|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a horse?
2. Who acts as a spy for Mr. Jones?
3. How many puppies do the farm dogs have?
4. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
(a) Old Major.
(b) Mr. Jones.
5. By when do most of the animals become somewhat literate?
(a) By summer.
(b) By spring.
(c) By fall.
(d) By winter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Old Major wish to share with the other animals in Chapter 1?
2. In Chapter 1, Old Major implores the animals for what?
3. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
4. How do the three pigs spread the message of Animalism in Chapter 2?
5. Whose strength do the animals rely on during the harvest?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)