|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the funeral Prior and Belize attend at the beginning of Act 2 does Prior find particularly distasteful?
(a) The choreographed dance during the procession in
(b) The sequined lining of the casket
(c) The Sicilian Mourners
(d) The New Orleans funeral band
2. In Act 3, Scene 4, which of the following is not a place Louis mentions as a hot bed of homosexual mating?
(a) St. Mark's Baths
(b) Fire Island
(c) Jones Beach
(d) Central Park
3. What character's spirit helps Louis with the Kaddish?
(a) Rabbi Chemelwitz
(b) Roy Cohn
(c) Sarah Ironson
(d) Ethel Rosenberg
4. As of the Epilogue, how many years has Prior been living with AIDS?
5. Who is next to Prior when he returns to his hospital bed in Act 5, Scene 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the star of Ethel Rosenberg's hate?
2. What is Louis doing when Joe enters his apartment at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 8?
3. What is Belize's given name?
4. What does Joe say he sees when he looks at Harper in Act 4, Scene 7?
5. Which of the following adjectives is not one that Belize uses in his comparison of Roy Cohn and America in Act 4, Scene 3?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)