|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal falls into greater power as Napoleon ages?
2. What contributed greatly to the prosperity of the farm?
(a) The leadership of Napoleon.
(b) The building of the windmill.
(c) The hardwork of Boxer.
(d) The beer made from the barley.
3. What do all of the animals do after Mr. Jones reacts to their noise in Chapter 1?
(a) Leave the barnyard.
(b) Rush around the barnyard.
(c) Go into the farmhouse.
(d) Go to their beds to sleep.
4. Who does Napoleon blame for anything that goes wrong on the farm?
5. Who declares the battle in Chapter 8 a victory?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Old Major describe as the only true enemy of an animal?
2. How many animals are killed by Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
3. What do the animals do with the sheep who was shot by Mr. Jones?
4. How much food are the animals able to store in Chapter 6?
5. How many hens starve to death?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)