|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, Old Major implores the animals for what?
(a) A new barnyard.
(b) Perfect unity.
(c) Write a song .
(d) An army.
2. Who acts as a spy for Mr. Jones?
3. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
(a) Manor Animals.
(b) Animal Farm.
(c) Animal Manor.
(d) Farm Animals.
4. In what state does Mr. Jones head to bed at the beginning of the story?
5. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
2. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
3. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
4. By when do most of the animals become somewhat literate?
5. Who completes the hard work of the harvest?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)