|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Napoleon fill the empty food bins with?
2. How did Snowball learn of an ancient strategy?
(a) From a song he heard.
(b) A book he found.
(c) Studying blueprints found in the barn.
(d) Another animal.
3. Who does Napoleon do business with in Chapter 6?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(b) Mr. Whymper.
(d) Mr. Smith.
4. What title is Napoleon given by the animals on the farm in Chapter 8?
(a) Our leader, comrade.
(b) Our comrade.
(d) Our reverent leader.
5. Who begins to deliver all of the orders in Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the pigeons report the lost animal in Chapter 5 to be?
2. Who begins living in the farmhouse in Chapter 6?
3. How many humans are killed in Chapter 4?
4. What happens to the animals who confess to treasonous crimes?
5. Which animal suffers a bad injury to his leg and hoof in the Chapter 8 battle?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)