|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of animal is Old Major?
(a) A cow.
(b) A pig.
(c) A horse.
(d) A donkey.
2. In Chapter 5, which animal becomes more resistant to doing their part of the work?
3. How do animals in other places show their support of Animal Farm?
(a) By helping the animals on the farm.
(b) By holding flag raising ceremonies.
(c) By holding protests.
(d) By singing.
4. Who does Clover see Mollie speaking too in Chapter 5?
(b) A neighboring farmer.
(c) Mr. Jones.
5. How do the three pigs spread the message of Animalism in Chapter 2?
(a) Through secret meetings.
(b) Holding meetings with Mr. Jones.
(d) Holding rallies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Animal Farm begin?
2. On whose battle plans is the protection battle strategy based?
3. Who does Old Major describe as the only true enemy of an animal?
4. What does Old Major wish to share with the other animals in Chapter 1?
5. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)