|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shocking piece of information does Joe tell Louis in the beginning of Act 3?
(a) He is a Mormon
(b) He loves Louis
(c) He is married
(d) He is moving to Washington
2. According to Sarah Ironson, what is central to the Jewish Way?
3. Where in New York are Roy Cohn's disbarment hearings being held?
(b) White Plains
4. What historical twentieth century event happened the day God abandoned the Angels?
(a) Black Tuesday
(b) The Stonewall Riots
(c) V-J Day
(d) The Great San Francisco Earthquake
5. At the beginning of Act 4, Scene 7, Harper ask Joe why he does what during sex?
(b) Closes his eyes
(c) Covers her mouth
(d) Remains silent
Short Answer Questions
1. What character from the play wanders into the diorama in Act 3, Scene 3?
2. Hoe does the Angel's communication with Heaven manifest itself onstage?
3. What 1986 event are the Continental Principalities discussing at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 5?
4. What part of the funeral Prior and Belize attend at the beginning of Act 2 does Prior find particularly distasteful?
5. What adjective does Hannah use to describe homosexuality in Act 4, Scene 6?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)