|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Mr. Jones feed the animals for more than a day?
(a) He has no money to buy food.
(b) He is too drunk.
(c) He has to go out of town.
(d) He simply forgets.
2. What does Napoleon order in Chapter 6, in regard to Snowball?
(a) He be found and brought back to the farm.
(b) He fix the windmill.
(c) He never be allowed to return to the farm.
(d) He be found and killed.
3. How do animals in other places show their support of Animal Farm?
(a) By holding protests.
(b) By holding flag raising ceremonies.
(c) By helping the animals on the farm.
(d) By singing.
4. By what season is the windmill approximately half built?
5. What does the Napoleon do after Snowball tries to persuade the animals to build his idea for a power source?
(a) Lets out a strange call.
(b) Supports snowball totally.
(c) Denounces and argues with Snowball.
(d) Leaves the farm forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the pigeons report the lost animal in Chapter 5 to be?
2. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
3. What do the animals do during the winter?
4. What happens to the food supplies during winter?
5. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)