|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the animals feel about the pigs takes specific items all for themselves?
(a) They do not think it is okay and do not want Mr. Jones.
(b) They think it is okay if it keeps Mr. Jones away.
(c) They do not think it is okay and would rather have Mr. Jones.
(d) They think it is okay but miss Mr. Jones.
2. On which day do the animals not work?
3. By what season does word spread of the Animal Farm across the country?
(a) By late summer.
(b) By late spring.
(c) By late fall.
(d) By late winter.
4. What does Napoleon order in Chapter 6, in regard to Snowball?
(a) He be found and killed.
(b) He never be allowed to return to the farm.
(c) He be found and brought back to the farm.
(d) He fix the windmill.
5. What do other animals on other farms begin to do by Chapter 4?
(a) Hold protests.
(b) Fight with each other.
(c) Subtly disobey their masters.
(d) Run away to the Animal Farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the puppies?
2. How many puppies do the farm dogs have?
3. Who does Napoleon lead through the farm in Chapter 7 to report the animals have plenty of food?
4. Which animal is driven from the farm by the dogs?
5. Which of the following is not how Old Major describes the life of an animal in Chapter 1?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)