|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal can best be described as cynical?
2. Where do the pigeons report the lost animal in Chapter 5 to be?
(a) In the care of a human.
(b) Dead on the neighboring farm.
(c) With Mr. Jones.
(d) With Boxer.
3. What happens to the men after the battle in Chapter 8?
(a) They are all killed.
(b) They wave a flag of surrender.
(c) They are driven from the farm.
(d) They take over the farm.
4. What is added to the Sixth Commandment in Chapter 8?
(b) With permission of Napoleon.
(c) Without cause.
(d) Unless provoked.
5. Why do the pigs say they are mixing the milk into their apple mash?
(a) Due to the strenuous mental work of running the farm.
(b) Due to the strenuous physical work of running the farm.
(c) Due to the strenuous work of teaching the animals to be literate.
(d) Due to the strenuous work of tending to all of the animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men does Frederick take with him to attack the farm?
2. Which animal wakes up earlier than the others and works through any breaks?
3. By when do most of the animals become somewhat literate?
4. Which animal holds education sessions for the other animals?
5. Which animals initially protest Napoleon's orders, but then are quickly silenced by the growling dogs?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)