|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 5 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
(a) David and Bathsheba
(b) Jacob wrestling the Angel
(c) Saul on the road to Taursus
(d) The raising of Lazarus
2. Why can Louis and the Man not go back to the Man's house in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The Man lives with his parents
(b) The Man has a partner at home
(c) The Man does not trust Louis
(d) The Man is homeless
3. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
(a) He becomes paralyzed
(b) He gets an erection
(c) He pisses himself
(d) He sweats profusely
4. For what Broadway musical does Roy Cohn get tickets for Mrs. Hollins?
(a) A Little Night Music
(b) Les Miserables
(c) Le Cage aux Folles
5. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A puppy
(c) A pill
(d) A homo
Short Answer Questions
1. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
2. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
3. What does Louis ask Emily to tell Prior when he wakes in the hospital?
4. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
5. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)