|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year is the diorama at the Mormon Visitor's Center supposed to take place?
2. Why do the dead all play cards in heaven?
(a) They all abstained from it on Earth
(b) One does not have to talk
(c) They have nothing else to do
(d) There is a possibility of chance
3. In Act 1, Scene 6, what slang term does Louis use to describe the neighborhood where he lives?
(b) El Barrio
(d) The Boogie Down
4. What adjective does Hannah use to describe homosexuality in Act 4, Scene 6?
5. By Act 4, Scene 4, how long has Hannah been trying to get hold of Joe since coming to New York?
(a) 3 months
(b) 5 months
(c) 2 weeks
(d) 1 month
6. With what is Harper playing when Prior sees in her Heaven?
(a) A balloon
(b) A checker board
(c) A dradle
(d) A cat
7. According to Belize in Act 2, Scene 5, what has Roy lost because he is in a hospital?
(a) Private property
(c) Free speech
(d) Constitutional rights
8. Where in Prior's apartment are the Sacred Prophetic Implements?
(a) Under his bed
(b) The bathroom
(c) In the television
(d) The kitchen
9. Who does Joe find in his apartment when he returns in Act 5, Scene 4?
10. According to Emily in Act 4, Scene 6, how much weight has Prior lost?
(a) 16 pounds
(b) 12 pounds
(c) 8 pounds
(d) 4 pounds
11. What part of the funeral Prior and Belize attend at the beginning of Act 2 does Prior find particularly distasteful?
(a) The Sicilian Mourners
(b) The sequined lining of the casket
(c) The New Orleans funeral band
(d) The choreographed dance during the procession in
12. Which of the following is Prior's chosen vestment starting in Act 2 of Perestroika?
(a) A dashiki
(b) A Mormon missionary's attire
(c) Priest's vestments
(d) A black robe
13. In Act 5, Scene 7, what does Roy Cohn want to know about the Judge?
(a) His afterlife restaurant of choice
(b) His political affiliation
(c) His favorite jewelry
(d) His wife's name
14. How is Prior's sight deteriorating?
(a) He is losing his depth-perception
(b) He is becoming color-blind
(c) He is blind in his left eye
(d) His peripheral vision is deteriorating
15. What does the Mormon Mother smell that indicates that her husband is returning?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 4, which of the following is not a place Louis mentions as a hot bed of homosexual mating?
2. At the end of Act 4, Scene 8, Louis compares his fight with Joe to a sex scene in a book by what author?
3. In Act 5, Scene 4, what word does Harper tell Joe he says a lot?
4. What kind of cologne is Joe wearing in Act 1, Scene 6?
5. According to Sarah Ironson, what is central to the Jewish Way?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)