Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Jones do when he hears the animals making a lot of noise in Chapter 1?
(a) Fires a shot in the air.
(b) Runs outside and scares the animals.
(c) He sleeps through the noise.
(d) Shoots the animals.
2. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(c) Old Major.
3. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
(a) The farmers.
(b) The farmhands.
(c) The animals.
(d) The donkeys.
4. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
5. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
(a) Turning Mr. and Mrs. Jones into slave labor.
(b) Eating all the food.
(c) Taking over the farmhouse.
(d) An extra ration of food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
2. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
3. What happens to Old Major during his sleep three days after Chapter 1?
4. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
5. How many commandments of Animalism do Napolean and Snowball teach the other animals?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)