|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
(a) Manor Animals.
(b) Farm Animals.
(c) Animal Manor.
(d) Animal Farm.
2. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
(a) To determine how to defend the farm.
(b) To provide food for their hard work.
(c) To keep themselves healthy.
(d) Because they are the smartest animals.
3. How do the three pigs spread the message of Animalism in Chapter 2?
(a) Through secret meetings.
(b) Holding meetings with Mr. Jones.
(d) Holding rallies.
4. What kind of story does the author call Animal Farm?
(a) Tale Story.
(b) Tall Tale.
(c) Fairy Tale.
(d) Fairy Story.
5. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
2. Whose strength do the animals rely on during the harvest?
3. Who acts as a spy for Mr. Jones?
4. Which of the following is not a horse?
5. In Chapter 2, on what is the pig's new school of thought based?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)