|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who completes the hard work of the harvest?
(a) The pigs only.
(b) All of the animals except the pigs.
(c) All of the animals.
(d) All of the animals except the cows.
2. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
(a) Turning Mr. and Mrs. Jones into slave labor.
(b) Taking over the farmhouse.
(c) An extra ration of food.
(d) Eating all the food.
3. By when do most of the animals become somewhat literate?
(a) By spring.
(b) By fall.
(c) By summer.
(d) By winter.
4. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
(a) Animal Farm.
(b) Manor Animals.
(c) Farm Animals.
(d) Animal Manor.
5. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
(a) Fairy Tale.
(b) Tale Story.
(c) Tall Tale.
(d) Fairy Story.
Short Answer Questions
1. On which day do the animals not work?
2. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
3. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
4. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
5. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)