|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 3 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Louis and the Man not go back to the Man's house in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The Man does not trust Louis
(b) The Man is homeless
(c) The Man lives with his parents
(d) The Man has a partner at home
2. Who did Joe Pitt vote for in the last presidential election?
(a) He did not vote
(b) He will not say
3. To what destination does the Homeless Woman give Hannah directions in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) The Grand Concourse
(b) The Mormon Visitor's Center
(c) St. Patrick's Cathedral
(d) Prospect Park
4. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) A homo
(c) A puppy
(d) A pill
5. Whom does Louis imply is gay in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Rock Hudson
(b) Ron Reagan, Jr.
(c) Vice President Bush
(d) Ed Koch
Short Answer Questions
1. In Prior's drag dream, at what age does he fear he will die?
2. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
4. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
5. Why is Harper confused by seeing Prior in her hallucination?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)