Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What world leader is Louis discussing at the beginning of the Epilogue?
(a) George Bush
(b) Yitzak Rabin
(c) Mikhail Gorbachev
(d) John Major
2. By Act 4, Scene 4, how long has Hannah been trying to get hold of Joe since coming to New York?
(a) 1 month
(b) 5 months
(c) 3 months
(d) 2 weeks
3. In Act 5, Scene 7, what does Roy Cohn want to know about the Judge?
(a) His political affiliation
(b) His afterlife restaurant of choice
(c) His wife's name
(d) His favorite jewelry
4. Hoe does the Angel's communication with Heaven manifest itself onstage?
(a) A body tremor
(b) Latin chanting
(c) A bright light
(d) A cough
5. What does Joe say he sees when he looks at Harper in Act 4, Scene 7?
6. Where in Prior's apartment are the Sacred Prophetic Implements?
(a) The kitchen
(b) Under his bed
(c) The bathroom
(d) In the television
7. What character's spirit helps Louis with the Kaddish?
(a) Sarah Ironson
(b) Ethel Rosenberg
(c) Roy Cohn
(d) Rabbi Chemelwitz
8. From where does Harper retrieve her Valium stash before leaving Joe?
(a) The toilet tank
(b) The microwave
(c) The couch
(d) Her purse
9. What adjective does Hannah use to describe homosexuality in Act 4, Scene 6?
10. What shocking piece of information does Joe tell Louis in the beginning of Act 3?
(a) He is moving to Washington
(b) He loves Louis
(c) He is a Mormon
(d) He is married
11. In Act 5, Scene 4, what word does Harper tell Joe he says a lot?
12. Why do the dead all play cards in heaven?
(a) They all abstained from it on Earth
(b) One does not have to talk
(c) They have nothing else to do
(d) There is a possibility of chance
13. Which of the following characters never goes to the Afterlife in Angels in America?
14. How is Prior's sight deteriorating?
(a) His peripheral vision is deteriorating
(b) He is losing his depth-perception
(c) He is becoming color-blind
(d) He is blind in his left eye
15. In Act 4, Scene 3, Louis accuses Belize of hating him because why?
(a) He knows he is tougher than Louis
(b) He's in love with Prior
(c) He is bored
(d) He hates Jewish people
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of information about Joe does Prior surprise Louis by knowing in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. According to Sarah Ironson, what is central to the Jewish Way?
3. To what Biblical relations does Roy compare his relationship with Joe in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. What 1986 event are the Continental Principalities discussing at the beginning of Act 5, Scene 5?
5. To what famous media icon does Prior compare Joe in Act 4, Scene 2?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)