|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal holds education sessions for the other animals?
2. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
(a) Old Major.
(d) Mr. Jones.
3. Which animal starts to shirk the load of the work assigned to them?
4. In Chapter 1, Old Major implores the animals for what?
(a) An army.
(b) Perfect unity.
(c) A new barnyard.
(d) Write a song .
5. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
(a) Fairy Story.
(b) Tale Story.
(c) Tall Tale.
(d) Fairy Tale.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many puppies do the farm dogs have?
2. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
3. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
4. What happens to the puppies?
5. In Chapter 5, which animal becomes more resistant to doing their part of the work?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)