|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clover discover in Molly's stall in Chapter 5?
(a) Hay and lump sugar.
(c) Lump sugar.
(d) Lump sugar and ribbon.
2. What happens to the puppies?
(a) They are kept with their parents until they learn the Seven Commandments.
(b) They run away from the farm.
(c) They are taken after they are weaned to be educated.
(d) Their parents educate them in the Seven Commandments.
3. What is destroyed during the battle Frederick and his men begin?
(a) The barn.
(b) The farmhouse.
(c) The windmill.
(d) The timber.
4. What happens to the men after the battle in Chapter 8?
(a) They are all killed.
(b) They take over the farm.
(c) They wave a flag of surrender.
(d) They are driven from the farm.
5. How long after the dogs drove a specific animal from the farm does Napoleon order a power source for the farm to be built?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds the change to the Fifth Commandment?
2. How is the Fifth Commandment changed in Chapter 8?
3. Which animal starts to shirk the load of the work assigned to them?
4. In Chapter 8, on what do the animals work harder than they ever had before?
5. What does Napoleon order should be done to Frederick?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)