|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does Mr. Jones head to bed at the beginning of the story?
2. Who does Squealer tell the animals will lead a second attack on Animal Farm?
(a) Mr. Whymper.
(b) Mr. Jones.
3. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
(a) Fairy Tale.
(b) Tale Story.
(c) Tall Tale.
(d) Fairy Story.
4. What is the name of the celebrations Napoleon begins to hold in Chapter 9?
(a) Spontaneous Republics.
(b) Republic Celebrations.
(c) Republic Demonstrations.
(d) Spontaneous Demonstrations.
5. Which of the following animals is white?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
2. Who tries to cover the plot about where Boxer is actually being sent to in Chapter 9?
3. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
4. Where do the pigeons report the lost animal in Chapter 5 to be?
5. What title is Napoleon given by the animals on the farm in Chapter 8?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)