|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the power Snowball wants to create to be used for?
(a) To power tools.
(b) To do the work so the animals do not need to.
(c) To warm the barn.
(d) To cook the food.
2. On which day do the animals not work?
3. Which animal can best be described as cynical?
4. What does Napoleon order should be done to Frederick?
(a) Thrown on the pile of treasonous animals.
(c) Boiled alive.
(d) Buried on the farm.
5. In Chapter 5, which animal becomes more resistant to doing their part of the work?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal disappears from the farm in Chapter 5?
2. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
3. What does Napoleon do to Snowball's paper plans for creating power on the farm?
4. Where do the pigeons report the lost animal in Chapter 5 to be?
5. What is created in Napoleon's honor in Chapter 8?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)