|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Mr. Jones feed the animals for more than a day?
(a) He has no money to buy food.
(b) He simply forgets.
(c) He has to go out of town.
(d) He is too drunk.
2. How many puppies do the farm dogs have?
3. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
(c) Pig Nation.
4. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
(a) To keep themselves healthy.
(b) To determine how to defend the farm.
(c) Because they are the smartest animals.
(d) To provide food for their hard work.
5. Which of the following animals is white?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of animal is Old Major?
2. Which of the following is not a horse?
3. Why do the pigs say they are mixing the milk into their apple mash?
4. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
5. What do the pigs take all of for themselves?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)