|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
(c) Mr. Jones.
2. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
3. What do other animals on other farms begin to do by Chapter 4?
(a) Subtly disobey their masters.
(b) Run away to the Animal Farm.
(c) Hold protests.
(d) Fight with each other.
4. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
(a) The cows.
(b) The pigs.
(c) The horses.
(d) The raven.
5. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal can best be described as cynical?
2. Where does Mr. Jones talk to his friends about losing his farm?
3. How many puppies do the farm dogs have?
4. Who has prepared for an attack in Chapter 4?
5. How many animals are killed by Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)