|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which day do the animals not work?
2. Of what does Moses speak, which distracts the animals?
(a) Sugarcandy Land.
(b) Sugarcandy Mountain.
(c) Sugary Mountain.
(d) Sweet Candy Mountain.
3. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
(a) Make them soldiers.
(b) Milk them.
(c) Feed them.
(d) Make them harvest the hay.
4. By what season does word spread of the Animal Farm across the country?
(a) By late winter.
(b) By late spring.
(c) By late summer.
(d) By late fall.
5. By Chapter 6, which animal proves to be a model of hard work and determination?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the dogs drove a specific animal from the farm does Napoleon order a power source for the farm to be built?
2. What is plentiful for the animals in Chapter 6?
3. What does Mr. Jones do during the battle in Chapter 4?
4. How much food are the animals able to store in Chapter 6?
5. How did Snowball learn of an ancient strategy?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)