|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do other animals on other farms begin to do by Chapter 4?
(a) Hold protests.
(b) Fight with each other.
(c) Run away to the Animal Farm.
(d) Subtly disobey their masters.
2. Which animal is driven from the farm by the dogs?
3. In Chapter 2, on what is the pig's new school of thought based?
(a) Their own thoughts.
(b) Napolean's teachings.
(c) Moses' teachings.
(d) Old Major's teachings.
4. How many commandments of Animalism do Napolean and Snowball teach the other animals?
5. Upon whom does Napoleon blame the destruction of the windmill?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
2. Which animal can best be described as cynical?
3. In Chapter 1, Old Major implores the animals for what?
4. What do the pigs take all of for themselves?
5. How long after the dogs drove a specific animal from the farm does Napoleon order a power source for the farm to be built?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)