|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men does Frederick take with him to attack the farm?
2. Who declares the battle in Chapter 8 a victory?
3. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
4. What happens to the puppies?
(a) They are kept with their parents until they learn the Seven Commandments.
(b) Their parents educate them in the Seven Commandments.
(c) They are taken after they are weaned to be educated.
(d) They run away from the farm.
5. What does Squealer announce on Sundays?
(a) Production increases.
(b) Where Snowball is.
(c) Deaths of those committing treason.
(d) The new Commandments.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes the puppies?
2. Who begins to deliver all of the orders in Chapter 8?
3. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
4. How many puppies do the farm dogs have?
5. In Chapter 5, which animal becomes more resistant to doing their part of the work?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)