|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Jones talk to his friends about losing his farm?
(a) At his neighbor's farm.
(b) On Animal Farm.
(c) At the local pub.
(d) At a farmer's association meeting.
2. How long after the dogs drove a specific animal from the farm does Napoleon order a power source for the farm to be built?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 3 weeks.
3. How do animals in other places show their support of Animal Farm?
(a) By holding flag raising ceremonies.
(b) By helping the animals on the farm.
(c) By holding protests.
(d) By singing.
4. What battle does Squealer talk of in Chapter 7?
(a) Battle of the Windmill.
(b) Battle of Cowshed.
(c) Battle of Animal Farm.
(d) Battle of the Cow Farm.
5. By what season is the windmill approximately half built?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
2. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
3. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
4. Which animals stay dedicated to Napoleon's cause in Chapter 7?
5. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)