|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the animals who confess to treasonous crimes?
(a) Sent to work with Snowball.
(b) Removed from the farm.
(d) Put into slave labor.
2. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
(a) The horses.
(b) The raven.
(c) The cows.
(d) The pigs.
3. Where does Mr. Jones talk to his friends about losing his farm?
(a) On Animal Farm.
(b) At his neighbor's farm.
(c) At a farmer's association meeting.
(d) At the local pub.
4. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
(a) A new farmer.
(d) Moving to a new barnyard.
5. Why do the pigs say they are mixing the milk into their apple mash?
(a) Due to the strenuous physical work of running the farm.
(b) Due to the strenuous mental work of running the farm.
(c) Due to the strenuous work of tending to all of the animals.
(d) Due to the strenuous work of teaching the animals to be literate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of animal is Old Major?
2. Which animal starts to shirk the load of the work assigned to them?
3. Who does Old Major describe as the only true enemy of an animal?
4. What does Old Major wish to share with the other animals in Chapter 1?
5. What do the animals do after the battle in Chapter 4?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)