|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the pigs say they are mixing the milk into their apple mash?
(a) Due to the strenuous physical work of running the farm.
(b) Due to the strenuous work of teaching the animals to be literate.
(c) Due to the strenuous mental work of running the farm.
(d) Due to the strenuous work of tending to all of the animals.
2. Where does Animal Farm begin?
(a) On a plantation.
(b) On a farm.
(c) In the Army.
(d) In Russia.
3. On whose battle plans is the protection battle strategy based?
(a) Marc Anthony.
(b) Julius Caesar.
4. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
5. In Chapter 5, which animal becomes more resistant to doing their part of the work?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal disappears from the farm in Chapter 5?
2. What happens to the windmill during the terrible storm?
3. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
4. Which animal can best be described as cynical?
5. What happens when the hens protest Napoleon's orders in Chapter 7?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)