|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animals stay dedicated to Napoleon's cause in Chapter 7?
(a) Boxer and Clover.
(b) Boxer and Snowball.
(c) Squealer and Snowball.
(d) Clover and Snowball.
2. What does Boxer dream of in Chapter 9, after the battle?
(b) Rewards he will reap.
(c) His hatred of man.
3. What does Napoleon plan to trade the hens' eggs for in Chapter 7?
(a) Grain and meal.
(b) More hens.
(c) More animals to help build the windmill.
4. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
(a) Mr. Jones alone.
(b) The animals attacked each other.
(c) Mr. Jones and the farm hands.
(d) The farm hands alone.
5. What is the timber being sold to do in Chapter 8?
(a) Buy Napoleon new items for the farmhouse.
(b) Raise money for the windmill's machinery.
(c) Buy food for the animals on the farm.
(d) Pay the animals for their hard work.
Short Answer Questions
1. By when do most of the animals become somewhat literate?
2. By what season does word spread of the Animal Farm across the country?
3. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
4. Which animal wakes up earlier than the others and works through any breaks?
5. How many dogs does Napoleon's summon in Chapter 5?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)