|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who disagrees with Snowball's idea of how to create power on the farm?
2. Whose strength do the animals rely on during the harvest?
3. Who does Old Major describe as the only true enemy of an animal?
(a) Other animals.
(c) Farmer Jones.
4. What does Clover discover in Molly's stall in Chapter 5?
(a) Lump sugar and ribbon.
(c) Lump sugar.
(d) Hay and lump sugar.
5. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
(a) The cows.
(b) The horses.
(c) The raven.
(d) The pigs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the animals do after the battle in Chapter 4?
2. What does Mr. Jones do when he hears the animals making a lot of noise in Chapter 1?
3. Who completes the hard work of the harvest?
4. Which animal is driven from the farm by the dogs?
5. Who takes the puppies?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)