|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is next to Prior when he returns to his hospital bed in Act 5, Scene 8?
2. What does Roy say in Act 2, Scene 5 that he most respects about black Americans?
(a) They never went Communist
(b) They cost less as labor
(c) They believe in a higher power
(d) They rarely vote
3. Why do the dead all play cards in heaven?
(a) They have nothing else to do
(b) One does not have to talk
(c) They all abstained from it on Earth
(d) There is a possibility of chance
4. In what part of the Angel's body has a torn muscle after she wrestles Prior in Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) Her wrist
(b) Her ankle
(c) Her shoulder
(d) Her thigh
5. At the end of Act 4, Scene 6, what does Prior say Hannah does to him?
(a) Cools his overheated mind
(b) Lulls him to sleep
(c) Makes him crazy
(d) Stiffens his spine
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to saying Kaddish for Roy, what does Belize want Louis to do in Act 5, Scene 2?
2. What neighborhood in Brooklyn are the Mormon Mother and Harper in Act 3, Scene 6?
3. What shocking piece of information does Joe tell Louis in the beginning of Act 3?
4. Which of the following characters is not in the Epilogue of the play?
5. Which of the figures of the diorama has no lines in the animatronic play?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)