|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the men after the battle in Chapter 8?
(a) They are driven from the farm.
(b) They wave a flag of surrender.
(c) They take over the farm.
(d) They are all killed.
2. Where do the pigeons report the lost animal in Chapter 5 to be?
(a) With Boxer.
(b) With Mr. Jones.
(c) Dead on the neighboring farm.
(d) In the care of a human.
3. Which of the following is the name of a horse?
(b) Old Major.
4. What are Snowball and Boxer given after the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) A medal.
(b) A plaque.
(c) A flag.
(d) A song.
5. Who does Napoleon lead through the farm in Chapter 7 to report the animals have plenty of food?
(a) Mr. Whymper.
(d) Mr. Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Napoleon arrange to sell timber?
2. What do the animals do with the sheep who was shot by Mr. Jones?
3. What does Napoleon plan to trade the hens' eggs for in Chapter 7?
4. What do the pigs wear by Chapter 10?
5. For what do the pigs begin to use the barley?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)