|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after the dogs drove a specific animal from the farm does Napoleon order a power source for the farm to be built?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
2. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
(a) To keep themselves healthy.
(b) Because they are the smartest animals.
(c) To determine how to defend the farm.
(d) To provide food for their hard work.
3. Which of the following is not a horse?
4. How do animals in other places show their support of Animal Farm?
(a) By helping the animals on the farm.
(b) By singing.
(c) By holding protests.
(d) By holding flag raising ceremonies.
5. What does Napoleon fill the empty food bins with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
2. At the end of Chapter 7, what does Squealer tell the animals is now banned?
3. What happens to the men after the battle in Chapter 8?
4. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
5. What does Napoleon order in Chapter 6, in regard to Snowball?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)