|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character from the play wanders into the diorama in Act 3, Scene 3?
2. As of the Epilogue, how many years has Prior been living with AIDS?
3. Who does Joe find in his apartment when he returns in Act 5, Scene 4?
4. According to Sarah Ironson, what is central to the Jewish Way?
5. In addition to saying Kaddish for Roy, what does Belize want Louis to do in Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) Take the AZT bottles
(b) Report the death to the papers
(c) Accept his apology
(d) Inform Joe of Roy's death
6. What does Prior suggest the Principalities do if God ever returns?
(a) Never let him leave again
(b) Bar the doors against him
(c) Make him apologize
(d) Take him to court
7. Who said "Have you no decency?"
(a) Roy Cohn
(b) Joseph Welch
(c) Eleanor Roosevelt
(d) Joe McCarthy
8. In Act 5, Scene 4, what word does Harper tell Joe he says a lot?
9. What happens to Hannah when the Angel kisses her in Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) She begins to cry
(b) Her hair turns gray
(c) She has an orgasm
(d) She passes out
10. What neighborhood in Brooklyn are the Mormon Mother and Harper in Act 3, Scene 6?
(a) Park Slope
(b) Brooklyn Heights
(c) Windsor Terrace
11. What color is the star of Ethel Rosenberg's hate?
12. Which of the following books written by presidents is not mentioned in Act 4, Scene 8?
(a) Six Crises by Richard Nixon
(b) Where's the Rest of Me? by Ronald Reagan
(c) The Vantage Point by Lyndon Johnson
(d) Profiles in Courage by John F. Kennedy
13. What recent diplomatic event sickens Roy Cohn?
(a) Kruschev at the UN
(b) Nixon meeting with Mao Zedong
(c) Reagan and Gorbachev in Rejkavec
(d) Carter's Camp David Accords
14. What does Prior tell Louis he wants to see the next time they meet?
15. In what color is the Angel dressed when she enters Prior's hospital room in Act 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is not in the Epilogue of the play?
2. With whom is Sarah Ironson playing cards in Act 5, Scene 6?
3. In Act 4, Scene 3, Louis accuses Belize of hating him because why?
4. From what poor, malfunctioning machine do the Principalities get their news?
5. What does Prior carry with him when he enters heaven in Act 5, Scene 2?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)