|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
2. What do the animals do after the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) Barricade the farm.
(c) Raise a flag and sing.
(d) Raise the flag.
3. What do Mr. Jones and the other farmers do in Chapter 4?
(a) Start a new farm.
(b) Attack Animal Farm.
(c) Take over the farms around the country.
(d) Negotiate with the pigs.
4. Which animal is not mentioned in Chapter 4 at all?
5. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
(a) Sweet Candy Mountain.
(b) Sugarcandy Mountain.
(c) Sugarcandy Land.
(d) Sugary Mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal holds education sessions for the other animals?
2. In Chapter 2, on what is the pig's new school of thought based?
3. How many humans are killed in Chapter 4?
4. Why doesn't Mr. Jones feed the animals for more than a day?
5. Which animal can best be described as cynical?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)