Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
(a) Pig Nation.
2. What does Old Major wish to share with the other animals in Chapter 1?
(a) His alcohol.
(b) His plan to escape the barnyard.
(c) His beliefs about Mr. Jones.
(d) His dream from the prior night.
3. What do the pigs take all of for themselves?
(a) Milk and apples.
(d) Fruit and hay.
4. How many puppies do the farm dogs have?
5. Which of the following is the name of a horse?
(d) Old Major.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
2. Which animal holds education sessions for the other animals?
3. Who acts as a spy for Mr. Jones?
4. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
5. How do the three pigs spread the message of Animalism in Chapter 2?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)