|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the animals do with the sheep who was shot by Mr. Jones?
(a) Bury it.
(b) Remove it from the farm.
(c) Lay it out as a talisman.
(d) Throw it toward Mr. Jones.
2. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
3. After the dogs drive the animal from the farm, what does Napoleon no longer deem necessary?
(a) Sunday morning meetings.
(b) Work on the farm.
(c) The windmill.
(d) Humans on the farm.
4. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
(d) Mr. Jones.
5. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many puppies do the farm dogs have?
2. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
3. What does Mr. Jones do during the battle in Chapter 4?
4. Who has prepared for an attack in Chapter 4?
5. What do the pigs take all of for themselves?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)