|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours do the animals work during the spring and summer?
(a) 80 hours/week.
(b) 40 hours/week.
(c) 70 hours/week.
(d) 60 hours/week.
2. Who does Napoleon do business with in Chapter 6?
(b) Mr. Whymper.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Mr. Smith.
3. After something happens to Old Major in Chapter 2, what do the rest of the animals prepare for?
(b) Moving to a new barnyard.
(d) A new farmer.
4. What do the animals do after the battle in Chapter 4?
(a) Barricade the farm.
(b) Raise the flag.
(d) Raise a flag and sing.
5. Who disagrees with Snowball's idea of how to create power on the farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many animals are killed by Mr. Jones in Chapter 4?
2. Who completes the hard work of the harvest?
3. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
4. How many humans are killed in Chapter 4?
5. On whose battle plans is the protection battle strategy based?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)