1. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
2. Where does Animal Farm begin?
On a farm.
3. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
4. In what state does Mr. Jones head to bed at the beginning of the story?
5. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
6. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
7. What type of animal is Old Major?
8. What does Old Major wish to share with the other animals in Chapter 1?
His dream from the prior night.
This section contains 3,886 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)