|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Animal Farm begin?
(a) In Russia.
(b) In the Army.
(c) On a plantation.
(d) On a farm.
2. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
(a) Squealer and Snowball.
(b) Napoleon and Snowball.
(c) Squealer and Benjamin.
(d) Napoleon and Squealer.
3. Who attacks Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
4. Which animal can best be described as cynical?
5. What do all of the animals do after Mr. Jones reacts to their noise in Chapter 1?
(a) Leave the barnyard.
(b) Rush around the barnyard.
(c) Go into the farmhouse.
(d) Go to their beds to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. By when do most of the animals become somewhat literate?
2. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
3. What do the animals do after the battle in Chapter 4?
4. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
5. What type of animal is Old Major?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)