|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who completes the hard work of the harvest?
(a) The pigs only.
(b) All of the animals except the pigs.
(c) All of the animals.
(d) All of the animals except the cows.
2. Why do the pigs say they are mixing the milk into their apple mash?
(a) Due to the strenuous mental work of running the farm.
(b) Due to the strenuous work of teaching the animals to be literate.
(c) Due to the strenuous work of tending to all of the animals.
(d) Due to the strenuous physical work of running the farm.
3. On whose battle plans is the protection battle strategy based?
(a) Marc Anthony.
(d) Julius Caesar.
4. What do all of the animals do after Mr. Jones reacts to their noise in Chapter 1?
(a) Leave the barnyard.
(b) Go to their beds to sleep.
(c) Rush around the barnyard.
(d) Go into the farmhouse.
5. Which of the following is the name of a horse?
(a) Old Major.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
2. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
3. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
4. Whose strength do the animals rely on during the harvest?
5. Which of the following is not a horse?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)