|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 3 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hot dogs is Joe eating when Louis sits with him in Act 2, Scene 7?
2. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) He does not remember
(b) 2 days
(c) A week and and a half
(d) An eternity
3. Why is Harper confused by seeing Prior in her hallucination?
(a) She has never met him
(b) She did not think she took that much Valium
(c) She rarely sees drag queens
(d) She never has visitors in her hallucinations
4. What is Mr. Lies' career?
(a) Travel agent
5. In which borough of New York is Hannah Pitt lost in Act 3, Scene 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
2. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
3. To what does Louis compare the gash on his forehead?
4. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
5. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)