|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the animals feel about the pigs takes specific items all for themselves?
(a) They think it is okay if it keeps Mr. Jones away.
(b) They do not think it is okay and do not want Mr. Jones.
(c) They do not think it is okay and would rather have Mr. Jones.
(d) They think it is okay but miss Mr. Jones.
2. What does Old Major insist in Chapter 1 that animals will no longer need to do?
(a) Work constantly.
(b) Live on a farm.
(c) Eat hay and grains.
(d) Support mankind.
3. Who attacks Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
4. By what season does word spread of the Animal Farm across the country?
(a) By late winter.
(b) By late fall.
(c) By late summer.
(d) By late spring.
5. Why doesn't Mr. Jones feed the animals for more than a day?
(a) He has to go out of town.
(b) He is too drunk.
(c) He simply forgets.
(d) He has no money to buy food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do all of the animals do after Mr. Jones reacts to their noise in Chapter 1?
2. How many puppies do the farm dogs have?
3. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
4. How do the three pigs spread the message of Animalism in Chapter 2?
5. Who acts as a spy for Mr. Jones?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)