|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 3 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) An eternity
(b) He does not remember
(c) 2 days
(d) A week and and a half
2. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
(a) Chippendale furniture
(b) Tropical fruit
(c) Whale oil
3. What does Joe blame for Harper's pills in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Her abusive father
(b) Her never having a job
(c) Her addictive personality
(d) Her loneliness
4. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) In the shower
(b) In bed
(c) On the fire escape
(d) In the closet
5. For what Broadway musical does Roy Cohn get tickets for Mrs. Hollins?
(a) Les Miserables
(b) Le Cage aux Folles
(c) A Little Night Music
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does not appear in Act 2, Scene 9?
2. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Why is Harper confused by seeing Prior in her hallucination?
4. According to Louis in Act 2, Scene 7, what do you have to be willing to do even if you are scared?
5. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)