|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
(a) Tale Story.
(b) Tall Tale.
(c) Fairy Story.
(d) Fairy Tale.
2. What do other animals on other farms begin to do by Chapter 4?
(a) Subtly disobey their masters.
(b) Hold protests.
(c) Run away to the Animal Farm.
(d) Fight with each other.
3. Why do the pigs say they are mixing the milk into their apple mash?
(a) Due to the strenuous mental work of running the farm.
(b) Due to the strenuous work of teaching the animals to be literate.
(c) Due to the strenuous work of tending to all of the animals.
(d) Due to the strenuous physical work of running the farm.
4. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
(a) Old Major.
(c) Mr. Jones.
5. What do the pigs take all of for themselves?
(a) Fruit and hay.
(b) Milk and apples.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
2. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
3. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
4. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
5. Which animal can best be described as cynical?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)