|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal can best be described as cynical?
2. What do Mr. Jones and the other farmers do in Chapter 4?
(a) Take over the farms around the country.
(b) Attack Animal Farm.
(c) Negotiate with the pigs.
(d) Start a new farm.
3. Who does Napoleon tell the animals have always been in league together?
(a) Squealer and Mr. Jones.
(b) Snowball and Mr. Whymper.
(c) Mr. Jones and Mr. Whymper.
(d) Mr. Jones and Snowball.
4. What title is Napoleon given by the animals on the farm in Chapter 8?
(a) Our comrade.
(c) Our reverent leader.
(d) Our leader, comrade.
5. What is destroyed during the battle Frederick and his men begin?
(a) The barn.
(b) The windmill.
(c) The farmhouse.
(d) The timber.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the animals do with the sheep who was shot by Mr. Jones?
2. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
3. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
4. What do the animals do during the winter?
5. Who declares the battle in Chapter 8 a victory?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)