|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
2. How many hours do the animals work during the spring and summer?
(a) 40 hours/week.
(b) 80 hours/week.
(c) 70 hours/week.
(d) 60 hours/week.
3. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
(a) Taking over the farmhouse.
(b) Eating all the food.
(c) Turning Mr. and Mrs. Jones into slave labor.
(d) An extra ration of food.
4. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
(a) Squealer and Benjamin.
(b) Napoleon and Snowball.
(c) Squealer and Snowball.
(d) Napoleon and Squealer.
5. How many animals are killed by Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do animals in other places show their support of Animal Farm?
2. What do the animals do with the sheep who was shot by Mr. Jones?
3. After Napoleon kills the animals in Chapter 7, what does he do with their bodies?
4. Which animal is not mentioned in Chapter 4 at all?
5. On whose battle plans is the protection battle strategy based?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)