|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does work have to stop in the fields in January?
(a) Too many meetings to have time to tend to the fields.
(b) The animals disagree on how to tend the fields.
(c) No one will work in the fields.
(d) The weather.
2. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
(a) Sugarcandy Mountain.
(b) Sweet Candy Mountain.
(c) Sugarcandy Land.
(d) Sugary Mountain.
3. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
(a) Make them soldiers.
(b) Feed them.
(c) Make them harvest the hay.
(d) Milk them.
4. Who has prepared for an attack in Chapter 4?
5. How did Snowball learn of an ancient strategy?
(a) From a song he heard.
(b) A book he found.
(c) Studying blueprints found in the barn.
(d) Another animal.
6. Who takes the puppies?
7. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
(a) To provide food for their hard work.
(b) To keep themselves healthy.
(c) To determine how to defend the farm.
(d) Because they are the smartest animals.
8. Which animal wakes up earlier than the others and works through any breaks?
9. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
(a) Napoleon and Snowball.
(b) Squealer and Benjamin.
(c) Napoleon and Squealer.
(d) Squealer and Snowball.
10. How many puppies do the farm dogs have?
11. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
12. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
(a) Mr. Jones and the farm hands.
(b) Mr. Jones alone.
(c) The animals attacked each other.
(d) The farm hands alone.
13. How long after the dogs drove a specific animal from the farm does Napoleon order a power source for the farm to be built?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
14. What do the animals do after the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) Raise a flag and sing.
(b) Raise the flag.
(d) Barricade the farm.
15. Which of the following animals is white?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal is driven from the farm by the dogs?
2. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
3. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
4. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
5. Who does Clover see Mollie speaking too in Chapter 5?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)