|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the pigs take all of for themselves?
(b) Milk and apples.
(d) Fruit and hay.
2. Which of the following is not how Old Major describes the life of an animal in Chapter 1?
3. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
(a) To keep themselves healthy.
(b) To provide food for their hard work.
(c) Because they are the smartest animals.
(d) To determine how to defend the farm.
4. What happens to Old Major during his sleep three days after Chapter 1?
(a) He has a dream.
(b) He dies.
(c) He sees into the future.
(d) He gives a speech.
5. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
(a) The cows.
(b) The raven.
(c) The horses.
(d) The pigs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
2. By what season does word spread of the Animal Farm across the country?
3. Which of the following is the name of a horse?
4. What does the Napoleon do after Snowball tries to persuade the animals to build his idea for a power source?
5. Who does Clover see Mollie speaking too in Chapter 5?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)