|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal falls into greater power as Napoleon ages?
2. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
(a) Make them harvest the hay.
(b) Feed them.
(c) Milk them.
(d) Make them soldiers.
3. How much of the barley do the pigs demand?
(a) Three fourths of it.
(b) Half of it.
(c) None of it.
(d) All of it.
4. Who convinces the animals on the farm that the power source for the farm was Napoleon's idea all along?
5. What does Napoleon fill the empty food bins with?
Short Answer Questions
1. By what season does word spread of the Animal Farm across the country?
2. Which animals initially protest Napoleon's orders, but then are quickly silenced by the growling dogs?
3. Which animal is driven from the farm by the dogs?
4. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
5. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)