|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
2. Who acts as a spy for Mr. Jones?
3. Who does Old Major describe as the only true enemy of an animal?
(a) Farmer Jones.
(c) Other animals.
4. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
(a) The animals.
(b) The donkeys.
(c) The farmers.
(d) The farmhands.
5. In Chapter 1, Old Major implores the animals for what?
(a) Write a song .
(b) A new barnyard.
(c) Perfect unity.
(d) An army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Old Major insist in Chapter 1 that animals will no longer need to do?
2. By when do most of the animals become somewhat literate?
3. What do all of the animals do after Mr. Jones reacts to their noise in Chapter 1?
4. What happens to the puppies?
5. Whose strength do the animals rely on during the harvest?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)