|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Harper do with her shoes prior to Act 4, Scene 5?
(a) She lost them in the subway
(b) She gave them to a homeless woman
(c) She threw them in the river
(d) She burned them
2. Who said "Have you no decency?"
(a) Eleanor Roosevelt
(b) Joe McCarthy
(c) Joseph Welch
(d) Roy Cohn
3. In addition to saying Kaddish for Roy, what does Belize want Louis to do in Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) Take the AZT bottles
(b) Inform Joe of Roy's death
(c) Accept his apology
(d) Report the death to the papers
4. In what color is the Angel dressed when she enters Prior's hospital room in Act 5?
5. What is Hannah's response to Prior when he asks in what God does to prophets who refuse their vision?
(a) No prophet would do that
(b) She dares not say
(c) He forgives them eventually
(d) He feeds them to whales
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is next to Prior when he returns to his hospital bed in Act 5, Scene 8?
2. What does Prior tell Louis he wants to see the next time they meet?
3. Who does Joe find in his apartment when he returns in Act 5, Scene 4?
4. According to Belize in Act 2, Scene 5, what has Roy lost because he is in a hospital?
5. By Act 4, Scene 4, how long has Hannah been trying to get hold of Joe since coming to New York?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)