|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 3, Scene 3 | Part 1: Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) In the closet
(b) In the shower
(c) In bed
(d) On the fire escape
2. Which horror movie does Harper fear takes place in Brooklyn?
(a) The Omen
(b) The Exorcist
(c) Rosemary's Baby
3. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
(a) Leon Trotsky
(b) Joe Hill
(c) John Reed
(d) Emma Goldman
4. What does Joe blame for Harper's pills in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Her abusive father
(b) Her never having a job
(c) Her addictive personality
(d) Her loneliness
5. What revelation does Prior make to Harper in their shared dream state?
(a) The world is ending
(b) Her husband is gay
(c) She will ahve to go to Washington
(d) She is pregnant
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
2. How many hot dogs is Joe eating when Louis sits with him in Act 2, Scene 7?
3. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
4. In which borough of New York is Hannah Pitt lost in Act 3, Scene 4?
5. From where did the plague that killed Prior 2 originate?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)