|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Napoleon determine must be necessary for the sake of the windmill?
(a) Trade with neighboring farms.
(b) Living in the farmhouse.
(c) Work on Sundays.
(d) Working harder like Boxer.
2. In Chapter 8, on what do the animals work harder than they ever had before?
(a) Rebuilding the windmill.
(b) Hunting for Snowball.
(c) Growing crops.
(d) Avoiding Napoleon.
3. Which of the following animals is white?
4. What do the pigs wear by Chapter 10?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Jones' clothes.
(b) Smoking jackets.
(d) Hats and glasses.
5. Why does Squealer tell the animals that the pigs are constantly doing secret work?
(a) To become the leader.
(b) To keep them content.
(c) To steal from the animals.
(d) To create a new rebellion.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 7, what does Squealer tell the animals is now banned?
2. How many commandments of Animalism do Napolean and Snowball teach the other animals?
3. Which animal wakes up earlier than the others and works through any breaks?
4. How is the new regime further reinforced in Chapter 10?
5. Which animal returns to the farm in Chapter 9?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)