|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not how Old Major describes the life of an animal in Chapter 1?
2. How many humans are killed in Chapter 4?
3. What type of animal is Old Major?
(a) A cow.
(b) A pig.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A horse.
4. By when do most of the animals become somewhat literate?
(a) By spring.
(b) By winter.
(c) By summer.
(d) By fall.
5. How many animals are killed by Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the three pigs spread the message of Animalism in Chapter 2?
2. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
3. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
4. How did Snowball learn of an ancient strategy?
5. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)