Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What world leader is Louis discussing at the beginning of the Epilogue?
(a) George Bush
(b) Yitzak Rabin
(c) Mikhail Gorbachev
(d) John Major
2. By Act 4, Scene 4, how long has Hannah been trying to get hold of Joe since coming to New York?
(a) 1 month
(b) 5 months
(c) 3 months
(d) 2 weeks
3. In Act 5, Scene 7, what does Roy Cohn want to know about the Judge?
(a) His political affiliation
(b) His afterlife restaurant of choice
(c) His wife's name
(d) His favorite jewelry
4. Hoe does the Angel's communication with Heaven manifest itself onstage?
(a) A body tremor
(b) Latin chanting
(c) A bright light
(d) A cough
5. What does Joe say he sees when he looks at Harper in Act 4, Scene 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in Prior's apartment are the Sacred Prophetic Implements?
2. What character's spirit helps Louis with the Kaddish?
3. From where does Harper retrieve her Valium stash before leaving Joe?
4. What adjective does Hannah use to describe homosexuality in Act 4, Scene 6?
5. What shocking piece of information does Joe tell Louis in the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)