|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Mr. Jones feed the animals for more than a day?
(a) He is too drunk.
(b) He has to go out of town.
(c) He simply forgets.
(d) He has no money to buy food.
2. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
3. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
(a) The pigs.
(b) The horses.
(c) The raven.
(d) The cows.
4. What do the pigs take all of for themselves?
(c) Fruit and hay.
(d) Milk and apples.
5. How do the animals feel about the pigs takes specific items all for themselves?
(a) They do not think it is okay and would rather have Mr. Jones.
(b) They think it is okay but miss Mr. Jones.
(c) They do not think it is okay and do not want Mr. Jones.
(d) They think it is okay if it keeps Mr. Jones away.
Short Answer Questions
1. On which day do the animals not work?
2. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
3. What happens to Old Major during his sleep three days after Chapter 1?
4. Who completes the hard work of the harvest?
5. Which of the following animals is white?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)