|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 3 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Soils himself
(b) Passes out
(c) Leaves the apartment
2. Why can Louis and the Man not go back to the Man's house in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The Man has a partner at home
(b) The Man is homeless
(c) The Man lives with his parents
(d) The Man does not trust Louis
3. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
(b) Whale oil
(c) Tropical fruit
(d) Chippendale furniture
4. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Board the first flight back to Salt Lake City
(b) Turn on the oven until the building fills with smoke
(c) Go to the roof and leap off
(d) Knock on doors until a man answers and have sex with him
5. According to Louis in Act 2, Scene 7, what do you have to be willing to do even if you are scared?
(a) Abandon what hurts you
(b) Follow your heart
(c) Break the law
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Lies' career?
2. What is to be Prior Walter's role, according to his ancestors in Act 3, Scene1?
3. In what city does Roy believe he met Mormons?
4. From where did the plague that killed Prior 2 originate?
5. What liquid does Harper theorize will come from her breasts after she gives birth to her Antarctic baby in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)