|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Old Major during his sleep three days after Chapter 1?
(a) He sees into the future.
(b) He gives a speech.
(c) He dies.
(d) He has a dream.
2. Who does Old Major describe as the only true enemy of an animal?
(a) Farmer Jones.
(b) Other animals.
3. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
4. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
(a) Mr. Jones.
5. How do the three pigs spread the message of Animalism in Chapter 2?
(a) Holding meetings with Mr. Jones.
(c) Holding rallies.
(d) Through secret meetings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Mr. Jones feed the animals for more than a day?
2. What does Old Major wish to share with the other animals in Chapter 1?
3. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
4. What do all of the animals do after Mr. Jones reacts to their noise in Chapter 1?
5. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)