|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is added to the Sixth Commandment in Chapter 8?
(b) Unless provoked.
(c) Without cause.
(d) With permission of Napoleon.
2. Which animal suffers a bad injury to his leg and hoof in the Chapter 8 battle?
3. What does Squealer announce on Sundays?
(a) The new Commandments.
(b) Deaths of those committing treason.
(c) Production increases.
(d) Where Snowball is.
4. What is the timber being sold to do in Chapter 8?
(a) Buy food for the animals on the farm.
(b) Raise money for the windmill's machinery.
(c) Buy Napoleon new items for the farmhouse.
(d) Pay the animals for their hard work.
5. What is destroyed during the battle Frederick and his men begin?
(a) The windmill.
(b) The farmhouse.
(c) The timber.
(d) The barn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal holds education sessions for the other animals?
2. After the dogs drive the animal from the farm, what does Napoleon no longer deem necessary?
3. What happens to the puppies?
4. What does the Napoleon do after Snowball tries to persuade the animals to build his idea for a power source?
5. How many men does Frederick take with him to attack the farm?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)