|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animals initially protest Napoleon's orders, but then are quickly silenced by the growling dogs?
(a) The horses.
(b) Mollie and Clover.
(c) Four pigs.
(d) Napoleon and Squealer.
2. What do the pigs wear by Chapter 10?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Jones' clothes.
(b) Smoking jackets.
(d) Hats and glasses.
3. Which animal falls into greater power as Napoleon ages?
4. By what season is the windmill approximately half built?
5. Who begins to deliver all of the orders in Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Snowball learn of an ancient strategy?
2. What do the pigs find and drink at the end of Chapter 8?
3. Which animal is driven from the farm by the dogs?
4. What happens to the overall animal population by Chapter 10?
5. How many dogs does Napoleon's summon in Chapter 5?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)