|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does work have to stop in the fields in January?
(a) The weather.
(b) No one will work in the fields.
(c) Too many meetings to have time to tend to the fields.
(d) The animals disagree on how to tend the fields.
2. In Chapter 1, Old Major implores the animals for what?
(a) Perfect unity.
(b) An army.
(c) A new barnyard.
(d) Write a song .
3. What do the pigs take all of for themselves?
(a) Fruit and hay.
(d) Milk and apples.
4. Which animals initially protest Napoleon's orders, but then are quickly silenced by the growling dogs?
(a) Mollie and Clover.
(b) Four pigs.
(c) Napoleon and Squealer.
(d) The horses.
5. In Chapter 5, which animal becomes more resistant to doing their part of the work?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
2. By when do most of the animals become somewhat literate?
3. On which day do the animals not work?
4. How many animals are killed by Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
5. Who disagrees with Snowball's idea of how to create power on the farm?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)