|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 3 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is to be Prior Walter's role, according to his ancestors in Act 3, Scene1?
2. What does Joe blame for Harper's pills in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Her abusive father
(b) Her never having a job
(c) Her addictive personality
(d) Her loneliness
3. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
(a) The clerical pool
(b) The central court
(c) The cafeteria
(d) The bathroom
4. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Turn on the oven until the building fills with smoke
(b) Go to the roof and leap off
(c) Knock on doors until a man answers and have sex with him
(d) Board the first flight back to Salt Lake City
5. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
(a) He does not love her anymore
(b) He is tired from work
(c) She is ugly when high
(d) She makes him feel small
Short Answer Questions
1. in what famous English record is one of Prior Walter's ancestors featured?
2. What is Mr. Lies' career?
3. What does Joe Pitt say he has to do before accepting a job with the Justice Department?
4. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Which of the following characters does not appear in Act 2, Scene 9?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)