|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last word that Roy Cohn says before dying?
2. To what famous media icon does Prior compare Joe in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) John Wayne
(b) Burt Reynolds
(c) The Marlboro Man
(d) James Bond
3. At the end of Act 4, Scene 6, what does Prior say Hannah does to him?
(a) Lulls him to sleep
(b) Stiffens his spine
(c) Cools his overheated mind
(d) Makes him crazy
4. To what does Harper compare the souls she dreams of rising to heaven?
5. In Act 3, Scene 4, which of the following is not a place Louis mentions as a hot bed of homosexual mating?
(a) Fire Island
(b) Jones Beach
(c) St. Mark's Baths
(d) Central Park
Short Answer Questions
1. With what is Harper playing when Prior sees in her Heaven?
2. What is Louis doing when Joe enters his apartment at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 8?
3. According to Belize in Act 2, Scene 5, what has Roy lost because he is in a hospital?
4. At the end of Act 4, Scene 8, Louis compares his fight with Joe to a sex scene in a book by what author?
5. How is Prior's sight deteriorating?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)