|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of cologne is Joe wearing in Act 1, Scene 6?
(c) Alain Delon
2. At the end of Act 4, Scene 6, what does Prior say Hannah does to him?
(a) Stiffens his spine
(b) Makes him crazy
(c) Lulls him to sleep
(d) Cools his overheated mind
3. Which of the following major characters is not onstage at the end of Act 3, Scene 6?
4. What does Joe say he sees when he looks at Harper in Act 4, Scene 7?
5. What do Hannah and Prior say they have in common in Act 5, Scene 8?
(a) They both need someone by their side
(b) They both saw an Angel
(c) They both had peculiar dreams
(d) They both rely on the kindness of strangers
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives is not one that Belize uses in his comparison of Roy Cohn and America in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. According to Joe in Act 4, Scene 4, why did he travel from Utah to New York?
3. In Act 5, Scene 7, who is Roy Cohn representing in the afterlife?
4. In what color is the Angel dressed when she enters Prior's hospital room in Act 5?
5. What part of the funeral Prior and Belize attend at the beginning of Act 2 does Prior find particularly distasteful?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)