|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who acts as a spy for Mr. Jones?
2. By what season is the windmill approximately half built?
3. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
(a) Feed them.
(b) Make them harvest the hay.
(c) Milk them.
(d) Make them soldiers.
4. Who does Clover see Mollie speaking too in Chapter 5?
(a) A neighboring farmer.
(d) Mr. Jones.
5. What do the animals do after the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) Raise a flag and sing.
(b) Raise the flag.
(c) Barricade the farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the windmill during the terrible storm?
2. Which animal disappears from the farm in Chapter 5?
3. What do other animals on other farms begin to do by Chapter 4?
4. Why does work have to stop in the fields in January?
5. What do the animals do with the sheep who was shot by Mr. Jones?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)