|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
2. What do all of the animals do after Mr. Jones reacts to their noise in Chapter 1?
(a) Rush around the barnyard.
(b) Go to their beds to sleep.
(c) Go into the farmhouse.
(d) Leave the barnyard.
3. How many animals are killed by Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
4. Which animal disappears from the farm in Chapter 5?
5. What do the animals do with the sheep who was shot by Mr. Jones?
(a) Bury it.
(b) Lay it out as a talisman.
(c) Throw it toward Mr. Jones.
(d) Remove it from the farm.
6. How do animals in other places show their support of Animal Farm?
(a) By helping the animals on the farm.
(b) By holding flag raising ceremonies.
(c) By holding protests.
(d) By singing.
7. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
8. How many dogs does Napoleon's summon in Chapter 5?
9. Which animal is not mentioned in Chapter 4 at all?
10. Which animal is driven from the farm by the dogs?
11. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
(c) Pig Nation.
12. How do the animals feel about the pigs takes specific items all for themselves?
(a) They do not think it is okay and do not want Mr. Jones.
(b) They do not think it is okay and would rather have Mr. Jones.
(c) They think it is okay if it keeps Mr. Jones away.
(d) They think it is okay but miss Mr. Jones.
13. Where does Mr. Jones talk to his friends about losing his farm?
(a) At his neighbor's farm.
(b) At the local pub.
(c) At a farmer's association meeting.
(d) On Animal Farm.
14. Which animals are very brave during the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) Boxer and Snowball.
(b) Boxer and Napoleon.
(c) Boxer and Squealer.
(d) Snowball and Napoleon.
15. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
(a) The farm hands alone.
(b) Mr. Jones alone.
(c) The animals attacked each other.
(d) Mr. Jones and the farm hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many humans are killed in Chapter 4?
2. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
3. Who takes the puppies?
4. What does Mr. Jones do when he hears the animals making a lot of noise in Chapter 1?
5. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)