|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Snowball learn of an ancient strategy?
(a) Studying blueprints found in the barn.
(b) Another animal.
(c) From a song he heard.
(d) A book he found.
2. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
(a) They break through the storage shed.
(b) They steal food from other farms.
(c) They leave the barnyard to search for food.
(d) They beg Mr. Jones to feed them.
3. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
4. What does Snowball want to build to create power?
(a) A treadmill.
(b) A wind farm.
(c) A power station.
(d) A windmill.
5. How many commandments of Animalism do Napolean and Snowball teach the other animals?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
2. Who takes the puppies?
3. What do the animals do after the battle in Chapter 4?
4. Whose strength do the animals rely on during the harvest?
5. What are Snowball and Boxer given after the battle in Chapter 4?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)