|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal wakes up earlier than the others and works through any breaks?
2. What does Clover discover in Molly's stall in Chapter 5?
(a) Hay and lump sugar.
(b) Lump sugar and ribbon.
(c) Lump sugar.
3. Who completes the hard work of the harvest?
(a) All of the animals except the pigs.
(b) The pigs only.
(c) All of the animals except the cows.
(d) All of the animals.
4. After the dogs drive the animal from the farm, what does Napoleon no longer deem necessary?
(a) The windmill.
(b) Humans on the farm.
(c) Work on the farm.
(d) Sunday morning meetings.
5. Why does Squealer say it is allowable for the pigs to sleep in beds?
(a) They need to be rested to keep the farm running.
(b) There are no sheets.
(c) The pigs are better than the other animals.
(d) Mr. Jones was seen back on the farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What battle does Squealer talk of in Chapter 7?
2. Which animal is driven from the farm by the dogs?
3. Where does Mr. Jones talk to his friends about losing his farm?
4. What is posted on the side of the barn in Chapter 8?
5. Who does Squealer tell the animals will lead a second attack on Animal Farm?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)