|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
(a) The farmers.
(b) The animals.
(c) The donkeys.
(d) The farmhands.
2. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
3. What do the animals do with the sheep who was shot by Mr. Jones?
(a) Remove it from the farm.
(b) Bury it.
(c) Throw it toward Mr. Jones.
(d) Lay it out as a talisman.
4. In Chapter 1, Old Major implores the animals for what?
(a) Perfect unity.
(b) A new barnyard.
(c) An army.
(d) Write a song .
5. What does the medal say that two of the animals are awarded?
(a) Animal Hero, First Class.
(b) Animals are Heros.
(c) First Class Animal Hero.
(d) First Class Animals are Heros.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a horse?
2. Which animal can best be described as cynical?
3. How many humans are killed in Chapter 4?
4. Which of the following is the name of a horse?
5. Which animal is not mentioned in Chapter 4 at all?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)