|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal can best be described as cynical?
2. How many men does Frederick take with him to attack the farm?
3. Who takes the puppies?
4. Why does work have to stop in the fields in January?
(a) No one will work in the fields.
(b) Too many meetings to have time to tend to the fields.
(c) The weather.
(d) The animals disagree on how to tend the fields.
5. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
(a) Napoleon and Snowball.
(b) Napoleon and Squealer.
(c) Squealer and Snowball.
(d) Squealer and Benjamin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who convinces the animals on the farm that the power source for the farm was Napoleon's idea all along?
2. Which animal wakes up earlier than the others and works through any breaks?
3. Who begins to deliver all of the orders in Chapter 8?
4. What does Snowball want to build to create power?
5. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)