|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 3 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
2. What is Prior and Louis' cat's name?
3. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
4. In Act 2, Scene 7, Joe wonders aloud if who ever loved him?
(b) His father
(d) Hannah Pitt
5. In which borough of New York is Hannah Pitt lost in Act 3, Scene 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What is Mr. Lies' career?
3. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
4. What does Joe blame for Harper's pills in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. According to Louis in Act 2, Scene 7, what do you have to be willing to do even if you are scared?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)