|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
2. What does Old Major insist in Chapter 1 that animals will no longer need to do?
(a) Work constantly.
(b) Support mankind.
(c) Eat hay and grains.
(d) Live on a farm.
3. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
4. What happens to the puppies?
(a) They run away from the farm.
(b) Their parents educate them in the Seven Commandments.
(c) They are kept with their parents until they learn the Seven Commandments.
(d) They are taken after they are weaned to be educated.
5. Who declares the battle in Chapter 8 a victory?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is destroyed during the battle Frederick and his men begin?
2. What is posted on the side of the barn in Chapter 8?
3. What do the pigs find and drink at the end of Chapter 8?
4. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
5. How many animals are killed by Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)