|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
(a) Because they are the smartest animals.
(b) To keep themselves healthy.
(c) To determine how to defend the farm.
(d) To provide food for their hard work.
2. Which animal is not mentioned in Chapter 4 at all?
3. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
4. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
(a) Fairy Story.
(b) Fairy Tale.
(c) Tall Tale.
(d) Tale Story.
5. Why doesn't Mr. Jones feed the animals for more than a day?
(a) He is too drunk.
(b) He has no money to buy food.
(c) He simply forgets.
(d) He has to go out of town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to convince the animals of many different lies in Chapter 5?
2. Who does Clover see Mollie speaking too in Chapter 5?
3. What does Mr. Jones do during the battle in Chapter 4?
4. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
5. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)