|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the animals change the sign which says "Manor Farm" to say?
(a) Farm Animals.
(b) Manor Animals.
(c) Animal Manor.
(d) Animal Farm.
2. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
(a) They steal food from other farms.
(b) They beg Mr. Jones to feed them.
(c) They leave the barnyard to search for food.
(d) They break through the storage shed.
3. After the dogs drive the animal from the farm, what does Napoleon no longer deem necessary?
(a) Humans on the farm.
(b) The windmill.
(c) Sunday morning meetings.
(d) Work on the farm.
4. Whose strength do the animals rely on during the harvest?
5. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
(d) Pig Nation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Napoleon determine must be necessary for the sake of the windmill?
2. Who begins living in the farmhouse in Chapter 6?
3. How many commandments of Animalism do Napolean and Snowball teach the other animals?
4. Why does work have to stop in the fields in January?
5. Where do the pigeons report the lost animal in Chapter 5 to be?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)