|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
(a) Sugarcandy Land.
(b) Sugarcandy Mountain.
(c) Sweet Candy Mountain.
(d) Sugary Mountain.
2. Which animal wakes up earlier than the others and works through any breaks?
3. By what season is the windmill approximately half built?
4. How many animals are killed by Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
5. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
(a) Pig Nation.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what do the animals begin to see the pigs are breaking?
2. What do other animals on other farms begin to do by Chapter 4?
3. What does Napoleon do to Snowball's paper plans for creating power on the farm?
4. What does Mr. Jones do during the battle in Chapter 4?
5. Who convinces the animals that trade with humans has always been allowed?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)