|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
(b) Mr. Jones.
2. In Chapter 2, on what is the pig's new school of thought based?
(a) Their own thoughts.
(b) Napolean's teachings.
(c) Old Major's teachings.
(d) Moses' teachings.
3. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
4. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
(a) Sugary Mountain.
(b) Sweet Candy Mountain.
(c) Sugarcandy Mountain.
(d) Sugarcandy Land.
5. Which of the following animals is white?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Mr. Jones feed the animals for more than a day?
2. How do the three pigs spread the message of Animalism in Chapter 2?
3. Which animal can best be described as cynical?
4. What does Mr. Jones do when he hears the animals making a lot of noise in Chapter 1?
5. Who does Old Major describe as the only true enemy of an animal?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)