Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Snowball want to build to create power?
(a) A wind farm.
(b) A windmill.
(c) A treadmill.
(d) A power station.
2. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
(a) Sugarcandy Mountain.
(b) Sugary Mountain.
(c) Sweet Candy Mountain.
(d) Sugarcandy Land.
3. How do the three pigs spread the message of Animalism in Chapter 2?
(b) Through secret meetings.
(c) Holding meetings with Mr. Jones.
(d) Holding rallies.
4. How many Commandments are there at the end of the novel?
5. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
(a) Taking over the farmhouse.
(b) Eating all the food.
(c) An extra ration of food.
(d) Turning Mr. and Mrs. Jones into slave labor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the pigs begin to carry by Chapter 10?
2. What does the animal that returns to the farm in Chapter 9 speak of?
3. Which month brings a terrible storm to the farm?
4. What is the timber being sold to do in Chapter 8?
5. What does Napoleon determine must be necessary for the sake of the windmill?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)