|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 5 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Louis and the Man not go back to the Man's house in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The Man has a partner at home
(b) The Man lives with his parents
(c) The Man is homeless
(d) The Man does not trust Louis
2. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) New lesions
(b) Blacking out
(c) Defecating blood
(d) Protein in urine
3. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
(a) Leon Trotsky
(b) John Reed
(c) Emma Goldman
(d) Joe Hill
4. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
5. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
(a) David and Bathsheba
(b) Jacob wrestling the Angel
(c) The raising of Lazarus
(d) Saul on the road to Taursus
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
2. Why is Harper confused by seeing Prior in her hallucination?
3. What revelation does Prior make to Harper in their shared dream state?
4. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)