|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
(c) Mr. Jones.
2. Who takes the puppies?
3. What do the pigs take all of for themselves?
(c) Fruit and hay.
(d) Milk and apples.
4. Whose strength do the animals rely on during the harvest?
5. Which animal holds education sessions for the other animals?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
2. Why doesn't Mr. Jones feed the animals for more than a day?
3. Which of the following is not how Old Major describes the life of an animal in Chapter 1?
4. What does Old Major insist in Chapter 1 that animals will no longer need to do?
5. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)