|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
(a) Squealer and Benjamin.
(b) Napoleon and Squealer.
(c) Squealer and Snowball.
(d) Napoleon and Snowball.
2. How do animals in other places show their support of Animal Farm?
(a) By singing.
(b) By holding flag raising ceremonies.
(c) By holding protests.
(d) By helping the animals on the farm.
3. After the dogs drive the animal from the farm, what does Napoleon no longer deem necessary?
(a) Sunday morning meetings.
(b) Work on the farm.
(c) The windmill.
(d) Humans on the farm.
4. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
(d) Mr. Jones.
5. Which of the following is the name of a horse?
(a) Old Major.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the pigs say they are mixing the milk into their apple mash?
2. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
3. In Chapter 5, which animal becomes more resistant to doing their part of the work?
4. Which of the following is not how Old Major describes the life of an animal in Chapter 1?
5. Who acts as a spy for Mr. Jones?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)