|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does Mr. Jones head to bed at the beginning of the story?
2. In Chapter 5, which animal becomes more resistant to doing their part of the work?
3. What happens to the puppies?
(a) They are taken after they are weaned to be educated.
(b) They run away from the farm.
(c) Their parents educate them in the Seven Commandments.
(d) They are kept with their parents until they learn the Seven Commandments.
4. What does Clover discover in Molly's stall in Chapter 5?
(a) Lump sugar.
(b) Lump sugar and ribbon.
(d) Hay and lump sugar.
5. What does Old Major insist in Chapter 1 that animals will no longer need to do?
(a) Live on a farm.
(b) Support mankind.
(c) Work constantly.
(d) Eat hay and grains.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who disagrees with Snowball's idea of how to create power on the farm?
2. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
3. Who has prepared for an attack in Chapter 4?
4. Which of the following animals is white?
5. What do all of the animals do after Mr. Jones reacts to their noise in Chapter 1?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)