|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the name of a horse?
(a) Old Major.
2. In what state does Mr. Jones head to bed at the beginning of the story?
3. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
(a) Mr. Jones alone.
(b) Mr. Jones and the farm hands.
(c) The animals attacked each other.
(d) The farm hands alone.
4. Which animal starts to shirk the load of the work assigned to them?
5. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following animals is white?
2. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
3. Who does Old Major describe as the only true enemy of an animal?
4. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
5. On which day do the animals not work?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)