|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the Seven Commandments does Napoleon break by slaughtering the animals whom he forced to confess to treason?
2. What does Mr. Jones do during the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) Shoots at Boxer.
(b) Shoots at Squealer.
(c) Shoots at Snowball.
(d) Kills Napoleon.
3. By what season is the windmill approximately half built?
4. Why doesn't Mr. Jones feed the animals for more than a day?
(a) He has no money to buy food.
(b) He has to go out of town.
(c) He simply forgets.
(d) He is too drunk.
5. How many commandments of Animalism do Napolean and Snowball teach the other animals?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Old Major wish to share with the other animals in Chapter 1?
2. Which animal continually makes excuses anytime there are suspicions about Napoleon?
3. On whose battle plans is the protection battle strategy based?
4. What does Mr. Jones do when he hears the animals making a lot of noise in Chapter 1?
5. Which animal is not mentioned in Chapter 4 at all?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)