|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Old Major during his sleep three days after Chapter 1?
(a) He sees into the future.
(b) He has a dream.
(c) He dies.
(d) He gives a speech.
2. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
3. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
(a) To provide food for their hard work.
(b) To keep themselves healthy.
(c) Because they are the smartest animals.
(d) To determine how to defend the farm.
4. What type of animal is Old Major?
(a) A donkey.
(b) A pig.
(c) A cow.
(d) A horse.
5. How do the animals feel about the pigs takes specific items all for themselves?
(a) They do not think it is okay and do not want Mr. Jones.
(b) They think it is okay if it keeps Mr. Jones away.
(c) They do not think it is okay and would rather have Mr. Jones.
(d) They think it is okay but miss Mr. Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
2. What happens to the puppies?
3. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
4. In what state does Mr. Jones head to bed at the beginning of the story?
5. What does Old Major wish to share with the other animals in Chapter 1?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)