|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal continually makes excuses anytime there are suspicions about Napoleon?
2. By when do most of the animals become somewhat literate?
(a) By winter.
(b) By fall.
(c) By summer.
(d) By spring.
3. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
(a) They leave the barnyard to search for food.
(b) They steal food from other farms.
(c) They break through the storage shed.
(d) They beg Mr. Jones to feed them.
4. Which animals are very brave during the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) Boxer and Napoleon.
(b) Snowball and Napoleon.
(c) Boxer and Squealer.
(d) Boxer and Snowball.
5. What does Napoleon do to Snowball's paper plans for creating power on the farm?
(a) Supports them.
(b) Tears them up.
(c) Urinates on them.
(d) Ignores them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Snowball and Boxer given after the battle in Chapter 4?
2. What does the medal say that two of the animals are awarded?
3. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
4. How do animals in other places show their support of Animal Farm?
5. Which of the following is not a pig on the farm?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)