|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who convinces the animals on the farm that the power source for the farm was Napoleon's idea all along?
2. How many dogs does Napoleon's summon in Chapter 5?
3. What does Napoleon fill the empty food bins with?
4. Which of the Seven Commandments does Napoleon break by slaughtering the animals whom he forced to confess to treason?
5. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
(a) Animal Farm.
(b) Farm Animals.
(c) Animal Manor.
(d) Manor Animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, on what is the pig's new school of thought based?
2. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
3. What do the animals do with the sheep who was shot by Mr. Jones?
4. What does Mr. Jones do when he hears the animals making a lot of noise in Chapter 1?
5. Which animals stay dedicated to Napoleon's cause in Chapter 7?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)