|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a horse?
2. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
(a) The animals attacked each other.
(b) The farm hands alone.
(c) Mr. Jones and the farm hands.
(d) Mr. Jones alone.
3. Where does Animal Farm begin?
(a) On a plantation.
(b) On a farm.
(c) In the Army.
(d) In Russia.
4. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
(a) Animal Farm.
(b) Manor Animals.
(c) Animal Manor.
(d) Farm Animals.
5. What does Mr. Jones do when he hears the animals making a lot of noise in Chapter 1?
(a) He sleeps through the noise.
(b) Runs outside and scares the animals.
(c) Shoots the animals.
(d) Fires a shot in the air.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Old Major during his sleep three days after Chapter 1?
2. Who completes the hard work of the harvest?
3. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
4. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
5. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)