|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
2. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
(a) The animals.
(b) The farmers.
(c) The farmhands.
(d) The donkeys.
3. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Old Major.
4. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
(a) Manor Animals.
(b) Farm Animals.
(c) Animal Farm.
(d) Animal Manor.
5. What does Mr. Jones do when he hears the animals making a lot of noise in Chapter 1?
(a) Shoots the animals.
(b) He sleeps through the noise.
(c) Runs outside and scares the animals.
(d) Fires a shot in the air.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
2. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
3. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
4. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
5. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)