|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal suffers a bad injury to his leg and hoof in the Chapter 8 battle?
2. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
(a) Taking over the farmhouse.
(b) An extra ration of food.
(c) Turning Mr. and Mrs. Jones into slave labor.
(d) Eating all the food.
3. Which animals stay dedicated to Napoleon's cause in Chapter 7?
(a) Boxer and Clover.
(b) Clover and Snowball.
(c) Boxer and Snowball.
(d) Squealer and Snowball.
4. What do the animals do after the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) Barricade the farm.
(c) Raise a flag and sing.
(d) Raise the flag.
5. Why do the pigs say they are mixing the milk into their apple mash?
(a) Due to the strenuous physical work of running the farm.
(b) Due to the strenuous work of teaching the animals to be literate.
(c) Due to the strenuous work of tending to all of the animals.
(d) Due to the strenuous mental work of running the farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is created in Napoleon's honor in Chapter 8?
2. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
3. Which of the following is the name of a horse?
4. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
5. Which month brings a terrible storm to the farm?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)