|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
(a) Mr. Jones and the farm hands.
(b) Mr. Jones alone.
(c) The animals attacked each other.
(d) The farm hands alone.
2. In what state does Mr. Jones head to bed at the beginning of the story?
3. Which animal wakes up earlier than the others and works through any breaks?
4. Who completes the hard work of the harvest?
(a) All of the animals except the cows.
(b) All of the animals except the pigs.
(c) The pigs only.
(d) All of the animals.
5. How did Snowball learn of an ancient strategy?
(a) Studying blueprints found in the barn.
(b) A book he found.
(c) Another animal.
(d) From a song he heard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
2. Who tries to convince the animals of many different lies in Chapter 5?
3. In Chapter 5, which animal becomes more resistant to doing their part of the work?
4. What does Mr. Jones do when he hears the animals making a lot of noise in Chapter 1?
5. Which animals initially protest Napoleon's orders, but then are quickly silenced by the growling dogs?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)