|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
(b) Pig Nation.
2. What do all of the animals do after Mr. Jones reacts to their noise in Chapter 1?
(a) Go into the farmhouse.
(b) Rush around the barnyard.
(c) Leave the barnyard.
(d) Go to their beds to sleep.
3. What does Old Major insist in Chapter 1 that animals will no longer need to do?
(a) Live on a farm.
(b) Support mankind.
(c) Work constantly.
(d) Eat hay and grains.
4. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
(a) Milk them.
(b) Make them soldiers.
(c) Make them harvest the hay.
(d) Feed them.
5. Who completes the hard work of the harvest?
(a) All of the animals except the pigs.
(b) All of the animals except the cows.
(c) All of the animals.
(d) The pigs only.
Short Answer Questions
1. On which day do the animals not work?
2. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
3. Which of the following animals is white?
4. Who acts as a spy for Mr. Jones?
5. Who does Old Major describe as the only true enemy of an animal?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)