|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
(a) They leave the barnyard to search for food.
(b) They beg Mr. Jones to feed them.
(c) They break through the storage shed.
(d) They steal food from other farms.
2. How long after the dogs drove a specific animal from the farm does Napoleon order a power source for the farm to be built?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
3. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
(a) The animals.
(b) The farmhands.
(c) The donkeys.
(d) The farmers.
4. Which animal is not mentioned in Chapter 4 at all?
5. What do the animals do after the battle in Chapter 4?
(b) Barricade the farm.
(c) Raise a flag and sing.
(d) Raise the flag.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not how Old Major describes the life of an animal in Chapter 1?
2. What happens to the puppies?
3. What type of animal is Old Major?
4. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
5. What does the Napoleon do after Snowball tries to persuade the animals to build his idea for a power source?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)