|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
2. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
3. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
(a) They break through the storage shed.
(b) They beg Mr. Jones to feed them.
(c) They leave the barnyard to search for food.
(d) They steal food from other farms.
4. Which animal holds education sessions for the other animals?
5. What does Old Major wish to share with the other animals in Chapter 1?
(a) His dream from the prior night.
(b) His beliefs about Mr. Jones.
(c) His plan to escape the barnyard.
(d) His alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
2. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
3. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
4. How do the three pigs spread the message of Animalism in Chapter 2?
5. Which of the following is not a horse?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)