|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Jones do during the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) Shoots at Squealer.
(b) Shoots at Boxer.
(c) Shoots at Snowball.
(d) Kills Napoleon.
2. What does Snowball want to build to create power?
(a) A treadmill.
(b) A wind farm.
(c) A power station.
(d) A windmill.
3. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
4. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
5. What does Clover discover in Molly's stall in Chapter 5?
(a) Lump sugar and ribbon.
(b) Hay and lump sugar.
(c) Lump sugar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the animals do with the sheep who was shot by Mr. Jones?
2. What do the pigs take all of for themselves?
3. What does the Napoleon do after Snowball tries to persuade the animals to build his idea for a power source?
4. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
5. In Chapter 2, on what is the pig's new school of thought based?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)