|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which day do the animals not work?
2. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
3. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
(a) The donkeys.
(b) The farmhands.
(c) The animals.
(d) The farmers.
4. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
5. What do all of the animals do after Mr. Jones reacts to their noise in Chapter 1?
(a) Rush around the barnyard.
(b) Leave the barnyard.
(c) Go to their beds to sleep.
(d) Go into the farmhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does Mr. Jones head to bed at the beginning of the story?
2. What does Old Major wish to share with the other animals in Chapter 1?
3. Which of the following is not a horse?
4. In Chapter 1, Old Major implores the animals for what?
5. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)