|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Napoleon plan to trade the hens' eggs for in Chapter 7?
(a) Grain and meal.
(c) More animals to help build the windmill.
(d) More hens.
2. How many puppies do the farm dogs have?
3. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
(a) Eating all the food.
(b) Taking over the farmhouse.
(c) An extra ration of food.
(d) Turning Mr. and Mrs. Jones into slave labor.
4. Who acts as a spy for Mr. Jones?
5. What is the timber being sold to do in Chapter 8?
(a) Pay the animals for their hard work.
(b) Raise money for the windmill's machinery.
(c) Buy Napoleon new items for the farmhouse.
(d) Buy food for the animals on the farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
2. What does Old Major wish to share with the other animals in Chapter 1?
3. Which animal is driven from the farm by the dogs?
4. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
5. Why does Napoleon order the hens to increase their production in Chapter 9?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)