|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attacks Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
2. Who convinces the animals on the farm that the power source for the farm was Napoleon's idea all along?
3. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
(b) Mr. Jones.
(c) Old Major.
4. Why do the pigs say they are mixing the milk into their apple mash?
(a) Due to the strenuous work of teaching the animals to be literate.
(b) Due to the strenuous work of tending to all of the animals.
(c) Due to the strenuous mental work of running the farm.
(d) Due to the strenuous physical work of running the farm.
5. Which of the following is not how Old Major describes the life of an animal in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
2. What is the power Snowball wants to create to be used for?
3. What do Mr. Jones and the other farmers do in Chapter 4?
4. By when do most of the animals become somewhat literate?
5. What do the animals do with the sheep who was shot by Mr. Jones?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)