|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
2. How many animals are killed by Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
3. Why does Squealer say it is allowable for the pigs to sleep in beds?
(a) There are no sheets.
(b) The pigs are better than the other animals.
(c) They need to be rested to keep the farm running.
(d) Mr. Jones was seen back on the farm.
4. How many dogs does Napoleon's summon in Chapter 5?
5. Who tries to convince the animals of many different lies in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the animals do with the sheep who was shot by Mr. Jones?
2. On whose battle plans is the protection battle strategy based?
3. How much food are the animals able to store in Chapter 6?
4. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
5. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)