|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal holds education sessions for the other animals?
2. Where does Animal Farm begin?
(a) On a plantation.
(b) On a farm.
(c) In the Army.
(d) In Russia.
3. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
(a) Sugary Mountain.
(b) Sweet Candy Mountain.
(c) Sugarcandy Mountain.
(d) Sugarcandy Land.
4. Who attacks Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
5. What happens to Old Major during his sleep three days after Chapter 1?
(a) He has a dream.
(b) He gives a speech.
(c) He sees into the future.
(d) He dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. By when do most of the animals become somewhat literate?
2. How do the animals feel about the pigs takes specific items all for themselves?
3. In Chapter 5, which animal becomes more resistant to doing their part of the work?
4. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
5. How do animals in other places show their support of Animal Farm?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)