Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do animals in other places show their support of Animal Farm?
(a) By singing.
(b) By holding flag raising ceremonies.
(c) By holding protests.
(d) By helping the animals on the farm.
2. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
(b) A new farmer.
(d) Moving to a new barnyard.
3. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
4. Which day of the week is work voluntary for the animals?
5. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 7, what does Squealer tell the animals is now banned?
2. Which animals stay dedicated to Napoleon's cause in Chapter 7?
3. What does the medal say that two of the animals are awarded?
4. Which of the following is not true about the construction of the windmill?
5. How many animals are killed by Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)