One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does work have to stop in the fields in January?
(a) Too many meetings to have time to tend to the fields.
(b) No one will work in the fields.
(c) The animals disagree on how to tend the fields.
(d) The weather.
2. On which day do the animals not work?
3. Who finds the change to the Fifth Commandment?
4. How is the Fifth Commandment changed in Chapter 8?
(a) It changes positions with the sixth Commandment.
(b) "To Excess" is added.
(c) It is deleted totally.
(d) "Except for Napoleon" is added.
5. Which two pigs disagree on almost every point at the meetings?
(a) Napoleon and Snowball.
(b) Squealer and Snowball.
(c) Napoleon and Squealer.
(d) Squealer and Benjamin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal suffers a bad injury to his leg and hoof in the Chapter 8 battle?
2. How many men does Frederick take with him to attack the farm?
3. What does the Napoleon do after Snowball tries to persuade the animals to build his idea for a power source?
4. What is added to the Sixth Commandment in Chapter 8?
5. What is the power Snowball wants to create to be used for?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)