|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
(a) A new farmer.
(c) Moving to a new barnyard.
2. What do Mr. Jones and the other farmers do in Chapter 4?
(a) Start a new farm.
(b) Take over the farms around the country.
(c) Negotiate with the pigs.
(d) Attack Animal Farm.
3. What does Napoleon fill the empty food bins with?
4. Why do the pigs say they are mixing the milk into their apple mash?
(a) Due to the strenuous physical work of running the farm.
(b) Due to the strenuous work of teaching the animals to be literate.
(c) Due to the strenuous work of tending to all of the animals.
(d) Due to the strenuous mental work of running the farm.
5. Which animal can best be described as cynical?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Napoleon determine must be necessary for the sake of the windmill?
2. Which animals are very brave during the battle in Chapter 4?
3. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
4. In Chapter 1, Old Major implores the animals for what?
5. What does Napoleon do to Snowball's paper plans for creating power on the farm?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)