|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 3 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country does Louis' Act 3, Scene 2, story of about subtle antisemitism abroad take place?
2. What is to be Prior Walter's role, according to his ancestors in Act 3, Scene1?
3. in what famous English record is one of Prior Walter's ancestors featured?
(a) The Bayeux Tapestry
(b) The Domesday Book
(c) Hobein's Ambassadors
(d) Bede's Ecclesiastical History
4. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Touch him
(b) Freak out
(c) Call the hospital
(d) Leave him
5. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
(a) Alexander Haig
(b) Nancy Reagan
(c) Ed Meese
(d) Ronald Reagan
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
2. How many bastards have crept into the Prior Walter bloodline, according to Prior 1?
3. To what does Louis compare the gash on his forehead?
4. Why can Louis and the Man not go back to the Man's house in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. What characteristic of Hannah's does Sister Ella Chapter like most?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)