|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What title is Napoleon given by the animals on the farm in Chapter 8?
(a) Our reverent leader.
(b) Our comrade.
(c) Our leader, comrade.
2. What does Napoleon do to Snowball's paper plans for creating power on the farm?
(a) Urinates on them.
(b) Ignores them.
(c) Supports them.
(d) Tears them up.
3. What is the timber being sold to do in Chapter 8?
(a) Raise money for the windmill's machinery.
(b) Buy food for the animals on the farm.
(c) Pay the animals for their hard work.
(d) Buy Napoleon new items for the farmhouse.
4. What is the power Snowball wants to create to be used for?
(a) To warm the barn.
(b) To power tools.
(c) To do the work so the animals do not need to.
(d) To cook the food.
5. Whose strength do the animals rely on during the harvest?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Napoleon arrange to sell timber?
2. After the dogs drive the animal from the farm, what does Napoleon no longer deem necessary?
3. Who figures out how to use Mr. Jones' equipment?
4. Why does work have to stop in the fields in January?
5. What does Squealer announce on Sundays?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)