|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
2. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
(b) Pig Nation.
3. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
(a) Napoleon and Snowball.
(b) Napoleon and Squealer.
(c) Squealer and Snowball.
(d) Squealer and Benjamin.
4. Where does Animal Farm begin?
(a) In the Army.
(b) On a farm.
(c) On a plantation.
(d) In Russia.
5. Which of the following is not how Old Major describes the life of an animal in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
2. Which revolution does Animal Farm parallel?
3. What type of animal is Old Major?
4. Who are people/animals gathering to hear speak in Chapter 1?
5. Which of the following is not a horse?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)