|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
(a) They steal food from other farms.
(b) They leave the barnyard to search for food.
(c) They beg Mr. Jones to feed them.
(d) They break through the storage shed.
2. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
(a) The animals attacked each other.
(b) Mr. Jones and the farm hands.
(c) The farm hands alone.
(d) Mr. Jones alone.
3. What does Mr. Jones do when he hears the animals making a lot of noise in Chapter 1?
(a) He sleeps through the noise.
(b) Runs outside and scares the animals.
(c) Fires a shot in the air.
(d) Shoots the animals.
4. Whose strength do the animals rely on during the harvest?
5. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
(c) Pig Nation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
2. In Chapter 1, Old Major implores the animals for what?
3. Which animal can best be described as cynical?
4. Why doesn't Mr. Jones feed the animals for more than a day?
5. Who completes the hard work of the harvest?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)