|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much food are the animals able to store in Chapter 6?
(a) Just enough for winter.
(b) Plenty of food for winter.
(c) Not enough food for winter.
(d) No food for winter.
2. What happens to Old Major during his sleep three days after Chapter 1?
(a) He gives a speech.
(b) He has a dream.
(c) He dies.
(d) He sees into the future.
3. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
4. Which animal is not mentioned in Chapter 4 at all?
5. Who completes the hard work of the harvest?
(a) The pigs only.
(b) All of the animals.
(c) All of the animals except the pigs.
(d) All of the animals except the cows.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the animals celebrate the fact that no humans remain on the farm?
2. What happens to the windmill during the terrible storm?
3. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
4. Which animals are very brave during the battle in Chapter 4?
5. Which animals are considered the most intelligent on the farm?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)