|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following animals is white?
2. What are Snowball and Boxer given after the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) A song.
(b) A medal.
(c) A flag.
(d) A plaque.
3. Which of the following is the name of a horse?
(b) Old Major.
4. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
(a) Mr. Jones alone.
(b) The animals attacked each other.
(c) The farm hands alone.
(d) Mr. Jones and the farm hands.
5. Who does Clover see Mollie speaking too in Chapter 5?
(b) Mr. Jones.
(c) A neighboring farmer.
6. What does Snowball want to build to create power?
(a) A windmill.
(b) A power station.
(c) A treadmill.
(d) A wind farm.
7. What does Old Major insist in Chapter 1 that animals will no longer need to do?
(a) Live on a farm.
(b) Eat hay and grains.
(c) Work constantly.
(d) Support mankind.
8. On which day do the animals not work?
9. What does Clover discover in Molly's stall in Chapter 5?
(a) Lump sugar.
(c) Lump sugar and ribbon.
(d) Hay and lump sugar.
10. Who takes the puppies?
11. Where do the pigeons report the lost animal in Chapter 5 to be?
(a) With Mr. Jones.
(b) With Boxer.
(c) In the care of a human.
(d) Dead on the neighboring farm.
12. Who has prepared for an attack in Chapter 4?
13. What do the animals do after the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) Barricade the farm.
(c) Raise a flag and sing.
(d) Raise the flag.
14. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
15. Who does Old Major describe as the only true enemy of an animal?
(a) Farmer Jones.
(c) Other animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal wakes up earlier than the others and works through any breaks?
2. What does Napoleon do to Snowball's paper plans for creating power on the farm?
3. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
4. By when do most of the animals become somewhat literate?
5. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)