|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 5 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Defecating blood
(b) Blacking out
(c) Protein in urine
(d) New lesions
2. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
(a) The raising of Lazarus
(b) Jacob wrestling the Angel
(c) Saul on the road to Taursus
(d) David and Bathsheba
3. Who did Joe Pitt vote for in the last presidential election?
(b) He will not say
(c) He did not vote
4. What does Roy offer to do for Joe to help his decision regarding Washington in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Represent him in divorce proceedings
(b) Pay for a townhouse and car in Washington
(c) Pay to move Harper back to Salt Lake City
(d) Take care of paperwork for Harper's committal
5. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Passes out
(b) Soils himself
(d) Leaves the apartment
Short Answer Questions
1. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
2. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Which horror movie does Harper fear takes place in Brooklyn?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)