|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the pigs take all of for themselves?
(a) Fruit and hay.
(d) Milk and apples.
2. Where does Animal Farm begin?
(a) On a farm.
(b) In the Army.
(c) In Russia.
(d) On a plantation.
3. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
(a) Sweet Candy Mountain.
(b) Sugarcandy Land.
(c) Sugary Mountain.
(d) Sugarcandy Mountain.
4. On which day do the animals not work?
5. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
(a) Napoleon and Squealer.
(b) Squealer and Snowball.
(c) Squealer and Benjamin.
(d) Napoleon and Snowball.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many humans are killed in Chapter 4?
2. What do all of the animals do after Mr. Jones reacts to their noise in Chapter 1?
3. By what season does word spread of the Animal Farm across the country?
4. How many commandments of Animalism do Napolean and Snowball teach the other animals?
5. What are Snowball and Boxer given after the battle in Chapter 4?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)