|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a horse?
2. Who has prepared for an attack in Chapter 4?
3. Why does work have to stop in the fields in January?
(a) The animals disagree on how to tend the fields.
(b) Too many meetings to have time to tend to the fields.
(c) No one will work in the fields.
(d) The weather.
4. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
(a) To keep themselves healthy.
(b) To provide food for their hard work.
(c) To determine how to defend the farm.
(d) Because they are the smartest animals.
5. By what season does word spread of the Animal Farm across the country?
(a) By late spring.
(b) By late fall.
(c) By late winter.
(d) By late summer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
2. Who disagrees with Snowball's idea of how to create power on the farm?
3. On which day do the animals not work?
4. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
5. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)