|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the medal say that two of the animals are awarded?
(a) Animals are Heros.
(b) First Class Animals are Heros.
(c) First Class Animal Hero.
(d) Animal Hero, First Class.
2. Whose strength do the animals rely on during the harvest?
3. What does Napoleon do to Snowball's paper plans for creating power on the farm?
(a) Tears them up.
(b) Urinates on them.
(c) Ignores them.
(d) Supports them.
4. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
(a) Because they are the smartest animals.
(b) To provide food for their hard work.
(c) To keep themselves healthy.
(d) To determine how to defend the farm.
5. How many humans are killed in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
2. What do the animals do after the battle in Chapter 4?
3. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
4. Who tries to convince the animals of many different lies in Chapter 5?
5. Who convinces the animals on the farm that the power source for the farm was Napoleon's idea all along?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)