|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 6, what slang term does Louis use to describe the neighborhood where he lives?
(b) The Boogie Down
(d) El Barrio
2. Where in Prior's apartment are the Sacred Prophetic Implements?
(a) The kitchen
(b) Under his bed
(c) The bathroom
(d) In the television
3. Why do the dead all play cards in heaven?
(a) They have nothing else to do
(b) One does not have to talk
(c) They all abstained from it on Earth
(d) There is a possibility of chance
4. What does Prior carry with him when he enters heaven in Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) His black cloak
(b) The Sacred Book
(c) His IV drip
(d) A large crucifix
5. From where does Harper retrieve her Valium stash before leaving Joe?
(a) Her purse
(b) The couch
(c) The toilet tank
(d) The microwave
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last word that Roy Cohn says before dying?
2. Which of the following adjectives is not one that Belize uses in his comparison of Roy Cohn and America in Act 4, Scene 3?
3. What does Roy say in Act 2, Scene 5 that he most respects about black Americans?
4. According to Sarah Ironson, what is central to the Jewish Way?
5. In what year is the diorama at the Mormon Visitor's Center supposed to take place?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)