|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
(a) Tale Story.
(b) Fairy Story.
(c) Tall Tale.
(d) Fairy Tale.
2. Which of the following is not true about the construction of the windmill?
(a) It is difficult.
(b) It goes smoothly.
(c) The animals have no way to break down rocks.
(d) The animals have no easy method to transport rocks.
3. What happens to the overall animal population by Chapter 10?
(a) Meets expectations.
(d) Stays the same.
4. What do Mr. Jones and the other farmers do in Chapter 4?
(a) Start a new farm.
(b) Take over the farms around the country.
(c) Negotiate with the pigs.
(d) Attack Animal Farm.
5. Which animal suffers a bad injury to his leg and hoof in the Chapter 8 battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. On whose battle plans is the protection battle strategy based?
2. Who does Old Major describe as the only true enemy of an animal?
3. What do Squealer's lists indicate?
4. Which animal wakes up earlier than the others and works through any breaks?
5. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)