|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal is not mentioned in Chapter 4 at all?
2. In Chapter 2, on what is the pig's new school of thought based?
(a) Old Major's teachings.
(b) Moses' teachings.
(c) Napolean's teachings.
(d) Their own thoughts.
3. On which day do the animals not work?
4. Which animal wakes up earlier than the others and works through any breaks?
5. What happens to Old Major during his sleep three days after Chapter 1?
(a) He gives a speech.
(b) He sees into the future.
(c) He has a dream.
(d) He dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
2. What are Snowball and Boxer given after the battle in Chapter 4?
3. Which animals are very brave during the battle in Chapter 4?
4. Which animals initially protest Napoleon's orders, but then are quickly silenced by the growling dogs?
5. How many animals are killed by Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)