|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character's spirit helps Louis with the Kaddish?
(a) Rabbi Chemelwitz
(b) Roy Cohn
(c) Sarah Ironson
(d) Ethel Rosenberg
2. Where do Louis Ironson's parents live?
3. What did Harper do with her shoes prior to Act 4, Scene 5?
(a) She threw them in the river
(b) She burned them
(c) She lost them in the subway
(d) She gave them to a homeless woman
4. What treatment does Belize warn Roy to skip in Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) Morphine drip
(c) Ice packs to lower his temperature
5. In Act 3, Scene 2, Roy asks Ethel Rosenberg if who has died?
(a) Louise Bryant
(b) Alger Hiss
(c) Lillian Hellman
(d) Joseph Welch
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Emily in Act 4, Scene 6, how much weight has Prior lost?
2. To what Biblical relations does Roy compare his relationship with Joe in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. Which of the following adjectives is not one that Belize uses in his comparison of Roy Cohn and America in Act 4, Scene 3?
4. What does Prior carry with him when he enters heaven in Act 5, Scene 2?
5. What does Roy say in Act 2, Scene 5 that he most respects about black Americans?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)