|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Harper do with her shoes prior to Act 4, Scene 5?
(a) She gave them to a homeless woman
(b) She burned them
(c) She threw them in the river
(d) She lost them in the subway
2. With what is Harper playing when Prior sees in her Heaven?
(a) A dradle
(b) A cat
(c) A checker board
(d) A balloon
3. To what does Harper compare the souls she dreams of rising to heaven?
4. In Act 4, Scene 4, Prior tells Hannah it would be her lucky day if he was what?
(b) A Mormon
(d) A hairdresser
5. Which of the following books written by presidents is not mentioned in Act 4, Scene 8?
(a) Where's the Rest of Me? by Ronald Reagan
(b) Six Crises by Richard Nixon
(c) Profiles in Courage by John F. Kennedy
(d) The Vantage Point by Lyndon Johnson
Short Answer Questions
1. In what color is the Angel dressed when she enters Prior's hospital room in Act 5?
2. Why do the dead all play cards in heaven?
3. What does Joe say he sees when he looks at Harper in Act 4, Scene 7?
4. At the end of Act 4, Scene 6, what does Prior say Hannah does to him?
5. What news does Ethel Rosenberg deliver to Roy in Act 4, Scene 9?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)