|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal wakes up earlier than the others and works through any breaks?
2. Who takes the puppies?
3. In Chapter 2, on what is the pig's new school of thought based?
(a) Old Major's teachings.
(b) Napolean's teachings.
(c) Their own thoughts.
(d) Moses' teachings.
4. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
(a) Manor Animals.
(b) Farm Animals.
(c) Animal Manor.
(d) Animal Farm.
5. Who does Old Major describe as the only true enemy of an animal?
(c) Other animals.
(d) Farmer Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
2. Which animal starts to shirk the load of the work assigned to them?
3. Why do the pigs say they are mixing the milk into their apple mash?
4. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
5. In what state does Mr. Jones head to bed at the beginning of the story?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)