|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the pigs say they are mixing the milk into their apple mash?
(a) Due to the strenuous mental work of running the farm.
(b) Due to the strenuous work of tending to all of the animals.
(c) Due to the strenuous work of teaching the animals to be literate.
(d) Due to the strenuous physical work of running the farm.
2. Who does Old Major describe as the only true enemy of an animal?
(a) Farmer Jones.
(d) Other animals.
3. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
(a) Mr. Jones and the farm hands.
(b) The animals attacked each other.
(c) The farm hands alone.
(d) Mr. Jones alone.
4. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
(a) A new farmer.
(d) Moving to a new barnyard.
5. What type of animal is Old Major?
(a) A donkey.
(b) A horse.
(c) A pig.
(d) A cow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
2. How do the three pigs spread the message of Animalism in Chapter 2?
3. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
4. Which animal starts to shirk the load of the work assigned to them?
5. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)