|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is not in the Epilogue of the play?
(a) Hannah Pitt
(c) Prior Walter
(d) Joe Pitt
2. Which of the following adjectives is not one that Belize uses in his comparison of Roy Cohn and America in Act 4, Scene 3?
3. At the end of Act 4, Scene 8, Louis compares his fight with Joe to a sex scene in a book by what author?
(a) George Orwell
(b) Thomas Pynchon
(c) Ayn Rand
(d) Phillip Roth
4. According to Emily in Act 4, Scene 6, how much weight has Prior lost?
(a) 8 pounds
(b) 16 pounds
(c) 4 pounds
(d) 12 pounds
5. Which of the following is not an element Louis uses to describe Joe's taste in Act 1, Scene 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Mormon Mother smell that indicates that her husband is returning?
2. From where does Harper retrieve her Valium stash before leaving Joe?
3. When Prior asks Harper if she is a Mormon in Act 3, Scene 3, what does she say she is?
4. In Act 4, Scene 4, Prior tells Hannah it would be her lucky day if he was what?
5. In Act 5, Scene 7, who is Roy Cohn representing in the afterlife?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)