|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose strength do the animals rely on during the harvest?
2. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
(a) The cows.
(b) The pigs.
(c) The horses.
(d) The raven.
3. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
(a) Napoleon and Snowball.
(b) Squealer and Snowball.
(c) Napoleon and Squealer.
(d) Squealer and Benjamin.
4. What is destroyed during the battle Frederick and his men begin?
(a) The windmill.
(b) The timber.
(c) The farmhouse.
(d) The barn.
5. What does Snowball want to build to create power?
(a) A windmill.
(b) A wind farm.
(c) A treadmill.
(d) A power station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes the puppies?
2. Who convinces the animals on the farm that the power source for the farm was Napoleon's idea all along?
3. What is created in Napoleon's honor in Chapter 8?
4. How many dogs does Napoleon's summon in Chapter 5?
5. Which animal wakes up earlier than the others and works through any breaks?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)