|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animals initially protest Napoleon's orders, but then are quickly silenced by the growling dogs?
(a) Four pigs.
(b) Napoleon and Squealer.
(c) The horses.
(d) Mollie and Clover.
2. What does Snowball want to build to create power?
(a) A power station.
(b) A treadmill.
(c) A windmill.
(d) A wind farm.
3. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
4. What is destroyed during the battle Frederick and his men begin?
(a) The farmhouse.
(b) The windmill.
(c) The barn.
(d) The timber.
5. What does the Napoleon do after Snowball tries to persuade the animals to build his idea for a power source?
(a) Lets out a strange call.
(b) Denounces and argues with Snowball.
(c) Supports snowball totally.
(d) Leaves the farm forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What title is Napoleon given by the animals on the farm in Chapter 8?
2. On which day do the animals not work?
3. Which animal wakes up earlier than the others and works through any breaks?
4. Which animal holds education sessions for the other animals?
5. Where do the pigeons report the lost animal in Chapter 5 to be?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)