|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What contributed greatly to the prosperity of the farm?
(a) The beer made from the barley.
(b) The building of the windmill.
(c) The hardwork of Boxer.
(d) The leadership of Napoleon.
2. What is posted on the side of the barn in Chapter 8?
(a) The Seven Commandments alone.
(b) A portrait and poem of Napoleon.
(c) A poem written by Napoleon.
(d) A portrait of Napoleon.
3. How is the Fifth Commandment changed in Chapter 8?
(a) "Except for Napoleon" is added.
(b) "To Excess" is added.
(c) It changes positions with the sixth Commandment.
(d) It is deleted totally.
4. How do the three pigs spread the message of Animalism in Chapter 2?
(a) Holding meetings with Mr. Jones.
(c) Through secret meetings.
(d) Holding rallies.
5. Who begins living in the farmhouse in Chapter 6?
(a) The dogs.
(d) The pigs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the animals who confess to treasonous crimes?
2. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
3. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
4. What is destroyed during the battle Frederick and his men begin?
5. What do the pigs wear by Chapter 10?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)