|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Fifth Commandment changed in Chapter 8?
(a) It is deleted totally.
(b) "Except for Napoleon" is added.
(c) "To Excess" is added.
(d) It changes positions with the sixth Commandment.
2. After the dogs drive the animal from the farm, what does Napoleon no longer deem necessary?
(a) Sunday morning meetings.
(b) Work on the farm.
(c) Humans on the farm.
(d) The windmill.
3. What happens to the men after the battle in Chapter 8?
(a) They take over the farm.
(b) They are driven from the farm.
(c) They wave a flag of surrender.
(d) They are all killed.
4. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
(a) Napoleon and Snowball.
(b) Squealer and Benjamin.
(c) Squealer and Snowball.
(d) Napoleon and Squealer.
5. What is destroyed during the battle Frederick and his men begin?
(a) The windmill.
(b) The farmhouse.
(c) The barn.
(d) The timber.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes the puppies?
2. What does Clover discover in Molly's stall in Chapter 5?
3. Why do the pigs say they need the item(s) they take all for themselves?
4. Who disagrees with Snowball's idea of how to create power on the farm?
5. What is the timber being sold to do in Chapter 8?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)