for the farmhouse.
(b) Pay the animals for their hard work.
(c) Raise money for the windmill's machinery.
(d) Buy food for the animals on the farm.
14. What do the pigs begin to carry by Chapter 10?
15. Which kind of animal's population grows larger than any other?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 7, what does Squealer tell the animals is now banned?
2. Which animals reap the rewards of the farm?
3. What becomes very obvious and begins causing problems by the end of the novel?
4. What do the pigs get shortly after Boxer leaves in the truck in Chapter 9?
5. What does Napoleon teach the sheep to bleat?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)