|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which day of the week is work voluntary for the animals?
2. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
(d) Pig Nation.
3. Who convinces the animals on the farm that the power source for the farm was Napoleon's idea all along?
4. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
(b) Mr. Jones.
5. For what do the pigs begin to use the barley?
(a) Brew beer.
(b) Feed the horses.
(c) Create poison.
(d) Make soup for the animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon whom does Napoleon blame the destruction of the windmill?
2. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
3. What does Napoleon order the hens to do in Chapter 7?
4. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
5. What do other animals on other farms begin to do by Chapter 4?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)