|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does work have to stop in the fields in January?
(a) Too many meetings to have time to tend to the fields.
(b) No one will work in the fields.
(c) The weather.
(d) The animals disagree on how to tend the fields.
2. What happens to the windmill during the terrible storm?
(a) It is barely touched.
(b) It falls to the ground.
(c) It is moved to a neighboring farm.
3. Which of the Seven Commandments does Napoleon break by slaughtering the animals whom he forced to confess to treason?
4. What does Napoleon fill the empty food bins with?
5. What does Old Major wish to share with the other animals in Chapter 1?
(a) His dream from the prior night.
(b) His alcohol.
(c) His plan to escape the barnyard.
(d) His beliefs about Mr. Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the timber being sold to do in Chapter 8?
2. What do the animals do during the winter?
3. What happens to the men after the battle in Chapter 8?
4. How do animals in other places show their support of Animal Farm?
5. Which animal is driven from the farm by the dogs?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)