|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which day do the animals not work?
2. Who does Clover see Mollie speaking too in Chapter 5?
(b) A neighboring farmer.
(c) Mr. Jones.
3. Who tries to convince the animals of many different lies in Chapter 5?
4. What do the pigs take all of for themselves?
(a) Fruit and hay.
(c) Milk and apples.
5. What does Napoleon do to Snowball's paper plans for creating power on the farm?
(a) Ignores them.
(b) Tears them up.
(c) Supports them.
(d) Urinates on them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
2. What happens to the men after the battle in Chapter 8?
3. What happens to the puppies?
4. Who begins to deliver all of the orders in Chapter 8?
5. How is the Fifth Commandment changed in Chapter 8?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)