|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Old Major insist in Chapter 1 that animals will no longer need to do?
(a) Work constantly.
(b) Live on a farm.
(c) Eat hay and grains.
(d) Support mankind.
2. Where does Mr. Jones talk to his friends about losing his farm?
(a) At a farmer's association meeting.
(b) On Animal Farm.
(c) At his neighbor's farm.
(d) At the local pub.
3. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
(a) Farm Animals.
(b) Animal Manor.
(c) Manor Animals.
(d) Animal Farm.
4. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
5. What does Clover discover in Molly's stall in Chapter 5?
(a) Hay and lump sugar.
(c) Lump sugar and ribbon.
(d) Lump sugar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the animals feel about the pigs takes specific items all for themselves?
2. Which animal starts to shirk the load of the work assigned to them?
3. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
4. Which animal is not mentioned in Chapter 4 at all?
5. In Chapter 1, Old Major implores the animals for what?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)