|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
(a) Manor Animals.
(b) Animal Manor.
(c) Animal Farm.
(d) Farm Animals.
2. Who completes the hard work of the harvest?
(a) The pigs only.
(b) All of the animals except the cows.
(c) All of the animals except the pigs.
(d) All of the animals.
3. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
(a) Tall Tale.
(b) Tale Story.
(c) Fairy Tale.
(d) Fairy Story.
4. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
(a) To provide food for their hard work.
(b) To determine how to defend the farm.
(c) To keep themselves healthy.
(d) Because they are the smartest animals.
5. Why doesn't Mr. Jones feed the animals for more than a day?
(a) He has no money to buy food.
(b) He simply forgets.
(c) He is too drunk.
(d) He has to go out of town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who acts as a spy for Mr. Jones?
2. In what state does Mr. Jones head to bed at the beginning of the story?
3. Who takes the puppies?
4. Whose strength do the animals rely on during the harvest?
5. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)