|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
(a) Squealer and Benjamin.
(b) Napoleon and Snowball.
(c) Napoleon and Squealer.
(d) Squealer and Snowball.
2. Upon whom does Napoleon blame the destruction of the windmill?
3. Who attacks Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
4. Why does work have to stop in the fields in January?
(a) The animals disagree on how to tend the fields.
(b) The weather.
(c) Too many meetings to have time to tend to the fields.
(d) No one will work in the fields.
5. Where does Mr. Jones talk to his friends about losing his farm?
(a) At the local pub.
(b) On Animal Farm.
(c) At a farmer's association meeting.
(d) At his neighbor's farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal does not take part in the revolution talk around the farm?
2. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
3. Which animal can best be described as cynical?
4. How many dogs does Napoleon's summon in Chapter 5?
5. What school of thought have the three pigs created?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)