|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Mr. Jones feed the animals for more than a day?
(a) He has to go out of town.
(b) He is too drunk.
(c) He has no money to buy food.
(d) He simply forgets.
2. Which animal is not mentioned in Chapter 4 at all?
3. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
4. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
5. On whose battle plans is the protection battle strategy based?
(a) Marc Anthony.
(c) Julius Caesar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
2. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
3. Where does Mr. Jones talk to his friends about losing his farm?
4. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
5. What happens to Old Major during his sleep three days after Chapter 1?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)