|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begins to deliver all of the orders in Chapter 8?
2. What is destroyed during the battle Frederick and his men begin?
(a) The barn.
(b) The timber.
(c) The farmhouse.
(d) The windmill.
3. Why does work have to stop in the fields in January?
(a) No one will work in the fields.
(b) The weather.
(c) Too many meetings to have time to tend to the fields.
(d) The animals disagree on how to tend the fields.
4. Which animal is driven from the farm by the dogs?
5. After the dogs drive the animal from the farm, what does Napoleon no longer deem necessary?
(a) Humans on the farm.
(b) Sunday morning meetings.
(c) The windmill.
(d) Work on the farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, which animal becomes more resistant to doing their part of the work?
2. What does Squealer announce on Sundays?
3. What is the timber being sold to do in Chapter 8?
4. How is the Fifth Commandment changed in Chapter 8?
5. What title is Napoleon given by the animals on the farm in Chapter 8?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)