|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the animals feel about the pigs takes specific items all for themselves?
(a) They think it is okay if it keeps Mr. Jones away.
(b) They do not think it is okay and would rather have Mr. Jones.
(c) They do not think it is okay and do not want Mr. Jones.
(d) They think it is okay but miss Mr. Jones.
2. Why does work have to stop in the fields in January?
(a) The animals disagree on how to tend the fields.
(b) Too many meetings to have time to tend to the fields.
(c) No one will work in the fields.
(d) The weather.
3. Which animal disappears from the farm in Chapter 5?
4. Who takes the puppies?
5. Which animal disappears whenever work needs to be done?
Short Answer Questions
1. On which day do the animals not work?
2. Which animal is driven from the farm by the dogs?
3. How is the Fifth Commandment changed in Chapter 8?
4. What is created in Napoleon's honor in Chapter 8?
5. What is destroyed during the battle Frederick and his men begin?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)