|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
(a) The animals attacked each other.
(b) Mr. Jones and the farm hands.
(c) The farm hands alone.
(d) Mr. Jones alone.
2. How many commandments of Animalism do Napolean and Snowball teach the other animals?
3. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
(d) Mr. Jones.
4. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
5. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does Mr. Jones head to bed at the beginning of the story?
2. What happens to Old Major during his sleep three days after Chapter 1?
3. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
4. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
5. What does Mr. Jones do when he hears the animals making a lot of noise in Chapter 1?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)