|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 3 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Joe Pitt vote for in the last presidential election?
(a) He will not say
(d) He did not vote
2. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
(a) He fears Louis will leave him
(b) He wanted to get a second opinion from a doctor
(c) He doesn't want to worry Louis
(d) He was denying it to himself
3. in what famous English record is one of Prior Walter's ancestors featured?
(a) Hobein's Ambassadors
(b) The Bayeux Tapestry
(c) Bede's Ecclesiastical History
(d) The Domesday Book
4. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Passes out
(b) Soils himself
(d) Leaves the apartment
5. How many bastards have crept into the Prior Walter bloodline, according to Prior 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Louis and the Man not go back to the Man's house in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
3. What is the title of the paperback novel that Belize quotes in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
5. To what does Louis compare the gash on his forehead?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)