|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the three pigs spread the message of Animalism in Chapter 2?
(a) Holding meetings with Mr. Jones.
(b) Holding rallies.
(d) Through secret meetings.
2. What does Old Major wish to share with the other animals in Chapter 1?
(a) His plan to escape the barnyard.
(b) His alcohol.
(c) His beliefs about Mr. Jones.
(d) His dream from the prior night.
3. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
4. Who acts as a spy for Mr. Jones?
5. By when do most of the animals become somewhat literate?
(a) By fall.
(b) By summer.
(c) By spring.
(d) By winter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of animal is Old Major?
2. What does Mr. Jones do when he hears the animals making a lot of noise in Chapter 1?
3. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
4. What do the animals do after the battle in Chapter 4?
5. Where does Animal Farm begin?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)