|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 3 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Joe Pitt vote for in the last presidential election?
(a) He will not say
(d) He did not vote
2. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
3. According to Prior, of what is Louis incapable?
(b) Accepting responsibility
4. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) Leaves the apartment
(c) Soils himself
(d) Passes out
5. How many hot dogs is Joe eating when Louis sits with him in Act 2, Scene 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sister Ella Chapter come to Hannah's house in Act 2, Chapter 10?
2. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
3. What is Prior and Louis' cat's name?
4. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
5. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)