|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal wakes up earlier than the others and works through any breaks?
2. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Old Major.
3. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
(a) Animal Farm.
(b) Farm Animals.
(c) Manor Animals.
(d) Animal Manor.
4. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
(b) Pig Nation.
5. Which animal starts to shirk the load of the work assigned to them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal holds education sessions for the other animals?
2. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
3. Which of the following is the name of a horse?
4. Why doesn't Mr. Jones feed the animals for more than a day?
5. Which animal can best be described as cynical?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)