|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
(b) Moving to a new barnyard.
(c) A new farmer.
2. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
(a) Fairy Story.
(b) Tall Tale.
(c) Tale Story.
(d) Fairy Tale.
3. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
(a) Turning Mr. and Mrs. Jones into slave labor.
(b) Taking over the farmhouse.
(c) Eating all the food.
(d) An extra ration of food.
4. How many commandments of Animalism do Napolean and Snowball teach the other animals?
5. On which day do the animals not work?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
2. Why do the pigs say they are mixing the milk into their apple mash?
3. Where does Animal Farm begin?
4. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
5. Which of the following is not how Old Major describes the life of an animal in Chapter 1?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)