|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the animals feel about the pigs takes specific items all for themselves?
(a) They think it is okay if it keeps Mr. Jones away.
(b) They think it is okay but miss Mr. Jones.
(c) They do not think it is okay and do not want Mr. Jones.
(d) They do not think it is okay and would rather have Mr. Jones.
2. In Chapter 5, which animal becomes more resistant to doing their part of the work?
3. To whom does Napoleon arrange to sell timber?
4. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
(a) Napoleon and Squealer.
(b) Squealer and Benjamin.
(c) Squealer and Snowball.
(d) Napoleon and Snowball.
5. Which animals initially protest Napoleon's orders, but then are quickly silenced by the growling dogs?
(a) Four pigs.
(b) The horses.
(c) Napoleon and Squealer.
(d) Mollie and Clover.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal wakes up earlier than the others and works through any breaks?
2. What does Clover discover in Molly's stall in Chapter 5?
3. Who begins to deliver all of the orders in Chapter 8?
4. What do the pigs find and drink at the end of Chapter 8?
5. Who declares the battle in Chapter 8 a victory?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)