|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following animals is large, fierce and used to getting his own way?
2. Why do the pigs say they are mixing the milk into their apple mash?
(a) Due to the strenuous work of teaching the animals to be literate.
(b) Due to the strenuous mental work of running the farm.
(c) Due to the strenuous physical work of running the farm.
(d) Due to the strenuous work of tending to all of the animals.
3. What do the animals do after the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) Raise a flag and sing.
(c) Barricade the farm.
(d) Raise the flag.
4. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
(c) Moving to a new barnyard.
(d) A new farmer.
5. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
(a) Napoleon and Squealer.
(b) Squealer and Benjamin.
(c) Squealer and Snowball.
(d) Napoleon and Snowball.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Napoleon do to Snowball's paper plans for creating power on the farm?
2. By what season is the windmill approximately half built?
3. Who convinces the animals on the farm that the power source for the farm was Napoleon's idea all along?
4. How many hours do the animals work during the spring and summer?
5. How did Snowball learn of an ancient strategy?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)