|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What world leader is Louis discussing at the beginning of the Epilogue?
(a) Mikhail Gorbachev
(b) George Bush
(c) Yitzak Rabin
(d) John Major
2. How is Prior's sight deteriorating?
(a) He is losing his depth-perception
(b) His peripheral vision is deteriorating
(c) He is blind in his left eye
(d) He is becoming color-blind
3. What does Prior suggest the Principalities do if God ever returns?
(a) Bar the doors against him
(b) Take him to court
(c) Never let him leave again
(d) Make him apologize
4. Which of the following characters is not in the Epilogue of the play?
(b) Joe Pitt
(c) Hannah Pitt
(d) Prior Walter
5. Hoe does the Angel's communication with Heaven manifest itself onstage?
(a) Latin chanting
(b) A bright light
(c) A body tremor
(d) A cough
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Joe in Act 4, Scene 4, why did he travel from Utah to New York?
2. Which of the following books written by presidents is not mentioned in Act 4, Scene 8?
3. What historical twentieth century event happened the day God abandoned the Angels?
4. In Act 4, Scene 4, Prior tells Hannah it would be her lucky day if he was what?
5. What part of Louis' attire in Act 5, Scene 3 does Belize think is ridiculous?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)