|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 3 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
(a) The bathroom
(b) The cafeteria
(c) The clerical pool
(d) The central court
2. What addition to the Antarctica of Act 3, Scene 3 confuses Mr. Lies?
(a) An Eskimo
(b) A taxi
(c) A deer
(d) A pizza
3. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) An eternity
(b) A week and and a half
(c) He does not remember
(d) 2 days
4. How long did Hannah Pitt wait for Joe to pick her up at the airport?
(a) Four and a quarter hours
(b) Two and a half hours
(c) Three and three quarters hours
(d) Five hours
5. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Blacking out
(b) Defecating blood
(c) New lesions
(d) Protein in urine
Short Answer Questions
1. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
2. in what famous English record is one of Prior Walter's ancestors featured?
3. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
5. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)