|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 4, which of the following is not a place Louis mentions as a hot bed of homosexual mating?
(a) St. Mark's Baths
(b) Central Park
(c) Jones Beach
(d) Fire Island
2. In Act 4, Scene 4, Prior tells Hannah it would be her lucky day if he was what?
(c) A hairdresser
(d) A Mormon
3. What does Joe say he sees when he looks at Harper in Act 4, Scene 7?
4. In what color is the Angel dressed when she enters Prior's hospital room in Act 5?
5. According to Belize, who will not be in heaven?
(a) The Mormons
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Prior, essentially what is AZT?
2. By Act 4, Scene 4, how long has Hannah been trying to get hold of Joe since coming to New York?
3. What adjective does Hannah use to describe homosexuality in Act 4, Scene 6?
4. With what is Harper playing when Prior sees in her Heaven?
5. From what poor, malfunctioning machine do the Principalities get their news?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)