|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal can best be described as cynical?
2. What does Mr. Jones do when he hears the animals making a lot of noise in Chapter 1?
(a) Shoots the animals.
(b) He sleeps through the noise.
(c) Runs outside and scares the animals.
(d) Fires a shot in the air.
3. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
4. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
(a) An extra ration of food.
(b) Turning Mr. and Mrs. Jones into slave labor.
(c) Eating all the food.
(d) Taking over the farmhouse.
5. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
(a) Make them soldiers.
(b) Make them harvest the hay.
(c) Milk them.
(d) Feed them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Old Major describe as the only true enemy of an animal?
2. Why do the pigs say they are mixing the milk into their apple mash?
3. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
4. Where does Animal Farm begin?
5. Which of the following is not a horse?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)