|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal starts to shirk the load of the work assigned to them?
2. Which of the following is not a horse?
3. Who completes the hard work of the harvest?
(a) All of the animals.
(b) All of the animals except the pigs.
(c) All of the animals except the cows.
(d) The pigs only.
4. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
5. How do the animals feel about the pigs takes specific items all for themselves?
(a) They think it is okay but miss Mr. Jones.
(b) They do not think it is okay and would rather have Mr. Jones.
(c) They think it is okay if it keeps Mr. Jones away.
(d) They do not think it is okay and do not want Mr. Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the medal say that two of the animals are awarded?
2. How many animals are killed by Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
3. How many commandments of Animalism do Napolean and Snowball teach the other animals?
4. What does Mr. Jones do during the battle in Chapter 4?
5. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)