|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what season does word spread of the Animal Farm across the country?
(a) By late summer.
(b) By late spring.
(c) By late winter.
(d) By late fall.
2. Who takes the puppies?
3. Which animal continually makes excuses anytime there are suspicions about Napoleon?
4. In Chapter 6, what do the animals begin to see the pigs are breaking?
(a) The house and barn.
(b) The Seven Commandments.
(c) The other animals.
(d) The windmill.
5. What happens to the windmill during the terrible storm?
(a) It falls to the ground.
(c) It is moved to a neighboring farm.
(d) It is barely touched.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Napoleon do to Snowball's paper plans for creating power on the farm?
2. What do other animals on other farms begin to do by Chapter 4?
3. What do the pigs take all of for themselves?
4. Which animal holds education sessions for the other animals?
5. Who tries to convince the animals of many different lies in Chapter 5?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)