|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
(b) Pig Nation.
2. Who does Old Major describe as the only true enemy of an animal?
(a) Other animals.
(b) Farmer Jones.
3. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
(a) Farm Animals.
(b) Manor Animals.
(c) Animal Farm.
(d) Animal Manor.
4. Whose strength do the animals rely on during the harvest?
5. Who completes the hard work of the harvest?
(a) All of the animals.
(b) The pigs only.
(c) All of the animals except the pigs.
(d) All of the animals except the cows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
2. Which of the following is not a horse?
3. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
4. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
5. Why doesn't Mr. Jones feed the animals for more than a day?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)