|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is Harper playing when Prior sees in her Heaven?
(a) A checker board
(b) A dradle
(c) A cat
(d) A balloon
2. What adjective does Hannah use to describe homosexuality in Act 4, Scene 6?
3. How is Prior's sight deteriorating?
(a) His peripheral vision is deteriorating
(b) He is becoming color-blind
(c) He is losing his depth-perception
(d) He is blind in his left eye
4. What neighborhood in Brooklyn are the Mormon Mother and Harper in Act 3, Scene 6?
(a) Windsor Terrace
(b) Brooklyn Heights
(d) Park Slope
5. What does Harper do when Joe begs her not to leave him?
(d) Slaps him
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in New York are Roy Cohn's disbarment hearings being held?
2. Which of the figures of the diorama has no lines in the animatronic play?
3. To what Biblical relations does Roy compare his relationship with Joe in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. What part of the funeral Prior and Belize attend at the beginning of Act 2 does Prior find particularly distasteful?
5. Who said "Have you no decency?"
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)