|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the puppies?
(a) They are taken after they are weaned to be educated.
(b) They run away from the farm.
(c) Their parents educate them in the Seven Commandments.
(d) They are kept with their parents until they learn the Seven Commandments.
2. Who attacks Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
3. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
(a) Taking over the farmhouse.
(b) Turning Mr. and Mrs. Jones into slave labor.
(c) An extra ration of food.
(d) Eating all the food.
4. What are Snowball and Boxer given after the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) A plaque.
(b) A song.
(c) A medal.
(d) A flag.
5. Who does Squealer tell the animals will lead a second attack on Animal Farm?
(b) Mr. Whymper.
(d) Mr. Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
2. What does Napoleon determine must be necessary for the sake of the windmill?
3. How many days do the hens go without food?
4. Who acts as a spy for Mr. Jones?
5. Who does Napoleon do business with in Chapter 6?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)