|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 5 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) 2 days
(b) He does not remember
(c) An eternity
(d) A week and and a half
2. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
(a) Chippendale furniture
(c) Whale oil
(d) Tropical fruit
3. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
4. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) In the bed
(b) On the floor
(c) In the bath tub
(d) On the sofa
5. What does Harper threaten to do if Joe walks out on her in Act 1, Scene 8?
(a) Turn on the oven until the building fills with smoke
(b) Go to the roof and leap off
(c) Board the first flight back to Salt Lake City
(d) Knock on doors until a man answers and have sex with him
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a term that Louis uses to describe the lawyers that do not comfort him while he's crying?
2. What revelation does Prior make to Harper in their shared dream state?
3. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
4. Why is Harper confused by seeing Prior in her hallucination?
5. Which of the following is not an ingredient Belize suspects was used in the production of the salve he brings to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)