|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the animals do during the winter?
(a) Take a break.
(b) Move into the farmhouse.
(c) Reconstruct the windmill.
(d) Take apart the windmill.
2. Which of the following is not true about the construction of the windmill?
(a) The animals have no way to break down rocks.
(b) It is difficult.
(c) The animals have no easy method to transport rocks.
(d) It goes smoothly.
3. Who does Squealer tell the animals will lead a second attack on Animal Farm?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(d) Mr. Whymper.
4. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
5. Which animal holds education sessions for the other animals?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the dogs drove a specific animal from the farm does Napoleon order a power source for the farm to be built?
2. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
3. What does Napoleon do to Snowball's paper plans for creating power on the farm?
4. After Napoleon kills the animals in Chapter 7, what does he do with their bodies?
5. On whose battle plans is the protection battle strategy based?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)