|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Squealer's lists indicate?
(a) The animals' lives are worse and getting worse.
(b) The animals need to work harder to have better lives.
(c) The animals' lives are better and getting better.
(d) The animals' lives will get better soon.
2. What happens to the overall animal population by Chapter 10?
(b) Stays the same.
(d) Meets expectations.
3. What do the pigs begin to carry by Chapter 10?
4. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
(b) A new farmer.
(d) Moving to a new barnyard.
5. How many puppies do the farm dogs have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much food are the animals able to store in Chapter 6?
2. How is the new regime further reinforced in Chapter 10?
3. Which of the following characteristics would NOT describe the pigs by the end of the novel?
4. How many days do the hens go without food?
5. What do the pigs wear by Chapter 10?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)