|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
2. By when do most of the animals become somewhat literate?
(a) By summer.
(b) By spring.
(c) By winter.
(d) By fall.
3. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
(a) To provide food for their hard work.
(b) To keep themselves healthy.
(c) Because they are the smartest animals.
(d) To determine how to defend the farm.
4. Which animal holds education sessions for the other animals?
5. Who takes the puppies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
2. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
3. In what state does Mr. Jones head to bed at the beginning of the story?
4. Who owns the farm where this story begins?
5. Why doesn't Mr. Jones feed the animals for more than a day?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)