|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of animal is Old Major?
(a) A cow.
(b) A pig.
(c) A horse.
(d) A donkey.
2. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
3. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
4. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
(a) Eating all the food.
(b) Taking over the farmhouse.
(c) Turning Mr. and Mrs. Jones into slave labor.
(d) An extra ration of food.
5. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
(a) The farmhands.
(b) The farmers.
(c) The animals.
(d) The donkeys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
2. Which of the following is not a horse?
3. Which of the following is the name of a horse?
4. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
5. How do the three pigs spread the message of Animalism in Chapter 2?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)