|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Mr. Jones and the other farmers do in Chapter 4?
(a) Attack Animal Farm.
(b) Take over the farms around the country.
(c) Start a new farm.
(d) Negotiate with the pigs.
2. How many animals are killed by Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
3. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
(a) The raven.
(b) The pigs.
(c) The cows.
(d) The horses.
4. Which animals initially protest Napoleon's orders, but then are quickly silenced by the growling dogs?
(a) Four pigs.
(b) Mollie and Clover.
(c) The horses.
(d) Napoleon and Squealer.
5. Why do the pigs say they are mixing the milk into their apple mash?
(a) Due to the strenuous physical work of running the farm.
(b) Due to the strenuous work of tending to all of the animals.
(c) Due to the strenuous mental work of running the farm.
(d) Due to the strenuous work of teaching the animals to be literate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many puppies do the farm dogs have?
2. What are Snowball and Boxer given after the battle in Chapter 4?
3. Which animal disappears from the farm in Chapter 5?
4. What does Old Major wish to share with the other animals in Chapter 1?
5. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)