|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 5 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Leave him
(b) Call the hospital
(c) Touch him
(d) Freak out
2. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
(a) The bathroom
(b) The clerical pool
(c) The central court
(d) The cafeteria
3. In Prior's drag dream, at what age does he fear he will die?
4. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
(a) David and Bathsheba
(b) Saul on the road to Taursus
(c) Jacob wrestling the Angel
(d) The raising of Lazarus
5. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What revelation does Prior make to Harper in their shared dream state?
2. What is Mr. Lies' career?
3. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
4. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
5. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)