|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal disappears from the farm in Chapter 5?
2. Who disagrees with Snowball's idea of how to create power on the farm?
3. Why does work have to stop in the fields in January?
(a) No one will work in the fields.
(b) The animals disagree on how to tend the fields.
(c) The weather.
(d) Too many meetings to have time to tend to the fields.
4. What does Napoleon do to Snowball's paper plans for creating power on the farm?
(a) Supports them.
(b) Ignores them.
(c) Tears them up.
(d) Urinates on them.
5. Who completes the hard work of the harvest?
(a) The pigs only.
(b) All of the animals except the cows.
(c) All of the animals.
(d) All of the animals except the pigs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Napoleon order should be done to Frederick?
2. After the dogs drive the animal from the farm, what does Napoleon no longer deem necessary?
3. Which animal starts to shirk the load of the work assigned to them?
4. In Chapter 8, on what do the animals work harder than they ever had before?
5. Which animal holds education sessions for the other animals?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)