|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the Seven Commandments does Napoleon break by slaughtering the animals whom he forced to confess to treason?
2. How many hens starve to death?
3. What do all of the animals do after Mr. Jones reacts to their noise in Chapter 1?
(a) Go into the farmhouse.
(b) Go to their beds to sleep.
(c) Leave the barnyard.
(d) Rush around the barnyard.
4. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
5. Upon whom does Napoleon blame the destruction of the windmill?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the pigeons report the lost animal in Chapter 5 to be?
2. Who convinces the animals on the farm that the power source for the farm was Napoleon's idea all along?
3. How many days do the hens go without food?
4. What does Squealer announce on Sundays?
5. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)