|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
2. Which animal can best be described as cynical?
3. Who gathers after Mr. Jones heads to bed in Chapter 1?
(a) The animals.
(b) The donkeys.
(c) The farmers.
(d) The farmhands.
4. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
(b) A new farmer.
(d) Moving to a new barnyard.
5. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
(a) Milk them.
(b) Feed them.
(c) Make them soldiers.
(d) Make them harvest the hay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who completes the hard work of the harvest?
2. Which animal wakes up earlier than the others and works through any breaks?
3. Which of the following is not how Old Major describes the life of an animal in Chapter 1?
4. Why doesn't Mr. Jones feed the animals for more than a day?
5. Which animal holds education sessions for the other animals?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)