|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Snowball and Boxer given after the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) A plaque.
(b) A flag.
(c) A song.
(d) A medal.
2. What does Old Major insist in Chapter 1 that animals will no longer need to do?
(a) Support mankind.
(b) Work constantly.
(c) Live on a farm.
(d) Eat hay and grains.
3. Which of the following is not true about the construction of the windmill?
(a) The animals have no easy method to transport rocks.
(b) It goes smoothly.
(c) The animals have no way to break down rocks.
(d) It is difficult.
4. How is the new regime further reinforced in Chapter 10?
(a) Smoking and drinking.
(b) Stealing money from the neighbors.
(c) Building and selling windmills.
(d) Aging and dying off of the animals involved in the rebellion.
5. By what season does word spread of the Animal Farm across the country?
(a) By late winter.
(b) By late summer.
(c) By late spring.
(d) By late fall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who acts as a spy for Mr. Jones?
2. How many hours do the animals work during the spring and summer?
3. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
4. What does Napoleon order should be done to Frederick?
5. Who does Squealer tell the animals will lead a second attack on Animal Farm?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)