|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Harper do with her shoes prior to Act 4, Scene 5?
(a) She burned them
(b) She gave them to a homeless woman
(c) She lost them in the subway
(d) She threw them in the river
2. With whom is Sarah Ironson playing cards in Act 5, Scene 6?
(a) Harper Pitt
(b) Roy Cohn
(c) Rabbi Chemelwitz
(d) Ethel Rosenberg
3. In Act 5, Scene 7, what does Roy Cohn want to know about the Judge?
(a) His afterlife restaurant of choice
(b) His favorite jewelry
(c) His political affiliation
(d) His wife's name
4. What does Prior carry with him when he enters heaven in Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) A large crucifix
(b) The Sacred Book
(c) His black cloak
(d) His IV drip
5. In what part of the Angel's body has a torn muscle after she wrestles Prior in Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) Her wrist
(b) Her thigh
(c) Her shoulder
(d) Her ankle
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Louis doing when Joe enters his apartment at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 8?
2. Hoe does the Angel's communication with Heaven manifest itself onstage?
3. What is Hannah's response to Prior when he asks in what God does to prophets who refuse their vision?
4. Which of the following books written by presidents is not mentioned in Act 4, Scene 8?
5. Who does Joe find in his apartment when he returns in Act 5, Scene 4?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)