|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 3 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
(a) Jacob wrestling the Angel
(b) David and Bathsheba
(c) The raising of Lazarus
(d) Saul on the road to Taursus
2. Why can Louis and the Man not go back to the Man's house in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The Man has a partner at home
(b) The Man is homeless
(c) The Man lives with his parents
(d) The Man does not trust Louis
3. In which borough of New York is Hannah Pitt lost in Act 3, Scene 4?
4. To what destination does the Homeless Woman give Hannah directions in Act 3, Scene 4?
(a) St. Patrick's Cathedral
(b) The Grand Concourse
(c) The Mormon Visitor's Center
(d) Prospect Park
5. According to Prior, of what is Louis incapable?
(b) Accepting responsibility
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 7, Joe wonders aloud if who ever loved him?
2. Why does Sister Ella Chapter come to Hannah's house in Act 2, Chapter 10?
3. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
4. Why is Harper confused by seeing Prior in her hallucination?
5. Which horror movie does Harper fear takes place in Brooklyn?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)