|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the pigs say they are mixing the milk into their apple mash?
(a) Due to the strenuous mental work of running the farm.
(b) Due to the strenuous work of tending to all of the animals.
(c) Due to the strenuous work of teaching the animals to be literate.
(d) Due to the strenuous physical work of running the farm.
2. What do the pigs take all of for themselves?
(b) Fruit and hay.
(d) Milk and apples.
3. Which of the following is not how Old Major describes the life of an animal in Chapter 1?
4. In Chapter 1, Old Major implores the animals for what?
(a) Write a song .
(b) A new barnyard.
(c) An army.
(d) Perfect unity.
5. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Old Major wish to share with the other animals in Chapter 1?
2. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
3. Which of the following is not a horse?
4. Who takes the puppies?
5. Which animal holds education sessions for the other animals?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)