|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who acts as a spy for Mr. Jones?
2. How do the three pigs spread the message of Animalism in Chapter 2?
(a) Holding rallies.
(c) Holding meetings with Mr. Jones.
(d) Through secret meetings.
3. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
4. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
5. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
(a) The horses.
(b) The pigs.
(c) The cows.
(d) The raven.
Short Answer Questions
1. By when do most of the animals become somewhat literate?
2. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
3. Which animal can best be described as cynical?
4. In what state does Mr. Jones head to bed at the beginning of the story?
5. Where does Animal Farm begin?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)