|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Belize's given name?
2. What adjective does Hannah use to describe homosexuality in Act 4, Scene 6?
3. What kind of cologne is Joe wearing in Act 1, Scene 6?
(c) Alain Delon
4. What 1986 event are the Continental Principalities discussing at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 5?
(a) Iran Contra Affair
(b) Challenger explosion
(c) Hands Across America
(d) Chernobyl disaster
5. In Act 4, Scene 4, Prior tells Hannah it would be her lucky day if he was what?
(c) A Mormon
(d) A hairdresser
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives is not one that Belize uses in his comparison of Roy Cohn and America in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. According to Emily in Act 4, Scene 6, how much weight has Prior lost?
3. To what Biblical relations does Roy compare his relationship with Joe in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. What does Prior tell Louis he wants to see the next time they meet?
5. At the end of Act 4, Scene 6, what does Prior say Hannah does to him?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)