|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the three pigs spread the message of Animalism in Chapter 2?
(a) Through secret meetings.
(c) Holding meetings with Mr. Jones.
(d) Holding rallies.
2. What is the power Snowball wants to create to be used for?
(a) To power tools.
(b) To do the work so the animals do not need to.
(c) To warm the barn.
(d) To cook the food.
3. Who does Napoleon blame for anything that goes wrong on the farm?
4. At the end of Chapter 7, what does Squealer tell the animals is now banned?
(a) Working on the farm.
(c) Singing the song by Minimus the poet.
(d) Eating without permission.
5. What does Snowball want to build to create power?
(a) A treadmill.
(b) A power station.
(c) A windmill.
(d) A wind farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do animals in other places show their support of Animal Farm?
2. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
3. What does the Napoleon do after Snowball tries to persuade the animals to build his idea for a power source?
4. What does Napoleon do to Snowball's paper plans for creating power on the farm?
5. By when do most of the animals become somewhat literate?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)