|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many puppies do the farm dogs have?
2. Who has prepared for an attack in Chapter 4?
3. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
(c) Mr. Jones.
4. In what state does Mr. Jones head to bed at the beginning of the story?
5. Who convinces the animals on the farm that the power source for the farm was Napoleon's idea all along?
6. On which day do the animals not work?
7. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
(a) The pigs.
(b) The horses.
(c) The cows.
(d) The raven.
8. Which animal holds education sessions for the other animals?
9. Who does Clover see Mollie speaking too in Chapter 5?
(c) A neighboring farmer.
(d) Mr. Jones.
10. Where do the pigeons report the lost animal in Chapter 5 to be?
(a) Dead on the neighboring farm.
(b) With Boxer.
(c) With Mr. Jones.
(d) In the care of a human.
11. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
12. Which animal is driven from the farm by the dogs?
13. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
(a) Mr. Jones alone.
(b) The farm hands alone.
(c) The animals attacked each other.
(d) Mr. Jones and the farm hands.
14. What happens to the puppies?
(a) They run away from the farm.
(b) Their parents educate them in the Seven Commandments.
(c) They are taken after they are weaned to be educated.
(d) They are kept with their parents until they learn the Seven Commandments.
15. Who does Old Major describe as the only true enemy of an animal?
(b) Farmer Jones.
(c) Other animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Snowball want to build to create power?
2. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
3. Who attacks Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
4. Who tries to convince the animals of many different lies in Chapter 5?
5. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)