|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Jones do during the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) Shoots at Squealer.
(b) Shoots at Boxer.
(c) Kills Napoleon.
(d) Shoots at Snowball.
2. What does Mr. Jones do when he hears the animals making a lot of noise in Chapter 1?
(a) He sleeps through the noise.
(b) Shoots the animals.
(c) Fires a shot in the air.
(d) Runs outside and scares the animals.
3. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
4. What happens to Old Major during his sleep three days after Chapter 1?
(a) He dies.
(b) He has a dream.
(c) He sees into the future.
(d) He gives a speech.
5. Which animal can best be described as cynical?
Short Answer Questions
1. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
2. In Chapter 1, Old Major implores the animals for what?
3. By what season does word spread of the Animal Farm across the country?
4. What are Snowball and Boxer given after the battle in Chapter 4?
5. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)