|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 5 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
2. What is Mr. Lies' career?
(a) Travel agent
3. To what philosopher does Louis compare his world-view when speaking to Rabbi Chemelwitz?
4. in what famous English record is one of Prior Walter's ancestors featured?
(a) The Domesday Book
(b) Hobein's Ambassadors
(c) The Bayeux Tapestry
(d) Bede's Ecclesiastical History
5. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Cheap perfume
(b) Kiwi fruit
(d) Jergens lotion
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Louis and the Man not go back to the Man's house in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. What revelation does Prior make to Harper in their shared dream state?
3. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
4. In Prior's drag dream, at what age does he fear he will die?
5. Which of the following is not a prediction Harper makes about the coming of the Millennium?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)