|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Prior, essentially what is AZT?
(a) A cure
(d) A placebo
2. What 1986 event are the Continental Principalities discussing at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 5?
(a) Hands Across America
(b) Chernobyl disaster
(c) Challenger explosion
(d) Iran Contra Affair
3. In Act 3, Scene 2, Roy asks Ethel Rosenberg if who has died?
(a) Joseph Welch
(b) Lillian Hellman
(c) Louise Bryant
(d) Alger Hiss
4. What happens to Hannah when the Angel kisses her in Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) She passes out
(b) Her hair turns gray
(c) She begins to cry
(d) She has an orgasm
5. At the beginning of Act 4, Scene 7, Harper ask Joe why he does what during sex?
(b) Remains silent
(c) Covers her mouth
(d) Closes his eyes
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Emily in Act 4, Scene 6, how much weight has Prior lost?
2. According to Joe in Act 4, Scene 4, why did he travel from Utah to New York?
3. According to Belize in Act 2, Scene 5, what has Roy lost because he is in a hospital?
4. What is Louis doing when Joe enters his apartment at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 8?
5. What character's spirit helps Louis with the Kaddish?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)