|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the men after the battle in Chapter 8?
(a) They wave a flag of surrender.
(b) They are driven from the farm.
(c) They are all killed.
(d) They take over the farm.
2. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
(b) Mr. Jones.
(c) Old Major.
3. What does Mr. Jones do during the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) Shoots at Boxer.
(b) Shoots at Squealer.
(c) Shoots at Snowball.
(d) Kills Napoleon.
4. Why doesn't Mr. Jones feed the animals for more than a day?
(a) He has no money to buy food.
(b) He is too drunk.
(c) He has to go out of town.
(d) He simply forgets.
5. Which animals initially protest Napoleon's orders, but then are quickly silenced by the growling dogs?
(a) Four pigs.
(b) Napoleon and Squealer.
(c) Mollie and Clover.
(d) The horses.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much food are the animals able to store in Chapter 6?
2. Who disagrees with Snowball's idea of how to create power on the farm?
3. Which of the following is not true about the construction of the windmill?
4. Which month brings a terrible storm to the farm?
5. What does Snowball want to build to create power?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)