|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What treatment does Belize warn Roy to skip in Act 1, Scene 5?
(b) Ice packs to lower his temperature
(c) Morphine drip
2. Who summons the ladder out of heaven for Prior Walter in Act 5, Scene 6?
(a) Ethel Rosenberg
(b) Rabbi Chemelwitz
(c) The Angel
(d) Sarah Ironson
3. What does Joe do in Act 3, Scene 4, to prove his love for Louis?
(a) Agrees to divorce Harper
(b) Shouts his love as loud as he can
(c) Renounces his faith
(d) Strips on the beach
4. In what color is the Angel dressed when she enters Prior's hospital room in Act 5?
5. In Act 5, Scene 7, what does Roy Cohn want to know about the Judge?
(a) His wife's name
(b) His political affiliation
(c) His favorite jewelry
(d) His afterlife restaurant of choice
Short Answer Questions
1. What generally embarrassing ailment does Roy discuss having in Act 1, Scene 6?
2. Which of the following characters never goes to the Afterlife in Angels in America?
3. According to Harper was element is essential to the end of civilization?
4. During what type of surgery did Roy Cohn convince the anesthesiologist to let him stay awake?
5. What happens to Hannah when the Angel kisses her in Act 5, Scene 1?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)