|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has prepared for an attack in Chapter 4?
2. How long after the dogs drove a specific animal from the farm does Napoleon order a power source for the farm to be built?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 weeks.
3. On which day do the animals not work?
4. Who convinces the animals on the farm that the power source for the farm was Napoleon's idea all along?
5. Who does Napoleon do business with in Chapter 6?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(b) Mr. Whymper.
(c) Mr. Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal is not mentioned in Chapter 4 at all?
2. How many dogs does Napoleon's summon in Chapter 5?
3. What do other animals on other farms begin to do by Chapter 4?
4. In Chapter 5, which animal becomes more resistant to doing their part of the work?
5. Who completes the hard work of the harvest?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)