|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 5 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
(a) The central court
(b) The cafeteria
(c) The bathroom
(d) The clerical pool
2. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
(a) He pisses himself
(b) He gets an erection
(c) He becomes paralyzed
(d) He sweats profusely
3. Why can Louis and the Man not go back to the Man's house in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The Man is homeless
(b) The Man does not trust Louis
(c) The Man lives with his parents
(d) The Man has a partner at home
4. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A pill
(c) A homo
(d) A puppy
5. What does Louis ask Emily to tell Prior when he wakes in the hospital?
(a) He'll be back soon
(b) He had to go
(c) He love him
(d) Get better
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Roy offer to do for Joe to help his decision regarding Washington in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
4. in what famous English record is one of Prior Walter's ancestors featured?
5. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)