|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Napoleon order the hens to do in Chapter 7?
(a) Lay more eggs.
(b) Give up their eggs.
(c) Move off of the farm.
(d) Hide their eggs.
2. How many dogs does Napoleon's summon in Chapter 5?
3. What do all of the animals do after Mr. Jones reacts to their noise in Chapter 1?
(a) Leave the barnyard.
(b) Rush around the barnyard.
(c) Go to their beds to sleep.
(d) Go into the farmhouse.
4. What battle does Squealer talk of in Chapter 7?
(a) Battle of the Windmill.
(b) Battle of Animal Farm.
(c) Battle of the Cow Farm.
(d) Battle of Cowshed.
5. Which animal continually makes excuses anytime there are suspicions about Napoleon?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men does Frederick take with him to attack the farm?
2. Who finds the change to the Fifth Commandment?
3. Which animal wakes up earlier than the others and works through any breaks?
4. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
5. What is destroyed during the battle Frederick and his men begin?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)