|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 5 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Joe Pitt vote for in the last presidential election?
(b) He will not say
(c) He did not vote
2. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
(a) He becomes paralyzed
(b) He pisses himself
(c) He gets an erection
(d) He sweats profusely
3. What revelation does Prior make to Harper in their shared dream state?
(a) Her husband is gay
(b) She is pregnant
(c) The world is ending
(d) She will ahve to go to Washington
4. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
5. Which of the following is not a prediction Harper makes about the coming of the Millennium?
(a) The ozone layer will heal itself
(b) Christ will return to Earth
(c) The Troubles will come
(d) A new harvest will grow
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
2. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
3. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
4. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
5. in what famous English record is one of Prior Walter's ancestors featured?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)