|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
(a) Squealer and Benjamin.
(b) Napoleon and Squealer.
(c) Napoleon and Snowball.
(d) Squealer and Snowball.
2. Which animal wakes up earlier than the others and works through any breaks?
3. How many animals are killed by Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
4. Who does Old Major describe as the only true enemy of an animal?
(b) Farmer Jones.
(c) Other animals.
5. How many humans are killed in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
2. Who tries to convince the animals of many different lies in Chapter 5?
3. How do animals in other places show their support of Animal Farm?
4. Whose strength do the animals rely on during the harvest?
5. Who takes the puppies?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)