|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the three pigs spread the message of Animalism in Chapter 2?
(a) Holding rallies.
(b) Holding meetings with Mr. Jones.
(c) Through secret meetings.
2. After the dogs drive the animal from the farm, what does Napoleon no longer deem necessary?
(a) Work on the farm.
(b) Sunday morning meetings.
(c) Humans on the farm.
(d) The windmill.
3. What happens to the windmill during the terrible storm?
(a) It falls to the ground.
(b) It is moved to a neighboring farm.
(d) It is barely touched.
4. By what season does word spread of the Animal Farm across the country?
(a) By late fall.
(b) By late summer.
(c) By late winter.
(d) By late spring.
5. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
(a) To determine how to defend the farm.
(b) Because they are the smartest animals.
(c) To keep themselves healthy.
(d) To provide food for their hard work.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the animals feel about the pigs takes specific items all for themselves?
2. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
3. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
4. In Chapter 2, on what is the pig's new school of thought based?
5. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)