|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
(a) Because they are the smartest animals.
(b) To provide food for their hard work.
(c) To keep themselves healthy.
(d) To determine how to defend the farm.
2. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
(a) They break through the storage shed.
(b) They beg Mr. Jones to feed them.
(c) They leave the barnyard to search for food.
(d) They steal food from other farms.
3. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
4. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
(a) Squealer and Snowball.
(b) Napoleon and Snowball.
(c) Squealer and Benjamin.
(d) Napoleon and Squealer.
5. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not how Old Major describes the life of an animal in Chapter 1?
2. On which day do the animals not work?
3. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
4. Who does Old Major describe as the only true enemy of an animal?
5. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)