|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do animals in other places show their support of Animal Farm?
(a) By holding flag raising ceremonies.
(b) By holding protests.
(c) By helping the animals on the farm.
(d) By singing.
2. What happens to many of the animals who remember life before the revolution?
(a) Squealer refuses to allow them to talk about life before the revolution.
(b) They die.
(c) Napoleon has them killed.
(d) They leave the farm.
3. What does Napoleon plan to trade the hens' eggs for in Chapter 7?
(a) More animals to help build the windmill.
(b) Grain and meal.
(d) More hens.
4. Which of the following is not how Old Major describes the life of an animal in Chapter 1?
5. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not true about the construction of the windmill?
2. What do Mr. Jones and the other farmers do in Chapter 4?
3. What does Napoleon order should be done to Frederick?
4. How many dogs does Napoleon's summon in Chapter 5?
5. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)