|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Act 2, Scene 5 | Part 1: Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Roy borrow from one of his clients?
(a) 500,000 dollars
(b) An undisclosed amount
(c) 5 million dollars
(d) 1 million dollars
2. What is Mr. Lies' career?
(d) Travel agent
3. Which of the following names does Rabbi Chemelwitz accuse of being goyish?
4. According to Prior in Act 2, Scene 5, how long has he been in the hospital?
(a) An eternity
(b) A week and and a half
(c) He does not remember
(d) 2 days
5. What commodity did Prior's ship captain ancestor bring to England?
(a) Whale oil
(b) Chippendale furniture
(d) Tropical fruit
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Prior not tell Louis about his first lesion immediately?
2. Why, according to Joe, does he not want to have sex with Harper most days?
3. What famous instigator does Louis Ironson claim his grandmother saw speak?
4. According to Rabbi Chemelwitz, what do Jews believe in concerning sin?
5. Why is Harper confused by seeing Prior in her hallucination?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)