|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 5 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe blame for Harper's pills in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Her never having a job
(b) Her addictive personality
(c) Her abusive father
(d) Her loneliness
2. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) In the closet
(b) In bed
(c) On the fire escape
(d) In the shower
3. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) 2 days
(b) An eternity
(c) He does not remember
(d) A week and and a half
4. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
(a) Saul on the road to Taursus
(b) The raising of Lazarus
(c) David and Bathsheba
(d) Jacob wrestling the Angel
5. in what famous English record is one of Prior Walter's ancestors featured?
(a) The Domesday Book
(b) The Bayeux Tapestry
(c) Bede's Ecclesiastical History
(d) Hobein's Ambassadors
Short Answer Questions
1. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
2. From what organization is the latter that Roy gives Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
3. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
4. For what Broadway musical does Roy Cohn get tickets for Mrs. Hollins?
5. Why can Louis and the Man not go back to the Man's house in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)