|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 5 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an historical figure Roy considers a father figure?
(a) Joe McCarthy
(b) Richard Helms
(c) J. Edgar Hoover
(d) Walter Winchell
2. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
(a) She is ugly when high
(b) He does not love her anymore
(c) He is tired from work
(d) She makes him feel small
3. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
4. in what famous English record is one of Prior Walter's ancestors featured?
(a) The Bayeux Tapestry
(b) Bede's Ecclesiastical History
(c) The Domesday Book
(d) Hobein's Ambassadors
5. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
(a) An undisclosed amount
(b) 1 million dollars
(c) 500,000 dollars
(d) 5 million dollars
Short Answer Questions
1. Which horror movie does Harper fear takes place in Brooklyn?
2. What does Joe blame for Harper's pills in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
4. For what Broadway musical does Roy Cohn get tickets for Mrs. Hollins?
5. What does Louis ask Emily to tell Prior when he wakes in the hospital?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)