|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 5 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Freak out
(b) Call the hospital
(c) Touch him
(d) Leave him
2. Who did Joe Pitt vote for in the last presidential election?
(b) He will not say
(c) He did not vote
3. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) New lesions
(b) Blacking out
(c) Protein in urine
(d) Defecating blood
4. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
(a) He doesn't want to worry Louis
(b) He was denying it to himself
(c) He wanted to get a second opinion from a doctor
(d) He fears Louis will leave him
5. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what Broadway musical does Roy Cohn get tickets for Mrs. Hollins?
2. Which of the following is not an historical figure Roy considers a father figure?
3. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
4. Which horror movie does Harper fear takes place in Brooklyn?
5. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)