|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
2. What happens to the food rations for the animals in Chapter 9?
(a) They are reduced.
(b) They are increased.
(c) They are the same.
(d) There is no food left.
3. Which animal's hoof causes a great deal of pain in Chapter 9?
4. How many Commandments are there at the end of the novel?
5. What happens when the hens protest Napoleon's orders in Chapter 7?
(a) He orders them off of the farm.
(b) He stops their food rations.
(c) He kills them.
(d) He gives in and the hens win.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Napoleon order in Chapter 6, in regard to Snowball?
2. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
3. What contributed greatly to the prosperity of the farm?
4. What happens to the windmill during the terrible storm?
5. What does the medal say that two of the animals are awarded?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)