Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Jones talk to his friends about losing his farm?
(a) At his neighbor's farm.
(b) On Animal Farm.
(c) At the local pub.
(d) At a farmer's association meeting.
2. Who attacks the animals in Chapter 2?
(a) The animals attacked each other.
(b) Mr. Jones and the farm hands.
(c) The farm hands alone.
(d) Mr. Jones alone.
3. How do the animals finally get food after Mr. Jones doesn't feed them for more than a day?
(a) They leave the barnyard to search for food.
(b) They beg Mr. Jones to feed them.
(c) They break through the storage shed.
(d) They steal food from other farms.
4. Which month brings a terrible storm to the farm?
5. What do the pigs do to the cows in Chapter 2?
(a) Make them soldiers.
(b) Milk them.
(c) Feed them.
(d) Make them harvest the hay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Napoleon order in Chapter 6, in regard to Snowball?
2. What does Napoleon determine must be necessary for the sake of the windmill?
3. Which animal is not mentioned in Chapter 4 at all?
4. What does the Napoleon do after Snowball tries to persuade the animals to build his idea for a power source?
5. What does Mr. Jones do during the battle in Chapter 4?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)