|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is created in Napoleon's honor in Chapter 8?
(a) A song.
(b) A new set of commandments.
(c) A poem.
(d) A picture.
2. How long after the dogs drove a specific animal from the farm does Napoleon order a power source for the farm to be built?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 3 weeks.
3. How many men does Frederick take with him to attack the farm?
4. What is the power Snowball wants to create to be used for?
(a) To power tools.
(b) To warm the barn.
(c) To cook the food.
(d) To do the work so the animals do not need to.
5. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
(a) Napoleon and Snowball.
(b) Squealer and Snowball.
(c) Napoleon and Squealer.
(d) Squealer and Benjamin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is added to the Sixth Commandment in Chapter 8?
2. Which animal holds education sessions for the other animals?
3. To whom does Napoleon arrange to sell timber?
4. What do the pigs find and drink at the end of Chapter 8?
5. What do the pigs take all of for themselves?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)