|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
(a) The farmhands.
(b) The animals.
(c) The farmers.
(d) The donkeys.
2. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
(a) The animals attacked each other.
(b) The farm hands alone.
(c) Mr. Jones alone.
(d) Mr. Jones and the farm hands.
3. In what state does Mr. Jones head to bed at the beginning of the story?
4. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
(a) The horses.
(b) The pigs.
(c) The cows.
(d) The raven.
5. Who acts as a spy for Mr. Jones?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
2. On which day do the animals not work?
3. Why do the pigs say they are mixing the milk into their apple mash?
4. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
5. What does Mr. Jones do when he hears the animals making a lot of noise in Chapter 1?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)