|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is added to the Sixth Commandment in Chapter 8?
(b) With permission of Napoleon.
(c) Without cause.
(d) Unless provoked.
2. What happens to the overall animal population by Chapter 10?
(c) Stays the same.
(d) Meets expectations.
3. How is the new regime further reinforced in Chapter 10?
(a) Aging and dying off of the animals involved in the rebellion.
(b) Smoking and drinking.
(c) Building and selling windmills.
(d) Stealing money from the neighbors.
4. Which animal wakes up earlier than the others and works through any breaks?
5. What do the animals do during the winter?
(a) Reconstruct the windmill.
(b) Take a break.
(c) Take apart the windmill.
(d) Move into the farmhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animals do not receive reduced food rations?
2. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
3. By when do most of the animals become somewhat literate?
4. What do the animals do after the battle in Chapter 4?
5. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)