|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many puppies do the farm dogs have?
2. How did Snowball learn of an ancient strategy?
(a) Studying blueprints found in the barn.
(b) From a song he heard.
(c) A book he found.
(d) Another animal.
3. Which animal is not mentioned in Chapter 4 at all?
4. Which animal wakes up earlier than the others and works through any breaks?
5. What does Clover discover in Molly's stall in Chapter 5?
(a) Lump sugar.
(c) Hay and lump sugar.
(d) Lump sugar and ribbon.
6. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
7. Which animal disappears from the farm in Chapter 5?
8. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
(a) The farmhands.
(b) The animals.
(c) The farmers.
(d) The donkeys.
9. In Chapter 2, on what is the pig's new school of thought based?
(a) Moses' teachings.
(b) Old Major's teachings.
(c) Napolean's teachings.
(d) Their own thoughts.
10. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
11. On whose battle plans is the protection battle strategy based?
(b) Marc Anthony.
(c) Julius Caesar.
12. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
(a) Old Major.
(d) Mr. Jones.
13. After the dogs drive the animal from the farm, what does Napoleon no longer deem necessary?
(a) Humans on the farm.
(b) Work on the farm.
(c) The windmill.
(d) Sunday morning meetings.
14. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
15. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
(a) Feed them.
(b) Make them harvest the hay.
(c) Make them soldiers.
(d) Milk them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal holds education sessions for the other animals?
2. What does Old Major wish to share with the other animals in Chapter 1?
3. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
4. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
5. Where does Mr. Jones talk to his friends about losing his farm?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)