|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do all of the animals do after Mr. Jones reacts to their noise in Chapter 1?
(a) Rush around the barnyard.
(b) Go into the farmhouse.
(c) Go to their beds to sleep.
(d) Leave the barnyard.
2. What type of animal is Old Major?
(a) A horse.
(b) A pig.
(c) A cow.
(d) A donkey.
3. Whose strength do the animals rely on during the harvest?
4. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
(a) Eating all the food.
(b) Taking over the farmhouse.
(c) An extra ration of food.
(d) Turning Mr. and Mrs. Jones into slave labor.
5. Who takes the puppies?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many commandments of Animalism do Napolean and Snowball teach the other animals?
2. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
3. Why doesn't Mr. Jones feed the animals for more than a day?
4. By when do most of the animals become somewhat literate?
5. Which of the following is the name of a horse?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)