|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act 4, Scene 6, what does Prior say Hannah does to him?
(a) Cools his overheated mind
(b) Lulls him to sleep
(c) Makes him crazy
(d) Stiffens his spine
2. Which of the following major characters is not onstage at the end of Act 3, Scene 6?
3. To what famous media icon does Prior compare Joe in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) Burt Reynolds
(b) James Bond
(c) John Wayne
(d) The Marlboro Man
4. In Act 3, Scene 2, Roy asks Ethel Rosenberg if who has died?
(a) Louise Bryant
(b) Lillian Hellman
(c) Joseph Welch
(d) Alger Hiss
5. In addition to saying Kaddish for Roy, what does Belize want Louis to do in Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) Report the death to the papers
(b) Inform Joe of Roy's death
(c) Take the AZT bottles
(d) Accept his apology
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harper demand of Joe in the beginning of Act 5, Scene 9?
2. What part of Louis' attire in Act 5, Scene 3 does Belize think is ridiculous?
3. What character's spirit helps Louis with the Kaddish?
4. What does Prior suggest the Principalities do if God ever returns?
5. What is the last word that Roy Cohn says before dying?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)