|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Prior request the Principalities bless him with at the end of Act 5, Scene 5?
(a) Health and happiness
(b) Eternity in heaven
(c) More life
2. What shocking piece of information does Joe tell Louis in the beginning of Act 3?
(a) He is a Mormon
(b) He loves Louis
(c) He is moving to Washington
(d) He is married
3. What character's spirit helps Louis with the Kaddish?
(a) Rabbi Chemelwitz
(b) Sarah Ironson
(c) Roy Cohn
(d) Ethel Rosenberg
4. Which of the figures of the diorama has no lines in the animatronic play?
(b) The Mother
(c) The Father
5. To what does Harper compare the souls she dreams of rising to heaven?
6. Which of the following major characters is not onstage at the end of Act 3, Scene 6?
7. According to Belize, who will not be in heaven?
(b) The Mormons
8. At the beginning of Act 4, Scene 7, Harper ask Joe why he does what during sex?
(a) Covers her mouth
(c) Remains silent
(d) Closes his eyes
9. In addition to saying Kaddish for Roy, what does Belize want Louis to do in Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) Inform Joe of Roy's death
(b) Accept his apology
(c) Take the AZT bottles
(d) Report the death to the papers
10. What piece of information about Joe does Prior surprise Louis by knowing in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) He is married
(b) He has just discovered he is gay
(c) He is a lawyer
(d) He is Mormon
11. What is Belize's given name?
12. According to Belize in Act 2, Scene 5, what has Roy lost because he is in a hospital?
(b) Private property
(c) Free speech
(d) Constitutional rights
13. What did Harper do with her shoes prior to Act 4, Scene 5?
(a) She gave them to a homeless woman
(b) She burned them
(c) She threw them in the river
(d) She lost them in the subway
14. What kind of cologne is Joe wearing in Act 1, Scene 6?
(c) Alain Delon
15. What adjective does Hannah use to describe homosexuality in Act 4, Scene 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Sarah Ironson, what is central to the Jewish Way?
2. Who does Roy Cohn call in Act 1, Scene 5, to get his own stash of AZT?
3. Which of the following is not an element Louis uses to describe Joe's taste in Act 1, Scene 6?
4. According to Prior, essentially what is AZT?
5. At the end of Act 4, Scene 8, Louis compares his fight with Joe to a sex scene in a book by what author?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)