|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the puppies?
(a) They are taken after they are weaned to be educated.
(b) Their parents educate them in the Seven Commandments.
(c) They are kept with their parents until they learn the Seven Commandments.
(d) They run away from the farm.
2. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
(a) Squealer and Snowball.
(b) Squealer and Benjamin.
(c) Napoleon and Snowball.
(d) Napoleon and Squealer.
3. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
(a) Animal Manor.
(b) Animal Farm.
(c) Farm Animals.
(d) Manor Animals.
4. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
(a) The donkeys.
(b) The farmers.
(c) The farmhands.
(d) The animals.
5. In what state does Mr. Jones head to bed at the beginning of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes the puppies?
2. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
3. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
4. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
5. Who completes the hard work of the harvest?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)