|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the pigeons report the lost animal in Chapter 5 to be?
(a) With Boxer.
(b) Dead on the neighboring farm.
(c) In the care of a human.
(d) With Mr. Jones.
2. Which day of the week is work voluntary for the animals?
3. What do the pigs take all of for themselves?
(b) Milk and apples.
(c) Fruit and hay.
4. Who begins living in the farmhouse in Chapter 6?
(b) The pigs.
(c) The dogs.
5. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
(a) They steal food from other farms.
(b) They beg Mr. Jones to feed them.
(c) They break through the storage shed.
(d) They leave the barnyard to search for food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the animals do after the battle in Chapter 4?
2. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
3. Which month brings a terrible storm to the farm?
4. What happens to the windmill during the terrible storm?
5. Who does Clover see Mollie speaking too in Chapter 5?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)