|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
2. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
(a) Because they are the smartest animals.
(b) To determine how to defend the farm.
(c) To keep themselves healthy.
(d) To provide food for their hard work.
3. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
(a) They steal food from other farms.
(b) They break through the storage shed.
(c) They beg Mr. Jones to feed them.
(d) They leave the barnyard to search for food.
4. What does Old Major insist in Chapter 1 that animals will no longer need to do?
(a) Support mankind.
(b) Eat hay and grains.
(c) Work constantly.
(d) Live on a farm.
5. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
(a) Tall Tale.
(b) Tale Story.
(c) Fairy Story.
(d) Fairy Tale.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
2. How many commandments of Animalism do Napolean and Snowball teach the other animals?
3. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
4. What does Old Major wish to share with the other animals in Chapter 1?
5. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)