|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Prior suggest the Principalities do if God ever returns?
(a) Make him apologize
(b) Never let him leave again
(c) Take him to court
(d) Bar the doors against him
2. What generally embarrassing ailment does Roy discuss having in Act 1, Scene 6?
(b) Bladder infection
(c) Pubic lice
(d) Genital warts
3. What color is the star of Ethel Rosenberg's hate?
4. What character from the play wanders into the diorama in Act 3, Scene 3?
5. Which of the following adjectives is not one that Belize uses in his comparison of Roy Cohn and America in Act 4, Scene 3?
6. At the beginning of Act 4, Scene 7, Harper ask Joe why he does what during sex?
(a) Closes his eyes
(c) Covers her mouth
(d) Remains silent
7. According to Sarah Ironson, what is central to the Jewish Way?
8. What news does Ethel Rosenberg deliver to Roy in Act 4, Scene 9?
(a) He has been disbarred
(b) The papers know he has AIDS
(c) He has died
(d) She and Julius are in heaven
9. What happens to Hannah when the Angel kisses her in Act 5, Scene 1?
(a) She begins to cry
(b) She passes out
(c) She has an orgasm
(d) Her hair turns gray
10. What is the last word that Roy Cohn says before dying?
11. According to Harper was element is essential to the end of civilization?
12. Which of the figures of the diorama has no lines in the animatronic play?
(c) The Mother
(d) The Father
13. What does the Mormon Mother smell that indicates that her husband is returning?
14. Where do Louis Ironson's parents live?
15. How is Prior's sight deteriorating?
(a) He is losing his depth-perception
(b) He is becoming color-blind
(c) His peripheral vision is deteriorating
(d) He is blind in his left eye
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the angel atop the fountain in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. What shocking piece of information does Joe tell Louis in the beginning of Act 3?
3. What did Harper do with her shoes prior to Act 4, Scene 5?
4. In what part of the Angel's body has a torn muscle after she wrestles Prior in Act 5, Scene 1?
5. According to Prior, essentially what is AZT?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)