|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many animals are killed by Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
2. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
(a) The pigs.
(b) The cows.
(c) The raven.
(d) The horses.
3. Who does Clover see Mollie speaking too in Chapter 5?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(c) A neighboring farmer.
4. What does Mr. Jones do when he hears the animals making a lot of noise in Chapter 1?
(a) Runs outside and scares the animals.
(b) Fires a shot in the air.
(c) Shoots the animals.
(d) He sleeps through the noise.
5. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
Short Answer Questions
1. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
2. Where does Mr. Jones talk to his friends about losing his farm?
3. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
4. How many commandments of Animalism do Napolean and Snowball teach the other animals?
5. Why does work have to stop in the fields in January?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)