|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
(a) To provide food for their hard work.
(b) Because they are the smartest animals.
(c) To determine how to defend the farm.
(d) To keep themselves healthy.
2. On which day do the animals not work?
3. Which of the following is not how Old Major describes the life of an animal in Chapter 1?
4. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
(a) The farm hands alone.
(b) The animals attacked each other.
(c) Mr. Jones alone.
(d) Mr. Jones and the farm hands.
5. What does Mr. Jones do when he hears the animals making a lot of noise in Chapter 1?
(a) Runs outside and scares the animals.
(b) Fires a shot in the air.
(c) Shoots the animals.
(d) He sleeps through the noise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
2. What happens to Old Major during his sleep three days after Chapter 1?
3. In Chapter 1, Old Major implores the animals for what?
4. Who completes the hard work of the harvest?
5. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)