|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Napoleon order in Chapter 6, in regard to Snowball?
(a) He fix the windmill.
(b) He never be allowed to return to the farm.
(c) He be found and brought back to the farm.
(d) He be found and killed.
2. Which animal is not mentioned in Chapter 4 at all?
3. How do the three pigs spread the message of Animalism in Chapter 2?
(a) Through secret meetings.
(b) Holding meetings with Mr. Jones.
(c) Holding rallies.
4. Who convinces the animals that trade with humans has always been allowed?
5. Upon whom does Napoleon blame the destruction of the windmill?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the pigs say they are mixing the milk into their apple mash?
2. What does Napoleon determine must be necessary for the sake of the windmill?
3. How many dogs does Napoleon's summon in Chapter 5?
4. How long after the dogs drove a specific animal from the farm does Napoleon order a power source for the farm to be built?
5. In Chapter 5, which animal becomes more resistant to doing their part of the work?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)