|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the three pigs spread the message of Animalism in Chapter 2?
(a) Through secret meetings.
(b) Holding meetings with Mr. Jones.
(d) Holding rallies.
2. Who takes the puppies?
3. How do the animals feel about the pigs takes specific items all for themselves?
(a) They think it is okay if it keeps Mr. Jones away.
(b) They do not think it is okay and do not want Mr. Jones.
(c) They think it is okay but miss Mr. Jones.
(d) They do not think it is okay and would rather have Mr. Jones.
4. Who acts as a spy for Mr. Jones?
5. What do the animals do after the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) Raise the flag.
(b) Barricade the farm.
(d) Raise a flag and sing.
6. Which of the following is the name of a horse?
(d) Old Major.
7. What do the pigs take all of for themselves?
(a) Milk and apples.
(b) Fruit and hay.
8. Which of the following animals is white?
9. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
10. What does Mr. Jones do when he hears the animals making a lot of noise in Chapter 1?
(a) He sleeps through the noise.
(b) Runs outside and scares the animals.
(c) Fires a shot in the air.
(d) Shoots the animals.
11. Which animals are very brave during the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) Boxer and Snowball.
(b) Boxer and Napoleon.
(c) Boxer and Squealer.
(d) Snowball and Napoleon.
12. What does Mr. Jones do during the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) Kills Napoleon.
(b) Shoots at Boxer.
(c) Shoots at Snowball.
(d) Shoots at Squealer.
13. Which of the following is not a horse?
14. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
(a) To keep themselves healthy.
(b) To determine how to defend the farm.
(c) To provide food for their hard work.
(d) Because they are the smartest animals.
15. On which day do the animals not work?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the pigeons report the lost animal in Chapter 5 to be?
2. Which animal holds education sessions for the other animals?
3. What happens to the puppies?
4. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
5. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)