|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 5 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Joe Pitt vote for in the last presidential election?
(a) He did not vote
(d) He will not say
2. Which of the following is not a prediction Harper makes about the coming of the Millennium?
(a) The ozone layer will heal itself
(b) Christ will return to Earth
(c) The Troubles will come
(d) A new harvest will grow
3. Why can Louis and the Man not go back to the Man's house in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The Man has a partner at home
(b) The Man is homeless
(c) The Man lives with his parents
(d) The Man does not trust Louis
4. Why is Harper confused by seeing Prior in her hallucination?
(a) She never has visitors in her hallucinations
(b) She rarely sees drag queens
(c) She has never met him
(d) She did not think she took that much Valium
5. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
(a) He gets an erection
(b) He becomes paralyzed
(c) He pisses himself
(d) He sweats profusely
Short Answer Questions
1. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
2. For what Broadway musical does Roy Cohn get tickets for Mrs. Hollins?
3. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
4. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
5. What does Joe blame for Harper's pills in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)