|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Old Major during his sleep three days after Chapter 1?
(a) He dies.
(b) He has a dream.
(c) He sees into the future.
(d) He gives a speech.
2. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
(a) A new farmer.
(c) Moving to a new barnyard.
3. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
(a) Make them harvest the hay.
(b) Feed them.
(c) Make them soldiers.
(d) Milk them.
4. Who acts as a spy for Mr. Jones?
5. What does Old Major wish to share with the other animals in Chapter 1?
(a) His dream from the prior night.
(b) His beliefs about Mr. Jones.
(c) His plan to escape the barnyard.
(d) His alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. On which day do the animals not work?
2. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
3. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
4. What does Old Major insist in Chapter 1 that animals will no longer need to do?
5. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)