|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do other animals on other farms begin to do by Chapter 4?
(a) Hold protests.
(b) Subtly disobey their masters.
(c) Fight with each other.
(d) Run away to the Animal Farm.
2. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
(d) Mr. Jones.
3. Who completes the hard work of the harvest?
(a) All of the animals except the cows.
(b) All of the animals except the pigs.
(c) All of the animals.
(d) The pigs only.
4. What is created in Napoleon's honor in Chapter 8?
(a) A new set of commandments.
(b) A song.
(c) A poem.
(d) A picture.
5. What do the animals do after the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) Raise a flag and sing.
(b) Raise the flag.
(d) Barricade the farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. By how much should the hens increase their production per week, according to Chapter 9?
2. Which of the following is not how Old Major describes the life of an animal in Chapter 1?
3. Why does work have to stop in the fields in January?
4. What does Napoleon teach the sheep to bleat?
5. What does Boxer dream of in Chapter 9, after the battle?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)