|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the pigs say they are mixing the milk into their apple mash?
(a) Due to the strenuous work of teaching the animals to be literate.
(b) Due to the strenuous mental work of running the farm.
(c) Due to the strenuous physical work of running the farm.
(d) Due to the strenuous work of tending to all of the animals.
2. Who acts as a spy for Mr. Jones?
3. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
(a) Feed them.
(b) Make them soldiers.
(c) Milk them.
(d) Make them harvest the hay.
4. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
(d) Mr. Jones.
5. How do the three pigs spread the message of Animalism in Chapter 2?
(a) Holding meetings with Mr. Jones.
(b) Through secret meetings.
(c) Holding rallies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
2. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
3. Which of the following is the name of a horse?
4. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
5. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)