1. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
2. For what Broadway musical does Roy Cohn get tickets for Mrs. Hollins?
3. In what city does Roy believe he met Mormons?
4. What does Joe Pitt say he has to do before accepting a job with the Justice Department?
5. What is Mr. Lies' career?
6. Which of the following is not a prediction Harper makes about the coming of the Millennium?
7. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
This section contains 4,119 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)