|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
(b) Moving to a new barnyard.
(d) A new farmer.
2. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
(a) To keep themselves healthy.
(b) To determine how to defend the farm.
(c) To provide food for their hard work.
(d) Because they are the smartest animals.
3. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
4. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
(a) Squealer and Snowball.
(b) Napoleon and Snowball.
(c) Squealer and Benjamin.
(d) Napoleon and Squealer.
5. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
(a) Eating all the food.
(b) Turning Mr. and Mrs. Jones into slave labor.
(c) Taking over the farmhouse.
(d) An extra ration of food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the name of a horse?
2. How do the animals feel about the pigs takes specific items all for themselves?
3. What type of animal is Old Major?
4. Who takes the puppies?
5. Which animal can best be described as cynical?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)