|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 3 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Louis and the Man not go back to the Man's house in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The Man does not trust Louis
(b) The Man is homeless
(c) The Man lives with his parents
(d) The Man has a partner at home
2. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
(a) He becomes paralyzed
(b) He gets an erection
(c) He pisses himself
(d) He sweats profusely
3. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
(a) Whale oil
(c) Chippendale furniture
(d) Tropical fruit
4. What is Prior and Louis' cat's name?
5. For what Broadway musical does Roy Cohn get tickets for Mrs. Hollins?
(b) Les Miserables
(c) Le Cage aux Folles
(d) A Little Night Music
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What characteristic of Hannah's does Sister Ella Chapter like most?
3. Where is the pay phone that Joe uses to call his mother in Act 2, Scene 8?
4. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
5. Whom does Louis imply is gay in Act 2, Scene 7?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)