|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the angel atop the fountain in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. To what famous media icon does Prior compare Joe in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) Burt Reynolds
(b) The Marlboro Man
(c) James Bond
(d) John Wayne
3. As of the Epilogue, how many years has Prior been living with AIDS?
4. What does Prior tell Louis he wants to see the next time they meet?
5. According to Harper was element is essential to the end of civilization?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 4, which of the following is not a place Louis mentions as a hot bed of homosexual mating?
2. What did Harper do with her shoes prior to Act 4, Scene 5?
3. What does Prior request the Principalities bless him with at the end of Act 5, Scene 5?
4. Which of the following major characters is not onstage at the end of Act 3, Scene 6?
5. In what color is the Angel dressed when she enters Prior's hospital room in Act 5?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)