|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 2, Roy asks Ethel Rosenberg if who has died?
(a) Louise Bryant
(b) Alger Hiss
(c) Joseph Welch
(d) Lillian Hellman
2. What does Harper do when Joe begs her not to leave him?
(b) Slaps him
3. What does Prior suggest the Principalities do if God ever returns?
(a) Bar the doors against him
(b) Never let him leave again
(c) Take him to court
(d) Make him apologize
4. How is Prior's sight deteriorating?
(a) He is becoming color-blind
(b) His peripheral vision is deteriorating
(c) He is blind in his left eye
(d) He is losing his depth-perception
5. What do Hannah and Prior say they have in common in Act 5, Scene 8?
(a) They both saw an Angel
(b) They both need someone by their side
(c) They both rely on the kindness of strangers
(d) They both had peculiar dreams
6. What piece of information about Joe does Prior surprise Louis by knowing in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) He is married
(b) He is Mormon
(c) He has just discovered he is gay
(d) He is a lawyer
7. What is the last word that Roy Cohn says before dying?
8. What does Prior tell Louis he wants to see the next time they meet?
9. At the beginning of Act 4, Scene 7, Harper ask Joe why he does what during sex?
(a) Remains silent
(b) Covers her mouth
(d) Closes his eyes
10. What generally embarrassing ailment does Roy discuss having in Act 1, Scene 6?
(a) Bladder infection
(c) Pubic lice
(d) Genital warts
11. Who said "Have you no decency?"
(a) Joseph Welch
(b) Roy Cohn
(c) Joe McCarthy
(d) Eleanor Roosevelt
12. In Act 5, Scene 7, what does Roy Cohn want to know about the Judge?
(a) His favorite jewelry
(b) His afterlife restaurant of choice
(c) His wife's name
(d) His political affiliation
13. What does the Mormon Mother smell that indicates that her husband is returning?
14. During what type of surgery did Roy Cohn convince the anesthesiologist to let him stay awake?
(a) Face lift
(c) Hip replacement
(d) Reverse viscectomy
15. What historical twentieth century event happened the day God abandoned the Angels?
(a) The Great San Francisco Earthquake
(b) The Stonewall Riots
(c) Black Tuesday
(d) V-J Day
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to saying Kaddish for Roy, what does Belize want Louis to do in Act 5, Scene 2?
2. What does Prior request the Principalities bless him with at the end of Act 5, Scene 5?
3. What part of the funeral Prior and Belize attend at the beginning of Act 2 does Prior find particularly distasteful?
4. Which of the following is not an element Louis uses to describe Joe's taste in Act 1, Scene 6?
5. Where in Prior's apartment are the Sacred Prophetic Implements?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)