|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who convinces the animals that trade with humans has always been allowed?
2. What does Napoleon do to Snowball's paper plans for creating power on the farm?
(a) Urinates on them.
(b) Tears them up.
(c) Ignores them.
(d) Supports them.
3. Who does Old Major describe as the only true enemy of an animal?
(a) Farmer Jones.
(c) Other animals.
4. Whose strength do the animals rely on during the harvest?
5. Which animals continue to gain weight during the increased food rationing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is plentiful for the animals in Chapter 6?
2. What does Boxer dream of in Chapter 9, after the battle?
3. Which animal's hoof causes a great deal of pain in Chapter 9?
4. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
5. In Chapter 1, Old Major implores the animals for what?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)