|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to convince the animals of many different lies in Chapter 5?
2. Upon whom does Napoleon blame the destruction of the windmill?
3. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
(a) Sweet Candy Mountain.
(b) Sugarcandy Mountain.
(c) Sugary Mountain.
(d) Sugarcandy Land.
4. What do Mr. Jones and the other farmers do in Chapter 4?
(a) Take over the farms around the country.
(b) Start a new farm.
(c) Attack Animal Farm.
(d) Negotiate with the pigs.
5. Which animal is not mentioned in Chapter 4 at all?
Short Answer Questions
1. By what season does word spread of the Animal Farm across the country?
2. What do the animals do after the battle in Chapter 4?
3. How many humans are killed in Chapter 4?
4. On which day do the animals not work?
5. On whose battle plans is the protection battle strategy based?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)