|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 5 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Roy believe he met Mormons?
(a) Rapid City
(b) St. Louis
(c) Las Vegas
(d) Salt Lake City
2. In Act 1, Scene 9, who does Roy claim he can reach on the phone in five minutes?
(a) Ed Meese
(b) Alexander Haig
(c) Nancy Reagan
(d) Ronald Reagan
3. Why is Harper confused by seeing Prior in her hallucination?
(a) She never has visitors in her hallucinations
(b) She rarely sees drag queens
(c) She has never met him
(d) She did not think she took that much Valium
4. What does Joe Pitt say he has to do before accepting a job with the Justice Department?
(a) Pray about it
(b) Ask his wife
(c) Sublet his apartment
(d) Quit his current job
5. Which of the following is not a prediction Harper makes about the coming of the Millennium?
(a) A new harvest will grow
(b) The ozone layer will heal itself
(c) Christ will return to Earth
(d) The Troubles will come
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Louis and the Man not go back to the Man's house in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. What does Joe blame for Harper's pills in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
4. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
5. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)