|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 5 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
(a) Leon Trotsky
(b) John Reed
(c) Joe Hill
(d) Emma Goldman
2. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
(a) 1 million dollars
(b) 5 million dollars
(c) An undisclosed amount
(d) 500,000 dollars
3. In what room of the Brooklyn Federal Court of Appeals does Act 1; Scene 6 take place?
(a) The bathroom
(b) The clerical pool
(c) The cafeteria
(d) The central court
4. In what city does Roy believe he met Mormons?
(a) Rapid City
(b) Las Vegas
(c) Salt Lake City
(d) St. Louis
5. Of what Bible story was the picture that obsessed Joe at a young age?
(a) Jacob wrestling the Angel
(b) The raising of Lazarus
(c) David and Bathsheba
(d) Saul on the road to Taursus
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roy offer to do for Joe to help his decision regarding Washington in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. What is the one thing Prior begs Louis not to do in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Why can Louis and the Man not go back to the Man's house in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. Which of the following is not a symptom that Prior lists off to Louis in Act 1, Scene 8?
5. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)