|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
(a) Farm Animals.
(b) Manor Animals.
(c) Animal Manor.
(d) Animal Farm.
2. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
(a) Sugary Mountain.
(b) Sweet Candy Mountain.
(c) Sugarcandy Land.
(d) Sugarcandy Mountain.
3. By when do most of the animals become somewhat literate?
(a) By spring.
(b) By fall.
(c) By winter.
(d) By summer.
4. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
(a) They steal food from other farms.
(b) They leave the barnyard to search for food.
(c) They beg Mr. Jones to feed them.
(d) They break through the storage shed.
5. What happens to the puppies?
(a) They are kept with their parents until they learn the Seven Commandments.
(b) They are taken after they are weaned to be educated.
(c) They run away from the farm.
(d) Their parents educate them in the Seven Commandments.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Old Major describe as the only true enemy of an animal?
2. What happens to Old Major during his sleep three days after Chapter 1?
3. In Chapter 1, Old Major implores the animals for what?
4. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
5. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)