|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal starts to shirk the load of the work assigned to them?
2. Which animal disappears from the farm in Chapter 5?
3. By when do most of the animals become somewhat literate?
(a) By summer.
(b) By winter.
(c) By fall.
(d) By spring.
4. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
5. Why does work have to stop in the fields in January?
(a) The weather.
(b) Too many meetings to have time to tend to the fields.
(c) No one will work in the fields.
(d) The animals disagree on how to tend the fields.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, on what is the pig's new school of thought based?
2. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
3. How many animals are killed by Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
4. What does Clover discover in Molly's stall in Chapter 5?
5. Which of the following is not true about the construction of the windmill?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)