|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Napoleon do business with in Chapter 6?
(a) Mr. Whymper.
(b) Mr. Jones.
(d) Mr. Smith.
2. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
(a) The cows.
(b) The horses.
(c) The pigs.
(d) The raven.
3. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
(a) Mr. Jones alone.
(b) The farm hands alone.
(c) Mr. Jones and the farm hands.
(d) The animals attacked each other.
4. What do the animals do with the sheep who was shot by Mr. Jones?
(a) Remove it from the farm.
(b) Throw it toward Mr. Jones.
(c) Lay it out as a talisman.
(d) Bury it.
5. Which animal is not mentioned in Chapter 4 at all?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the pigs take all of for themselves?
2. What do other animals on other farms begin to do by Chapter 4?
3. Who takes the puppies?
4. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
5. By what season is the windmill approximately half built?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)