|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the animals know where Boxer is being sent in Chapter 9?
(a) Boxer announces it himself.
(b) They read it on the side of their truck.
(c) Napoleon announces it.
(d) Squealer tells them.
2. By how much should the hens increase their production per week, according to Chapter 9?
(a) 6,000 eggs.
(b) 600 eggs.
(c) 200 eggs.
(d) 2,000 eggs.
3. What happens to the food rations for the animals in Chapter 9?
(a) There is no food left.
(b) They are the same.
(c) They are reduced.
(d) They are increased.
4. Which of the Seven Commandments does Napoleon break by slaughtering the animals whom he forced to confess to treason?
5. In which two months are the rations further reduced for the working animals on the farm in Chapter 9?
(a) January and February.
(b) December and January.
(c) December and February.
(d) November and December.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
2. What do the pigs get shortly after Boxer leaves in the truck in Chapter 9?
3. What does Napoleon teach the sheep to bleat?
4. To whom does Napoleon arrange to sell timber?
5. How many hens starve to death?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)