|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
(a) They break through the storage shed.
(b) They steal food from other farms.
(c) They leave the barnyard to search for food.
(d) They beg Mr. Jones to feed them.
2. What do the pigs find and drink at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) Case of whiskey.
(b) Case of water.
(c) Case of beer.
(d) Case of ale.
3. Which month brings a terrible storm to the farm?
4. Which animal wakes up earlier than the others and works through any breaks?
5. What battle does Squealer talk of in Chapter 7?
(a) Battle of Animal Farm.
(b) Battle of Cowshed.
(c) Battle of the Cow Farm.
(d) Battle of the Windmill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds the change to the Fifth Commandment?
2. Whose strength do the animals rely on during the harvest?
3. How many dogs does Napoleon's summon in Chapter 5?
4. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
5. What is added to the Sixth Commandment in Chapter 8?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)