|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Old Major insist in Chapter 1 that animals will no longer need to do?
(a) Support mankind.
(b) Work constantly.
(c) Live on a farm.
(d) Eat hay and grains.
2. What does Mr. Jones do during the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) Kills Napoleon.
(b) Shoots at Squealer.
(c) Shoots at Boxer.
(d) Shoots at Snowball.
3. Where does Animal Farm begin?
(a) In Russia.
(b) In the Army.
(c) On a plantation.
(d) On a farm.
4. What does Clover discover in Molly's stall in Chapter 5?
(b) Hay and lump sugar.
(c) Lump sugar and ribbon.
(d) Lump sugar.
5. What does the medal say that two of the animals are awarded?
(a) First Class Animals are Heros.
(b) Animals are Heros.
(c) Animal Hero, First Class.
(d) First Class Animal Hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
2. On which day do the animals not work?
3. Which of the following is the name of a horse?
4. Which animals are very brave during the battle in Chapter 4?
5. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)