|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 5 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
(a) Whale oil
(b) Tropical fruit
(c) Chippendale furniture
2. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) 2 days
(b) He does not remember
(c) An eternity
(d) A week and and a half
3. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
(a) He does not love her anymore
(b) She is ugly when high
(c) He is tired from work
(d) She makes him feel small
4. What revelation does Prior make to Harper in their shared dream state?
(a) Her husband is gay
(b) She is pregnant
(c) She will ahve to go to Washington
(d) The world is ending
5. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
2. From what organization is the latter that Roy gives Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
3. What is Mr. Lies' career?
4. To what does Harper joke she will give birth in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)