|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
2. In Chapter 1, Old Major implores the animals for what?
(a) A new barnyard.
(b) Write a song .
(c) Perfect unity.
(d) An army.
3. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
(a) Napoleon and Snowball.
(b) Squealer and Benjamin.
(c) Napoleon and Squealer.
(d) Squealer and Snowball.
4. How many puppies do the farm dogs have?
5. Which animal wakes up earlier than the others and works through any breaks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the medal say that two of the animals are awarded?
2. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
3. Which animals are very brave during the battle in Chapter 4?
4. On which day do the animals not work?
5. Which of the following is the name of a horse?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)