|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Old Major describe as the only true enemy of an animal?
(c) Other animals.
(d) Farmer Jones.
2. What does Mr. Jones do when he hears the animals making a lot of noise in Chapter 1?
(a) Fires a shot in the air.
(b) He sleeps through the noise.
(c) Runs outside and scares the animals.
(d) Shoots the animals.
3. In what state does Mr. Jones head to bed at the beginning of the story?
4. Which animal wakes up earlier than the others and works through any breaks?
5. Who has prepared for an attack in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
2. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
3. Which of the following is the name of a horse?
4. By when do most of the animals become somewhat literate?
5. What does the Napoleon do after Snowball tries to persuade the animals to build his idea for a power source?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)