|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 5 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Roy believe he met Mormons?
(a) Las Vegas
(b) Rapid City
(c) Salt Lake City
(d) St. Louis
2. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
(a) She makes him feel small
(b) He does not love her anymore
(c) She is ugly when high
(d) He is tired from work
3. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) New lesions
(b) Defecating blood
(c) Protein in urine
(d) Blacking out
4. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
(a) The bathroom
(b) The central court
(c) The cafeteria
(d) The clerical pool
5. What is Prior and Louis' cat's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What revelation does Prior make to Harper in their shared dream state?
2. What do homosexuals lack, according to Roy?
3. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
4. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
5. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)