|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 3 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
(d) A history
2. Which of the following is not an historical figure Roy considers a father figure?
(a) Walter Winchell
(b) J. Edgar Hoover
(c) Joe McCarthy
(d) Richard Helms
3. What does Joe Pitt say he has to do before accepting a job with the Justice Department?
(a) Ask his wife
(b) Pray about it
(c) Quit his current job
(d) Sublet his apartment
4. To what does Louis compare the gash on his forehead?
(a) The mark of Cain
(b) The scarlet letter
(c) The stigmata
(d) An Ash Wednesday marking
5. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
Short Answer Questions
1. What liquid does Harper theorize will come from her breasts after she gives birth to her Antarctic baby in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. In which borough of New York is Hannah Pitt lost in Act 3, Scene 4?
3. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
4. In what city does Roy believe he met Mormons?
5. What characteristic of Hannah's does Sister Ella Chapter like most?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)