|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
2. How do animals in other places show their support of Animal Farm?
(a) By holding flag raising ceremonies.
(b) By helping the animals on the farm.
(c) By holding protests.
(d) By singing.
3. Who convinces the animals that trade with humans has always been allowed?
4. Why do the pigs say they are mixing the milk into their apple mash?
(a) Due to the strenuous work of teaching the animals to be literate.
(b) Due to the strenuous physical work of running the farm.
(c) Due to the strenuous work of tending to all of the animals.
(d) Due to the strenuous mental work of running the farm.
5. How do the animals feel about the pigs takes specific items all for themselves?
(a) They think it is okay if it keeps Mr. Jones away.
(b) They do not think it is okay and would rather have Mr. Jones.
(c) They think it is okay but miss Mr. Jones.
(d) They do not think it is okay and do not want Mr. Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal wakes up earlier than the others and works through any breaks?
2. What does Boxer dream of in Chapter 9, after the battle?
3. What does Clover discover in Molly's stall in Chapter 5?
4. How many commandments of Animalism do Napolean and Snowball teach the other animals?
5. Which animals initially protest Napoleon's orders, but then are quickly silenced by the growling dogs?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)