|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what poor, malfunctioning machine do the Principalities get their news?
(a) A news ticker
(b) An old television
(c) A radio
(d) A telegraph
2. What character's spirit helps Louis with the Kaddish?
(a) Roy Cohn
(b) Rabbi Chemelwitz
(c) Ethel Rosenberg
(d) Sarah Ironson
3. What does Prior tell Louis he wants to see the next time they meet?
4. In Act 5, Scene 7, what does Roy Cohn want to know about the Judge?
(a) His political affiliation
(b) His afterlife restaurant of choice
(c) His wife's name
(d) His favorite jewelry
5. What do Hannah and Prior say they have in common in Act 5, Scene 8?
(a) They both need someone by their side
(b) They both had peculiar dreams
(c) They both rely on the kindness of strangers
(d) They both saw an Angel
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 6, what slang term does Louis use to describe the neighborhood where he lives?
2. Which of the following is not an element Louis uses to describe Joe's taste in Act 1, Scene 6?
3. To what does Harper compare the souls she dreams of rising to heaven?
4. Where in New York are Roy Cohn's disbarment hearings being held?
5. What does Prior request the Principalities bless him with at the end of Act 5, Scene 5?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)