|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Animal Farm begin?
(a) In the Army.
(b) In Russia.
(c) On a farm.
(d) On a plantation.
2. What does Old Major wish to share with the other animals in Chapter 1?
(a) His dream from the prior night.
(b) His plan to escape the barnyard.
(c) His alcohol.
(d) His beliefs about Mr. Jones.
3. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
(a) Sugarcandy Mountain.
(b) Sweet Candy Mountain.
(c) Sugarcandy Land.
(d) Sugary Mountain.
4. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
5. What does Mr. Jones do when he hears the animals making a lot of noise in Chapter 1?
(a) Fires a shot in the air.
(b) Runs outside and scares the animals.
(c) Shoots the animals.
(d) He sleeps through the noise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
2. How many commandments of Animalism do Napolean and Snowball teach the other animals?
3. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
4. Which animal starts to shirk the load of the work assigned to them?
5. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)