|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 5 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Protein in urine
(b) Defecating blood
(c) Blacking out
(d) New lesions
2. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Jergens lotion
(c) Kiwi fruit
(d) Cheap perfume
3. Why can Louis and the Man not go back to the Man's house in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) The Man has a partner at home
(b) The Man lives with his parents
(c) The Man is homeless
(d) The Man does not trust Louis
4. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
(a) He gets an erection
(b) He pisses himself
(c) He sweats profusely
(d) He becomes paralyzed
5. Where does Harper think she heard the man with the knife in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) In the shower
(b) In the closet
(c) On the fire escape
(d) In bed
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an historical figure Roy considers a father figure?
2. What does Joe blame for Harper's pills in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. Which of the following is not a prediction Harper makes about the coming of the Millennium?
4. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
5. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)