|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, Old Major implores the animals for what?
(a) Perfect unity.
(b) An army.
(c) Write a song .
(d) A new barnyard.
2. What do Mr. Jones and the other farmers do in Chapter 4?
(a) Start a new farm.
(b) Attack Animal Farm.
(c) Negotiate with the pigs.
(d) Take over the farms around the country.
3. Which animal is not mentioned in Chapter 4 at all?
4. What happens when the hens protest Napoleon's orders in Chapter 7?
(a) He kills them.
(b) He orders them off of the farm.
(c) He stops their food rations.
(d) He gives in and the hens win.
5. Why does work have to stop in the fields in January?
(a) Too many meetings to have time to tend to the fields.
(b) No one will work in the fields.
(c) The weather.
(d) The animals disagree on how to tend the fields.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Napoleon lead through the farm in Chapter 7 to report the animals have plenty of food?
2. Who acts as a spy for Mr. Jones?
3. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
4. By Chapter 6, which animal proves to be a model of hard work and determination?
5. Who begins living in the farmhouse in Chapter 6?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)