|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clover discover in Molly's stall in Chapter 5?
(a) Lump sugar.
(b) Lump sugar and ribbon.
(c) Hay and lump sugar.
2. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
3. Which animals stay dedicated to Napoleon's cause in Chapter 7?
(a) Boxer and Snowball.
(b) Clover and Snowball.
(c) Squealer and Snowball.
(d) Boxer and Clover.
4. On which day do the animals not work?
5. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
(a) The donkeys.
(b) The farmers.
(c) The animals.
(d) The farmhands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
2. At the end of Chapter 7, what does Squealer tell the animals is now banned?
3. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
4. What does Napoleon order the hens to do in Chapter 7?
5. By Chapter 6, which animal proves to be a model of hard work and determination?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)