|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Squealer tell the animals will lead a second attack on Animal Farm?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(d) Mr. Whymper.
2. What do Mr. Jones and the other farmers do in Chapter 4?
(a) Take over the farms around the country.
(b) Attack Animal Farm.
(c) Negotiate with the pigs.
(d) Start a new farm.
3. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
4. How do animals in other places show their support of Animal Farm?
(a) By holding flag raising ceremonies.
(b) By helping the animals on the farm.
(c) By holding protests.
(d) By singing.
5. What do the pigs wear by Chapter 10?
(b) Hats and glasses.
(c) Smoking jackets.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Jones' clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Snowball learn of an ancient strategy?
2. By how much should the hens increase their production per week, according to Chapter 9?
3. Who convinces the animals that trade with humans has always been allowed?
4. What contributed greatly to the prosperity of the farm?
5. Which animal continually makes excuses anytime there are suspicions about Napoleon?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)