|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Mr. Jones feed the animals for more than a day?
(a) He simply forgets.
(b) He has to go out of town.
(c) He has no money to buy food.
(d) He is too drunk.
2. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
3. On which day do the animals not work?
4. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
(a) An extra ration of food.
(b) Turning Mr. and Mrs. Jones into slave labor.
(c) Taking over the farmhouse.
(d) Eating all the food.
5. Who completes the hard work of the harvest?
(a) The pigs only.
(b) All of the animals except the pigs.
(c) All of the animals except the cows.
(d) All of the animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the three pigs spread the message of Animalism in Chapter 2?
2. How do the animals feel about the pigs takes specific items all for themselves?
3. Who takes the puppies?
4. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
5. What does Old Major wish to share with the other animals in Chapter 1?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)