|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Jones talk to his friends about losing his farm?
(a) At a farmer's association meeting.
(b) On Animal Farm.
(c) At his neighbor's farm.
(d) At the local pub.
2. How many animals are killed by Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
3. After Napoleon kills the animals in Chapter 7, what does he do with their bodies?
(a) Puts them in a pile.
(b) Buries them.
(c) Throws them off of the farm.
(d) Puts them in the windmill.
4. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
(a) Squealer and Benjamin.
(b) Napoleon and Squealer.
(c) Squealer and Snowball.
(d) Napoleon and Snowball.
5. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
(d) Mr. Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days do the hens go without food?
2. In Chapter 2, on what is the pig's new school of thought based?
3. What do the pigs take all of for themselves?
4. After the dogs drive the animal from the farm, what does Napoleon no longer deem necessary?
5. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)