|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 5 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what organization is the latter that Roy gives Joe in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) The National Bar Association
(b) The FBI
(c) The Department of Justice
(d) The Better Business Bureau
2. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) A week and and a half
(b) 2 days
(c) An eternity
(d) He does not remember
3. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Leaves the apartment
(b) Passes out
(c) Soils himself
4. What happens to Prior whenever he hears the celestial voice?
(a) He sweats profusely
(b) He gets an erection
(c) He pisses himself
(d) He becomes paralyzed
5. Of whom does Ed Meese remind Martin Heller?
(a) John Haldemann
(b) Earl Warren
(c) Teddy Roosevelt
(d) Alexander Hamilton
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
2. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Roy offer to do for Joe to help his decision regarding Washington in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
5. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)