|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is added to the Sixth Commandment in Chapter 8?
(a) Without cause.
(b) With permission of Napoleon.
(d) Unless provoked.
2. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
(a) The farm hands alone.
(b) Mr. Jones and the farm hands.
(c) Mr. Jones alone.
(d) The animals attacked each other.
3. How many commandments of Animalism do Napolean and Snowball teach the other animals?
4. Where does Mr. Jones talk to his friends about losing his farm?
(a) At a farmer's association meeting.
(b) On Animal Farm.
(c) At the local pub.
(d) At his neighbor's farm.
5. After the dogs drive the animal from the farm, what does Napoleon no longer deem necessary?
(a) Sunday morning meetings.
(b) Humans on the farm.
(c) The windmill.
(d) Work on the farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon whom does Napoleon blame the destruction of the windmill?
2. Which animal disappears from the farm in Chapter 5?
3. Which animals stay dedicated to Napoleon's cause in Chapter 7?
4. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
5. What do all of the animals do after Mr. Jones reacts to their noise in Chapter 1?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)