|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 5 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what organization is the latter that Roy gives Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) The National Bar Association
(b) The Better Business Bureau
(c) The Department of Justice
(d) The FBI
2. What revelation does Prior make to Harper in their shared dream state?
(a) She is pregnant
(b) Her husband is gay
(c) She will ahve to go to Washington
(d) The world is ending
3. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Passes out
(b) Leaves the apartment
(d) Soils himself
4. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
(a) The cafeteria
(b) The central court
(c) The clerical pool
(d) The bathroom
5. What is Prior and Louis' cat's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
2. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
3. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does Roy offer to do for Joe to help his decision regarding Washington in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. What is Mr. Lies' career?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)