|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to convince the animals of many different lies in Chapter 5?
2. Which animal wakes up earlier than the others and works through any breaks?
3. Why does work have to stop in the fields in January?
(a) No one will work in the fields.
(b) The weather.
(c) The animals disagree on how to tend the fields.
(d) Too many meetings to have time to tend to the fields.
4. In Chapter 1, Old Major implores the animals for what?
(a) An army.
(b) Write a song .
(c) A new barnyard.
(d) Perfect unity.
5. Who takes the puppies?
6. Who does Old Major describe as the only true enemy of an animal?
(b) Other animals.
(d) Farmer Jones.
7. Which animals are very brave during the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) Boxer and Squealer.
(b) Snowball and Napoleon.
(c) Boxer and Napoleon.
(d) Boxer and Snowball.
8. How many dogs does Napoleon's summon in Chapter 5?
9. Which animal holds education sessions for the other animals?
10. What does Mr. Jones do when he hears the animals making a lot of noise in Chapter 1?
(a) Fires a shot in the air.
(b) Runs outside and scares the animals.
(c) Shoots the animals.
(d) He sleeps through the noise.
11. Which animal is not mentioned in Chapter 4 at all?
12. Who does Clover see Mollie speaking too in Chapter 5?
(a) A neighboring farmer.
(b) Mr. Jones.
13. How long after the dogs drove a specific animal from the farm does Napoleon order a power source for the farm to be built?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 4 weeks.
14. Which of the following is not how Old Major describes the life of an animal in Chapter 1?
15. Whose strength do the animals rely on during the harvest?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
2. Where do the pigeons report the lost animal in Chapter 5 to be?
3. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
4. What are Snowball and Boxer given after the battle in Chapter 4?
5. How many commandments of Animalism do Napolean and Snowball teach the other animals?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)