|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 5 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. in what famous English record is one of Prior Walter's ancestors featured?
(a) The Bayeux Tapestry
(b) Bede's Ecclesiastical History
(c) Hobein's Ambassadors
(d) The Domesday Book
2. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
3. Which of the following is not an historical figure Roy considers a father figure?
(a) J. Edgar Hoover
(b) Joe McCarthy
(c) Walter Winchell
(d) Richard Helms
4. What is Mr. Lies' career?
(b) Travel agent
5. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
2. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
3. What revelation does Prior make to Harper in their shared dream state?
4. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
5. Who did Joe Pitt vote for in the last presidential election?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)