|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 3 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what organization is the latter that Roy gives Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) The FBI
(b) The National Bar Association
(c) The Better Business Bureau
(d) The Department of Justice
2. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) In the closet
(b) On the fire escape
(c) In the shower
(d) In bed
3. What is Prior and Louis' cat's name?
4. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Soils himself
(b) Leaves the apartment
(c) Passes out
5. What does Joe blame for Harper's pills in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Her loneliness
(b) Her abusive father
(c) Her never having a job
(d) Her addictive personality
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
2. What is the title of the paperback novel that Belize quotes in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Which of the following is not a prediction Harper makes about the coming of the Millennium?
4. Which of the following is not an historical figure Roy considers a father figure?
5. According to Prior, of what is Louis incapable?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)