|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Napoleon blame for anything that goes wrong on the farm?
2. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(c) Old Major.
3. Who does Napoleon do business with in Chapter 6?
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Mr. Whymper.
4. How much food are the animals able to store in Chapter 6?
(a) Just enough for winter.
(b) Not enough food for winter.
(c) Plenty of food for winter.
(d) No food for winter.
5. What does Napoleon plan to trade the hens' eggs for in Chapter 7?
(a) More animals to help build the windmill.
(b) More hens.
(c) Grain and meal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Squealer announce on Sundays?
2. Who has prepared for an attack in Chapter 4?
3. Who does Squealer tell the animals will lead a second attack on Animal Farm?
4. How did Snowball learn of an ancient strategy?
5. After Napoleon kills the animals in Chapter 7, what does he do with their bodies?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)