|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Act 5, Scene 8 | Part 2: Act 5, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what film director's work does Prior compare his room in Act 3, Scene 7?
(a) Luis Bunuel
(b) Martin Scorsese
(c) Steven Spielberg
(d) Piero Paolo Passolini
2. What does Prior do while Louis is on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Passes out
(c) Leaves the apartment
(d) Soils himself
3. Where in his apartment is Prior at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) In the bed
(b) In the bath tub
(c) On the floor
(d) On the sofa
4. In Act 4, Scene 3, Louis accuses Belize of hating him because why?
(a) He is bored
(b) He knows he is tougher than Louis
(c) He hates Jewish people
(d) He's in love with Prior
5. What does Louis ask Emily to tell Prior when he wakes in the hospital?
(a) He had to go
(b) He love him
(c) Get better
(d) He'll be back soon
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 5, Scene 7, who is Roy Cohn representing in the afterlife?
2. What part of Louis' attire in Act 5, Scene 3 does Belize think is ridiculous?
3. Which of the following is not an element Louis uses to describe Joe's taste in Act 1, Scene 6?
4. By Act 4, Scene 4, how long has Hannah been trying to get hold of Joe since coming to New York?
5. What does Roy say in Act 2, Scene 5 that he most respects about black Americans?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)