|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the animals do with the sheep who was shot by Mr. Jones?
(a) Lay it out as a talisman.
(b) Remove it from the farm.
(c) Throw it toward Mr. Jones.
(d) Bury it.
2. By what season does word spread of the Animal Farm across the country?
(a) By late fall.
(b) By late summer.
(c) By late winter.
(d) By late spring.
3. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
(a) Make them soldiers.
(b) Feed them.
(c) Milk them.
(d) Make them harvest the hay.
4. What are Snowball and Boxer given after the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) A medal.
(b) A song.
(c) A flag.
(d) A plaque.
5. By when do most of the animals become somewhat literate?
(a) By spring.
(b) By winter.
(c) By fall.
(d) By summer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
2. Which animals are very brave during the battle in Chapter 4?
3. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
4. Where does Mr. Jones talk to his friends about losing his farm?
5. How many commandments of Animalism do Napolean and Snowball teach the other animals?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)