|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much food are the animals able to store in Chapter 6?
(a) Plenty of food for winter.
(b) Not enough food for winter.
(c) No food for winter.
(d) Just enough for winter.
2. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
(a) Napoleon and Squealer.
(b) Squealer and Benjamin.
(c) Napoleon and Snowball.
(d) Squealer and Snowball.
3. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
(a) The farm hands alone.
(b) The animals attacked each other.
(c) Mr. Jones and the farm hands.
(d) Mr. Jones alone.
4. By Chapter 6, which animal proves to be a model of hard work and determination?
5. What does Snowball want to build to create power?
(a) A treadmill.
(b) A wind farm.
(c) A power station.
(d) A windmill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who acts as a spy for Mr. Jones?
2. How many hours do the animals work during the spring and summer?
3. What does Napoleon determine must be necessary for the sake of the windmill?
4. What happens to the windmill during the terrible storm?
5. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)