|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 5 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
(d) A history
2. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
(a) David and Bathsheba
(b) Jacob wrestling the Angel
(c) Saul on the road to Taursus
(d) The raising of Lazarus
3. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
(a) The clerical pool
(b) The central court
(c) The bathroom
(d) The cafeteria
4. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
(a) 1 million dollars
(b) 500,000 dollars
(c) An undisclosed amount
(d) 5 million dollars
5. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
(a) Leon Trotsky
(b) Emma Goldman
(c) Joe Hill
(d) John Reed
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe blame for Harper's pills in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. Which horror movie does Harper fear takes place in Brooklyn?
3. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
4. Who did Joe Pitt vote for in the last presidential election?
5. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)