|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Prior asks Harper if she is a Mormon in Act 3, Scene 3, what does she say she is?
(a) An apostate
(b) A Moron
(c) A psuedo-Mormon
(d) A jack Mormon
2. In what part of the Angel's body has a torn muscle after she wrestles Prior in Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) Her thigh
(b) Her ankle
(c) Her wrist
(d) Her shoulder
3. According to Belize in Act 2, Scene 5, what has Roy lost because he is in a hospital?
(a) Constitutional rights
(b) Free speech
(c) Private property
4. In Act 5, Scene 7, what does Roy Cohn want to know about the Judge?
(a) His political affiliation
(b) His favorite jewelry
(c) His wife's name
(d) His afterlife restaurant of choice
5. Who does Roy Cohn call in Act 1, Scene 5, to get his own stash of AZT?
(a) Martin Heller
(b) Ed Meese
(c) Nancy Reagan
(d) Joe Pitt
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roy say in Act 2, Scene 5 that he most respects about black Americans?
2. How does Belize explain Roy's ranting in Act 3, Scene 5?
3. Which of the following major characters is not onstage at the end of Act 3, Scene 6?
4. From what poor, malfunctioning machine do the Principalities get their news?
5. Which of the following characters is not in the Epilogue of the play?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)