|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Belize in Act 2, Scene 5, what has Roy lost because he is in a hospital?
(a) Free speech
(c) Private property
(d) Constitutional rights
2. Which of the following is Prior's chosen vestment starting in Act 2 of Perestroika?
(a) A dashiki
(b) Priest's vestments
(c) A black robe
(d) A Mormon missionary's attire
3. From what poor, malfunctioning machine do the Principalities get their news?
(a) A radio
(b) A telegraph
(c) An old television
(d) A news ticker
4. In Act 4, Scene 3, Louis accuses Belize of hating him because why?
(a) He knows he is tougher than Louis
(b) He hates Jewish people
(c) He's in love with Prior
(d) He is bored
5. What historical twentieth century event happened the day God abandoned the Angels?
(a) V-J Day
(b) The Stonewall Riots
(c) The Great San Francisco Earthquake
(d) Black Tuesday
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an element Louis uses to describe Joe's taste in Act 1, Scene 6?
2. What is Belize's given name?
3. How is Prior's sight deteriorating?
4. What world leader is Louis discussing at the beginning of the Epilogue?
5. What part of Louis' attire in Act 5, Scene 3 does Belize think is ridiculous?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)