|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
(a) Manor Animals.
(b) Animal Farm.
(c) Animal Manor.
(d) Farm Animals.
2. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
(b) Mr. Jones.
3. On which day do the animals not work?
4. How many commandments of Animalism do Napolean and Snowball teach the other animals?
5. Who does Old Major describe as the only true enemy of an animal?
(b) Other animals.
(d) Farmer Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
2. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
3. Who takes the puppies?
4. Which animal can best be described as cynical?
5. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)