|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On whose battle plans is the protection battle strategy based?
(a) Julius Caesar.
(b) Marc Anthony.
2. How long after the dogs drove a specific animal from the farm does Napoleon order a power source for the farm to be built?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 3 weeks.
3. What do the animals do with the sheep who was shot by Mr. Jones?
(a) Lay it out as a talisman.
(b) Remove it from the farm.
(c) Bury it.
(d) Throw it toward Mr. Jones.
4. Who does Clover see Mollie speaking too in Chapter 5?
(b) A neighboring farmer.
(c) Mr. Jones.
5. Which animal holds education sessions for the other animals?
6. Which animals are very brave during the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) Snowball and Napoleon.
(b) Boxer and Napoleon.
(c) Boxer and Squealer.
(d) Boxer and Snowball.
7. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
(a) Sugarcandy Mountain.
(b) Sweet Candy Mountain.
(c) Sugarcandy Land.
(d) Sugary Mountain.
8. What are Snowball and Boxer given after the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) A song.
(b) A flag.
(c) A medal.
(d) A plaque.
9. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
(a) The donkeys.
(b) The animals.
(c) The farmhands.
(d) The farmers.
10. How many humans are killed in Chapter 4?
11. What does Clover discover in Molly's stall in Chapter 5?
(a) Lump sugar and ribbon.
(b) Hay and lump sugar.
(d) Lump sugar.
12. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
(c) Mr. Jones.
13. In Chapter 1, Old Major implores the animals for what?
(a) Write a song .
(b) A new barnyard.
(c) Perfect unity.
(d) An army.
14. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
15. By when do most of the animals become somewhat literate?
(a) By winter.
(b) By summer.
(c) By spring.
(d) By fall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Napoleon do to Snowball's paper plans for creating power on the farm?
2. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
3. How many animals are killed by Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
4. Who completes the hard work of the harvest?
5. Who convinces the animals on the farm that the power source for the farm was Napoleon's idea all along?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)