|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begins to deliver all of the orders in Chapter 8?
2. Where does Animal Farm begin?
(a) In Russia.
(b) On a plantation.
(c) In the Army.
(d) On a farm.
3. What does Napoleon determine must be necessary for the sake of the windmill?
(a) Working harder like Boxer.
(b) Living in the farmhouse.
(c) Trade with neighboring farms.
(d) Work on Sundays.
4. What does Napoleon order should be done to Frederick?
(a) Buried on the farm.
(b) Boiled alive.
(d) Thrown on the pile of treasonous animals.
5. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
(a) Sweet Candy Mountain.
(b) Sugary Mountain.
(c) Sugarcandy Mountain.
(d) Sugarcandy Land.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Fifth Commandment changed in Chapter 8?
2. What do Mr. Jones and the other farmers do in Chapter 4?
3. On whose battle plans is the protection battle strategy based?
4. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
5. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)